How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11366554-6842609-image-a-27_1553370805510.jpg

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her, and I’m very impressed by her,” he said in 2008. “I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot.”
Does not mean she is smart, simply means that person was impressed how someone lacking in intelligence or the common sense could make it that far. Glib? You can like a person but that does not mean they have what it takes. Bad try, your obvious attempt at using something someone (Probably Trump) said early on is lame. Get that weak ass crap out of here and get some sleep. You obviously need it because you are looking dumb as hell right now.

AOC says America is a fascist country, yet another democratic congresswoman that’s a moron. Think not then go ahead and explain away her statement, that’s the future for the Democratic Party.

I doubt she even makes a good sandwich...you know she failed as a bartender. Politician is about the only job she had left. All she had to do was put out...

Does not mean she is smart, simply means that person was impressed how someone lacking in intelligence or the common sense could make it that far.

Wait. So you think Trump was impressed with Pelosi because of how dumb she was and still succeeded?

lmao...you really will defend him over anything.

and no. I’m not buying that you didn’t know/Google that was his quote.

There’s some democrats that abused their positions like Comey that need to go to jail. They didn’t investigate, they created fake evidence to pursue Trump on behalf of their Democratic Party. They did it as a backup plan in case Hillary didn’t win.

Unfortunately for them it didn’t work even with msm on their side. Of course people like Comey don’t go to jail for their crimes against everything we stand for. At least he got exposed and is not in charge anymore.

I’m looking forward to congressional elections over the next few years, I believe the impeachment is going to pay big dividends for republicans. Without impeachment things likely would have stayed the same, shrewd move.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Wait. So you think Trump was impressed with Pelosi because of how dumb she was and still succeeded?

lmao...you really will defend him over anything.

and no. I’m not buying that you didn’t know/Google that was his quote.
Figured it was his or else your weak attempt at trickery would have failed even more. And yes, people can be amazed at how unintelligent people make it as far as she did. Guam tipping over, 57 states, quoting Trump with need to seem clever etc...

Yes you suck at this.

I don't know why that's difficult to believe, warrior hardly knows anything.
Which puts me ahead of you two who know nothing. A mocking bird can repeat what they hear. You and him do just that without knowing what it is you just posted. Well, you can add James, Levi, pEDo, and Plat to that list as well. 420 is just a Ho pimped out to support you.

Lol 1.2 does not equal 118. Redneck Trumpster math is the funniest
Nor does 118 million mean it still would not have been spent some where else because of presidential security and other means. You guys are desperately trying to find anything to discredit Trump because your leaders know they have wasted 3 years doing nothing but opposing Trump. Yet, he still has this country rolling along (MAGASURGING) and that does not bode well for the 2020 elections because, he is surging in approval ratings among everyone except perhaps you evil corrupt anti American hating losers.

Reactions: ymmot31
Interesting to hear Cocaine say today that he can't do anything till the House sends over the impeachment papers. Why that's necessary I don't know.
Now I know why he said this. See bold from WSJ today:

"One emerging dodge seems to be that President Trump isn’t formally impeached until the articles are transmitted to the Senate. This is absurd. The House voted on two articles and passed them with a majority. The House broadcast this fact to the country along with more-in-sorrow-than-anger claims that they are doing their solemn constitutional duty.

There’s nothing in the Constitution that says impeachment requires a formal transmittal of the articles to the Senate, whether by sedan chair or overnight FedEx, or that the House must appoint impeachment managers. The parchment merely says the House has sole power over impeachment and the Senate the sole power to try an impeachment. The act of impeachment is the vote.

The Founders also defined impeachment as consisting of two parts—the House vote followed by a Senate trial. They are two stages of the same process. The Founders gave the first impeachment step to the House knowing it would often be governed by populist and partisan passions.

They gave the Senate control over the trial as a check on the House. They knew the Senate, with its two Members per state, would represent the different interests of varied states. And with staggered elections every six years, two thirds of the Senate wouldn’t face immediate re-election after a trial and vote.

This means the current Senate has a responsibility to fulfill its part of the Constitution’s impeachment duty as a check on the partisan excesses of the Pelosi House. This isn’t merely to give Mr. Trump a chance to defend himself and be acquitted of the House charges. The more important obligation is to the separation of powers and to the Senate itself.

By making a fuss of withholding the articles until she hears the Senate’s specific plans for a trial, Mrs. Pelosi is trying to dictate to the Senate how to hold a trial. But the Constitution reserves this power for the Senate. If she never sends the articles and there is no trial, she will have effectively trampled on executive power and Senate prerogatives by maligning a President without the chance for acquittal at trial.

She will be turning impeachment into the equivalent of a censure resolution wrapped in the claim of impeachment. This sets an awful precedent, making impeachment more likely because a President is unlikely to be removed, but also less potent if a President does deserve to be removed from office for real abuses. If impeachment without trial becomes common, genuinely dangerous Presidents will cite that history as a partisan shield.

Current Senate rules say a trial isn’t triggered until the House appoints impeachment managers who deliver the articles to the Senate. But those rules were written when Senators never anticipated the House would treat impeachment in such a cavalier fashion. The constitutional lawyer and our contributor David Rivkin argues that in this context the Senate rules violate the constitutional duty to hold a trial. If Democrats refuse to cooperate by providing the two-thirds necessary to change the rules, Republicans should vote to change the rules with a simple majority.

Mr. McConnell could tell Mrs. Pelosi to nominate managers by a certain date or he will appoint lawyers to make the case for the House. Or he could announce the start of the trial by a certain date, and proceed without the House managers if they fail to show up. The President’s lawyers could make their case, and then the Senate could vote."

Net, only current Senate rules stop a trial & the Pubs can overturn the rules. Get with it, Cocaine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT