POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll play devil’s advocate. Sure there are several strong, intelligent and capable women who I think would be capable of being President, Vice President, Speaker. I doubt seriously you would like my list though. The Dems just screwed the Pooch with Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi is barely coherent.
That's a reasonable position. Not in the same league with the sexist crap @Xception is spewing. Why take up for him if you disagree with his backwards attitude? Oh yeah, cause he's on your team.

3cqqpg.jpg

Pelosi can’t even get the paperwork to the senate, are the democrats collectively smart enough to use a fax machine? I hope the republicans don’t tell them it’s ok to walk it over.
She will probably slink over to the republicans office and hide it under the tree and then back track getting max's antlers stuck up her ass. Probably used to it.

That's a reasonable position. Not in the same league with the sexist crap @Xception is spewing. Why take up for him if you disagree with his backwards attitude? Oh yeah, cause he's on your team.

What part of what I said is me taking up for him? I think what I said is the opposite of taking up for him. I just agreed with his premise that Nancy Pelosi is a corrupt incoherent witch.

Interesting to hear Cocaine say today that he can't do anything till the House sends over the impeachment papers. Why that's necessary I don't know.

Interesting to hear Cocaine say today that he can't do anything till the House sends over the impeachment papers. Why that's necessary I don't know.
He’s talking to voters and putting the blame for the stall on the democrats who are blaming Mitch for the hold up.

You obviously understand little about what he is talking about. People call small SUV's cars when in fact they are not. You call AR15's assault weapons which they are not, You call Nancy Pelosi smart which in fact she is not. Technical names aside, I guarantee you he knows a lot more about it than you do.

"Though "windmill" is frequently used by laypeople to describe electricity-generating wind turbines, the wind power industry and windmill manufacturers both make a careful distinction between the terms."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT