• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melania is 46 and Ivanka is 34.

trump2222222222.jpeg

Needs a bikini wax, but still hottest first lady ever.

:flushed: I hope she wears this at the Donald's inauguration.

Reactions: ymmot31
You know they were watching, can you imagine O'bama and Clinton's reaction while Rudy was dogging them out? I bet Hillary went ballistic and threw something at the TV. Might have had someone killed just to take the edge off.

Don't click on it. Just get online and read the headlines. Her speech was plagiarized, which is the mark of a ragtag, amateurish campaign.

Fail. It's not plagiarized but I knew where he was going. And I still don't care if you call it Nancy but it most certainly is not that of the lying bitch in the white house right now.

Reading the Dems online talking about how disgusting it was to exploit this situation and the GOP should be ashamed.

Remember this is the party that had no issues

- Putting Eric Garner's sister, Trayvon's mother and Michael Brown's parents at the DNC
- Uses Sandy Hook victims to try and sue gun manufactures and then gets the president photo ops with kids
- Has politicized every cop shooting
- Used Clock Boy as a "victim" and gave him an invite to the White House

No one knows exploitation like the Dems do but when something hurts their cause, somehow they take the moral high ground and the media eats it up with their BS.

CnsTJVlXYAEADea.jpg

Seriously, split this country in half.

Last edited:
There were literally like 3 lines that were similar to Michells speech. The speech was nearly 20 minutes long and the left is acting like the entire speech was plagiarized.

Haha, yeah the part where she talked about her values and her word being her bond. Pretty dumb mistake - just vet your speeches.

Personally, I think its racist that the left is saying Melanias speech was plagarized.

Hey, the left uses the race card, why can't we?

The DNC will be nearly as bad. Tonight was just bullshit fear mongering for disaffected white people. Not much more than that.

Fear mongering?

Those cops are dead home boy. The unrest in this country is real. Obama's chaos that is directly related to these liars and movements is real. Isis is real, and could kill you next as you walk into a mall.

This country is full of brainwashed idiots.

It used to be all bushs fault.

When the left does it its EVERYONES fault.

Signed,

Typical democrats and libratarians.

***not genuine libertarian, the ones that claimed it after Obama sucked. No more blame bush? Blame everything and become a libertarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stonewall12
Fear mongering?

Those cops are dead home boy. The unrest in this country is real. Obama's chaos that is directly related to these liars and movements is real. Isis is real, and could kill you next as you walk into a mall.

This country is full of brainwashed idiots.

It may shock you to know I'm no fan of Obama and can't stand Hillary. That said, this iteration of the RP is basically advocating for moving the country back to the good old pre 1960s days (Trump's slogan pretty much says this) - this may appeal to disaffected white nationalists, but for many other people those weren't such great times.
Elites in this country have abandoned working people with their polices for decades. We need to come up with something genuinely better, not this retrograde garbage (and not HRC's more of the sane garbage). Not completely sure what that is, but I know what it's not.

Hey I hope some of you liberals kids get killed......

Oh wait that is horrible. Wake the **** up. You lie

Pure freaking evil. The left doesn't give a damn about this country or good people. They will ignore this stuff but will freak out over three lines in a speech.

We have a president who calls for not using divisive rhetoric after politicizing a memorial for dead cops and then follows it up with the DNC bringing Trayvon and Mike Brown's mom and Eric Garner's sister to the event.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT