POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something about the Mormon church secretly hiding a hundred billion dollars. I just saw the headlines and didn’t care enough to actually read the stories.

Doesn’t surprise me. 16 million members, probably 35% of those are in “good standing” and give 10% of their income. That’s a lot of cheddar.

74224133_1793894810735457_1776004852757823488_o.jpg

Reactions: blubo and ymmot31
A drivers license isn’t a license to vote.
No, but it's a step in that direction. Baby steps to amnesty... "They already have drivers licenses..." Hey, at least you are legal and pay tax.

The only part about this that really pisses me off is that the illegals get a DL, yet the left thinks voter ID is racist. I'm all for these idiots putting their name on a list for ICE.

A drivers license isn’t a license to vote. I’ve got one. I’m not a citizen. I don’t vote.
But it is the only form of ID required to register. The licenses for the illegals look exactly like the licenses for citizens. There are zero differences. They're depending on the honor system for any and all security. Just because you're honest about not voting doesn't mean thousands of other people are going to be.

But it is the only form of ID required to register. The licenses for the illegals look exactly like the licenses for citizens. There are zero differences. They're depending on the honor system for any and all security. Just because you're honest about not voting doesn't mean thousands of other people are going to be.

That's a fair point. I'm actually shocked that there isn't a better vetting process. I'm hardly a fan of "bigger government," but if there is one spot that needs more (and more effective) oversight, it's voting. It's the single most important right our citizens have.

A drivers license isn’t a license to vote. I’ve got one. I’m not a citizen. I don’t vote.
have you not told us stories of how easy it would be for you to register to vote though? When you renew your license in most places in America, you are asked if you would like to register to vote. It's generally part of the process. In Kentucky, fortunately, you have to provide an ID to be able to vote. In most cases that would be a drivers license. While the license itself isn't a license to vote, it is most definitely a window for illegals to get registered to vote. Some areas in this country, Jersey, NY, CA, would likely not do much of anything to hinder that loophole being exploited.

You probably also got an A-hole, which is not a license to shit at the register end of aisle 5 next to the Miss Vickie's display but that doesn't seem to stop you filthy illegal aliens from doing whatever comes to mind.

Hey man I’m legal! Meanie.

Reactions: augustaky1
Serious question: how many seats were open? Seems like every day they're filling 10 judicial seats. Was the judiciary just running a skeleton crew?

Trump inherited 108 judicial vacancies thanks to Mitch. Since then, many other judges have retired or taken Senior status (part time). Back in April the republicans changed the rules in the senate so that dems could only delay votes on district judges by 2 hours rather than 2 days. That broke the logjam and Mitch has been minting judges at more than double the rate of Trump's first two years in office. By next week, Trump will have filled 187 judicial openings since his election.

https://ballotpedia.org/Judicial_vacancies_during_Trump's_first_term

If the current evidence is good enough for the House to pass articles, then it's good enough for the Senate judge.

With Senate Ds demanding the Senate call certain witnesses to produce more evidence, they're basically admitting that the House failed to make its case, yet voted to impeach anyway.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Not as mean as the filthy scum back home, murdering your own people, and how people like you cowardly ran away, for comfort, instead of nutting up and fighting back.

Not sure where this odd schtick has come from, but it's pretty weak. Grow a set, guy. This is the innernets.

If the current evidence is good enough for the House to pass articles, then it's good enough for the Senate judge.

With Senate Ds demanding the Senate call certain witnesses to produce more evidence, they're basically admitting that the House failed to make its case, yet voted to impeach anyway.

So you equate a grand jury to a trial?
In our system of justice we use a grand jury to determine if there is sufficient evidence to go to trial. The House is in essence the grand jury within that process. It is the job of the Senate to hold the trial to determine guilt/innocence.
You should have paid more attention in your middle school civics class. You’re exactly the lowly educated, easily manipulated buffoon type Trump counts on for support.

Not sure where this odd schtick has come from, but it's pretty weak. Grow a set, guy. This is the innernets.
Why don't you grow a set and go back home? Do something good for your own people? Instead of cowardly and lazily doing something only for yourself, all while benefitting from the feeble minded Americans, who are willing to sell a phoney bag of goods, telling you that you are actually useful to the world.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT