POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read that article and noticed a glaring omission. Why was the race of the judge not disclosed? I thought race was the most important component of this entire fiasco. Anyway, here he is.
393x221

I don't want to offend anyone and say he's black, he may identify as a white woman for all I know.

I thought I had curbing my microagression down. Brother you are Jordanesque.

Reactions: ymmot31
Hillary comments at NAACP. Not sure how wise those were. Could have pulled a big dog circa 1992 at Rainbow Coalition. The sister soulja speech.

Last edited:

Germany is full of isi..oops I mean refugees.

This is why I want the country to be divided into two countries or territories because the leftist ideologues want this garbage here by the millions.

The whole European migrant crisis was something that millions of us warned about and said would be exploited and would bring in way too many nut jobs and economic leaches. Like a toddler sticking a fork in an electrical outlet, they ignored it and we just had to wait for the inevitable. Our warnings were simply "racist" and their unicorn and lollipop ideology got burnt yet again.

This is all by design though to destroy the west.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/u...source=Facebook&utm_term=ma&utm_medium=Social

University Of Michigan Professor: New Black-Only SEGREGATED NATION In Southern USA ‘Fairly Easy’

A University of Michigan professor has proposed a new black nation called The Republic of New Africa, which would be separated from the United States. This new country would encompass the current U.S. states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.

Would be a Michigan man to completely overlook the most important factor: He's got Georgia and South Carolina lined up with the SEC West. This would NEVER work.

Reactions: drawing_dead
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/u...source=Facebook&utm_term=ma&utm_medium=Social

University Of Michigan Professor: New Black-Only SEGREGATED NATION In Southern USA ‘Fairly Easy’

A University of Michigan professor has proposed a new black nation called The Republic of New Africa, which would be separated from the United States. This new country would encompass the current U.S. states of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.

Would be a Michigan man to completely overlook the most important factor: He's got Georgia and South Carolina lined up with the SEC West. This would NEVER work.

And who would pay for it when all of the whites left or is the federal government supposed to fund this territory just like when they give Africa billions of dollars in aid every year.

You really think that Trump would have upheld his end of the bargain?
Hell, he was discussing a third party run if he didn't get the GOP nomination.

Kasich is like a majority of Americans that don't support candidates simply because of party affiliation.

You do realize that the judge doesn't render the decision?
You know that...right?

Guilt or innocence is determined by a jury so the race of the judge is pretty meaningless. Do you know the makeup of the jury?

Lol shows how much attenation you pay to the nonsense you spew.

All but 1 of the 4 officers opted for a bench trial. So yes, the judge did decide.

**looks like a few of you let him know, but just in case I'll keep it up.

How did Liberia work out?

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Well I'm actually watching on my phone but people are saying CNN went to commercial when the mother of one of the Americans killed in Benghazi, Pat Smith, just starting ripping Hilton. I don't think there was a dry eye in the arena. Pretty dammit stuff.

CNN caught some of it for sure. Not sure which parent it was but some lady was on CNN saying if she can't do better or hand over emails we shouldn't give her the presidency.

Trumps wife speaks at 10 tonight right? Cant wait for that. She is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over Michelle

I don't think you understood his post. You said " I don't understand it ", he told you to copy and paste that phrase to save yourself time in the future. You should have used it here.

Copy/Paste for that short of a phrase? And that was the substance of his comment? I wish he would have answered my question while he was at it. So few questions answered around here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT