POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has a word of truth EVER come out of Schiff’s mouth? Trying to figure who is the biggest liar, Schiff or Hilary?
Schitt is the biggest liar to ever chair a congressional committee. Jerry Nadler is motivated by pure hatred for Trump. His hatred has turned him into a miserable creature. Liar and Hate. Two men representing a political party and driving it straight off a cliff and into hell. .

images

All of this is staged nonsense. Greta's twitter account sent this out...and the German railway company responded.

The whole Greta The Great odyssey has been weird.

First off, she's a kid and the infatuation with her has been weird. Secondly, she hasn't said anything that people haven't been saying for decades.

Third, I'm not sure what her stance on India, China, and Indonesia is but there shouldn't be much stock put into any environmental crusade, research, opinion, etc that doesn't involve firm and targeted language towards those countries for specific solutions.

If you're going to cry and shout, that's all well and good, go do so from the most dirty polluted regions of the world.

Had she done a video from trash island in the pacific and pointed out from which direction all that shit is coming...I'd be more inclined to take her seriously. Maybe one day she will, I hope she does.

The whole Greta The Great odyssey has been weird.

First off, she's a kid and the infatuation with her has been weird. Secondly, she hasn't said anything that people haven't been saying for decades.

Third, I'm not sure what her stance on India, China, and Indonesia is but there shouldn't be much stock put into any environmental crusade, research, opinion, etc that doesn't involve firm and targeted language towards those countries for specific solutions.

If you're going to cry and shout, that's all well and good, go do so from the most dirty polluted regions of the world.

Had she done a video from trash island in the pacific and pointed out from which direction all that shit is coming...I'd be more inclined to take her seriously. Maybe one day she will, I hope she does.
If she wants credibility, which I doubt she does, she should go walk the streets of San Francisco or Los Angeles and rant about what liberal politicians are doing to California.

Our government has been corrupt since we've had a government. None of this is new. What is new is that we have been able to look behind the curtain like never before due to Donald J. Trump.

None of them really thought Trump would win and that they would be exposed as the cockroaches they are. Trump turned on the kitchen light and they are scurrying.

Bold leadership to solve complex issues that you will only find in progressive cities.

What. The. Eff.

So, if taxpayer money was used for that... that's one thing. And let's look past the point that it doesn't do much for the stated issue. But what I really want to know is how any display like that got an OK? It's not some kind of -ist this or -phobe that, since it's a he-she doing it?

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Wait - politicians aren’t impartial!?!

This is the biggest reveal of all time. Great scoop Dwayne.

Sure does seem to bother you that Dwayne drops truth nukes all over this thread. I wonder why? Do you hate it when source documents point out the falseness of your views?

The POINT of the story, that was lost on you, was that impartiality wasn't being questioned about the dems, only the adults are under suspicion.

Pay attention. Read better. eh?

Sure does seem to bother you that Dwayne drops truth nukes all over this thread. I wonder why? Do you hate it when source documents point out the falseness of your views?

The POINT of the story, that was lost on you, was that impartiality wasn't being questioned about the dems, only the adults are under suspicion.

Pay attention. Read better. eh?

I distrust all politicians, so the “truth nuke” wasn’t a big zomg moment for me.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT