Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keion Brooks looks like Mike Obama.

Keion-Brooks.jpg

2019_20_MBB_Head_Shots_0001_Brooks_Jr__Keion.jpg

My stepson used to call potatoes tomatoes when he was 5. I told him to ask anyone for a tomato and see what he gets.

I often wonder when people will be demanding that we all acknowledge potatoes can be tomatoes if that’s their preference.

Give the insane an inch, they’ll demand it be identified as a mile.

Well and why stop at gender?

I'm a white dude. Can I decide to be black?
Age? I'm 32, but why can't I identify as 65 and get social security?
Species? Can I identify as a dog.

Well and why stop at gender?

I'm a white dude. Can I decide to be black?
Age? I'm 32, but why can't I identify as 65 and get social security?
Species? Can I identify as a dog.

I look like 32 year old male myself, but I identify as a stripper pole.

Businesses, institutions, and social media are legitimizing the crazy. They’re feeding people who aren’t exactly right in the head exactly what they don’t need to hear.

It’s like if Arkham Asylum’s guards let the Joker not only run free, but make the rules as well.

Reactions: Cats192 and blubo
Trumps approval of sanctions on the Russian pipeline is just part of his cover as a Russian asset.

Everyone knows that the best way to strike a blow to the Russians would be for Trump to approve the sale of a US uranium mining facility to Russia’s state run atomic energy company in exchange for a $146 million donation to the Trump Foundation and a $500,000 check paid to Melania for a speech given in Moscow.

That would show them who’s boss!!!

I look like 32 year old male myself, but I identify as a stripper pole.

Businesses, institutions, and social media are legitimizing the crazy. They’re feeding people who aren’t exactly right in the head exactly what they don’t need to hear.

It’s like if Arkham Asylum’s guards let the Joker not only run free, but make the rules as well.
Identifying as a stripper pole. genius.

The Mueller report destroyed the Steele dossier, in case anybody thinks that’s valid anymore. Dems investigated and failed to make anything at all stick, just like nothing they say sticks because it’s bs lies. How can all their assertions be true but yet they can’t prove a single one of them? They claim Trump has committed a multitude of crimes as they keep changing the charges but can’t provide proof of anything other than 2nd/3rd hand hearsay or rumor? Lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT