POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once more showing their overwhelming stupidity, Dims scheduled impeachment vote on National FB Signing Day. How F-ing nuts is that? Who will care what they vote with signings in the air? Dims have no clue how big this is living in their coastal bubbles.

Go Big Blue (Cats, not the A-holes) !!

Reactions: ram1955
Dissent is still allowed on the right side of the aisle Booty.

I'll bet everything I have that there are a lot more dems who wish they could speak out against their party and leadership...but they toe the line...

Saying Dems are in “lockstep” and “toe the line” and get their “talking points” is rich. It’s become it’s own Republican talking point over the last few years.

Meanwhile, Trump is saying that Republicans have “never been more unified” and his base loves the idea of it.

What’s the difference here? And don’t give me the “CRITICAL THINKING” BS for Republicans. That’s nonsense. They get their “marching orders” from Trump every day.

92% of Americans think their basic rights are being threatened, new poll shows
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4385967002

Most Americans surveyed – 92% – think their rights are under siege, according to a poll released Monday.

Americans are most concerned that their freedom of speech (48%), right to bear arms (47%) and right to equal justice (41%) are at risk, says the Harris Poll/Purple Project, which surveyed 2,002 people nationwide.

"When you frame something as a threat, it creates a bit of a political response, and it creates division and encampments of special interest," said John Gerzema, CEO of the Harris Poll. That's why political parties and lobbying groups warn supporters with strident language, he said: It's easier to drum up backing for a political cause by talking about an issue in terms of "threats."

But when you start to consider which rights and freedoms really matter, Gerzema said, poll responses changed – and Americans re-prioritized which values they cared about most.

Gerzema's advice to the folks in Washington? Focus on the things that are fundamental to the American way of life.

"There is something wonderful going on underneath the surface, and that's what I wish our leaders in Washington would pay attention to," he said. "You start to see the true, softer side of America's rough-and-tumble political reality."

f051ca17-04fe-4de7-ad51-42af76a09da2-121219-threatened-rights_Online.png

Why anyone on the left feels this way is beyond me. They’ve got a pro choice, pro ghey, almost atheist president who doesn’t give a damn about most of the shit the left is passionate about.

Saying Dems are in “lockstep” and “toe the line” and get their “talking points” is rich. It’s become it’s own Republican talking point over the last few years.

Meanwhile, Trump is saying that Republicans have “never been more unified” and his base loves the idea of it.

What’s the difference here? And don’t give me the “CRITICAL THINKING” BS for Republicans. That’s nonsense. They get their “marching orders” from Trump every day.

Your ignorance is legendary.

Your ignorance is legendary.

Kinda like Trump, right? SMH.

We’ll never see this level of ignorance in the Oval Office again after 2024.

Well actually we probably will. You nutjobs would vote for Don Jr. in a heartbeat! LOLOLOL

Stick to the promised CRENSHAW/HALEY TICKET and keep slurping those talking points. Republicans sold out their party for Donald Trump. Even Crenshaw would be an improvement, and he’s a bum who favors imported scotch over legalizing some good ol’ fashioned American marijuana.

Does he even love our country?

Well actually we probably will. You nutjobs would vote for Don Jr. in a heartbeat! LOLOLOL

Stick to the promised CRENSHAW/HALEY TICKET and keep slurping those talking points. Republicans sold out their party for Donald Trump. Even Crenshaw would be an improvement, and he’s a bum who favors imported scotch over legalizing some good ol’ fashioned American marijuana.

[roll]

So you equate a grand jury to a trial?
In our system of justice we use a grand jury to determine if there is sufficient evidence to go to trial. The House is in essence the grand jury within that process. It is the job of the Senate to hold the trial to determine guilt/innocence.
You should have paid more attention in your middle school civics class. You’re exactly the lowly educated, easily manipulated buffoon type Trump counts on for support.
False.

Per Nunes the FISA court was told in Feb of 18 about issues and they did nothing, told again about new issues and FISA did nothing. It’s looking like FISA wanted to be fooled and part of the problem.

Surprised the secret court with no accountability to anyone that rubber stamps all but a sliver of the warrants that comes before it didn’t exercise more discretion.

Once again Sawnee falling for the "if it's on Facebook, it's gotta be true." Will you tell me your old lady at the mall story again please?
False and for the record hypocrite, you have fallen for every lie proven to be a lie over and over again that the left spews. Your ignorance is disturbing but, you will lose again so...

Last edited:
Reactions: sefus12

Wrong as always, enjoy losing another election.

Wrong as always, enjoy losing another election.

False.

Unlike you, I don’t let elections dictate my self-worth. I smoke dope and party every day, no matter who’s in the White House.

I am similar to you, however, in that I get to talk about our elected officials in any manner I choose.

Trump is an idiot, AOC is the college sophomore know-it-all at the family holiday meals, Hillary was a shitty nomination, and Obama is making hella $$$$$$$$$$ as a US citizen while you’re busy being “a hater and a loser.”

You’d think that having your boy Trump in office would make you happier. Chill, warrior-cat, chill...

False.

Unlike you, I don’t let elections dictate my self-worth. I smoke dope and party every day, no matter who’s in the White House.

I am similar to you, however, in that I get to talk about our elected officials in any manner I choose.

Trump is an idiot, AOC is the college sophomore know-it-all at the family holiday meals, Hillary was a shitty nomination, and Obama is making hella $$$$$$$$$$ as a US citizen while you’re busy being “a hater and a loser.”

You’d think that having your boy Trump in office would make you happier. Chill, warrior-cat, chill...
False on not letting elections dictate your self worth. You are on here every day talking about how bad things are and you have to cloud your head with dope to cope. What a loser you are. Grow up little boy.

The Bush/McCain pubs don't like Trump and never have, but they're not reckless enough to impeach him because they don't like him nor agree with how he's gone about doing things.

To say Republicans are in lockstep with Trump is a great misunderstanding. They can't really argue with the results in some key areas, and they all know he's the best option next to anything the libs will put up but that doesn't mean they like him.

Being unified and being forced to toe the line are two very different things...

Great sports teams are a good example of this

Do you think everyone liked MJ or Phil in Chicago?

What about Kobe, Shaq, and Phil? Did everyone always get along?

How about the Patriots? Has it been reported over the years that Bill, Tom, and Kraft always get along and agree or that the everyone on the team get's along and agrees with those guys?

Bama? Does Saban always get along with his staff?

The answer is no...but they were all unified in the idea of the greater good...

False on not letting elections dictate your self worth. You are on here every day talking about how bad things are and you have to cloud your head with dope to cope. What a loser you are. Grow up little boy.

False.

I talk about how our President is a moron.

Life in the USA is actually quite nice, despite said moron.

Why can’t you accept that? You need to take a chill pill, bro. I already know you’re too stiff to enjoy some weed.

Do you fly an American flag outside your home?

Do you drive a BIG OL’ TRUCK with questionable bumper stickers? (That was a trick question - all bumper stickers are questionable and lowbrow.)

Respect our Constitution or GTFO. Thanks.

False.

Why can’t you accept that? You need to take a chill pill, bro. I already know you’re too stiff to enjoy some weed.

Do you drive a BIG OL’ TRUCK with questionable bumper stickers? (That was a trick question - all bumper stickers are questionable and lowbrow.)

No, you toe the party line and scream about whatever MSNBC or CNN told you to scream about.

If anyone should leave dope head it is you. I put my life on the line for our rights, you just simply stomp all over them and cry foul if you don't get your way.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
The Bush/McCain pubs don't like Trump and never have, but they're not reckless enough to impeach him because they don't like him nor agree with how he's gone about doing things.

To say Republicans are in lockstep with Trump is a great misunderstanding. They can't really argue with the results in some key areas, and they all know he's the best option next to anything the libs will put up but that doesn't mean they like him.

Being unified and being forced to toe the line are two very different things...

Great sports teams are a good example of this

Do you think everyone liked MJ or Phil in Chicago?

What about Kobe, Shaq, and Phil? Did everyone always get along?

How about the Patriots? Has it been reported over the years that Bill, Tom, and Kraft always get along and agree or that the everyone on the team get's along and agrees with those guys?

Bama? Does Saban always get along with his staff?

The answer is no...but they were all unified in the idea of the greater good...

Yeah!

And how about all those UNC basketball teams who cheated to win multiple championships?

They were all unified in “the idea of the greater good,” right?

Sick example using sports teams. Reminds me of how much some people treat politics like...team sports.

Yeah!

And how about all those UNC basketball teams who cheated to win multiple championships?

Sick example using sports teams. Reminds me of how much some people treat politics like...team sports.
You are too dumb to see that there are sides. Good (conservatives) bad (liberals) and it is not even debatable.

No, you toe the party line and scream about whatever MSNBC or CNN told you to scream about.

If anyone should leave dope head it is you. I put my life on the line for our rights, you just simply stomp all over them and cry foul if you don't get your way.

Deal with it, bro. I’m just as American as you are. You fought for my rights. Thanks.

Deal with it, bro. I’m just as American as you are. You fought for my rights. Thanks.
Nope, you are un-American because you support liars and corrupt politicians who want to change our country into a third world s**t hole all the while not understanding that this will destroy your little dope smoking world too. You would actually have to do some work just to eat bread crumbs.

False.

How is supporting the President against a stated goal of the Democrats from Day 1 not supporting the Constitution?

Are you really going to use the Constitution as a crutch with how the Russia BS was pushed by the Dems? Why would the Democrats that knew the FBI has acted nefarious to the FISA courts, cover for them? They will do anything for power, anything, and you’re good with it.

It’s a joke, the Democrats are using impeachment as an election tool, it’s sickening.

Yeah!

Speaking of fudging some papers to win, you caught up with the FBI and FISA situation?

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT