How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iu

https://www.newstarget.com/2019-09-24-climate-youth-puppet-greta-thunberg-george-soros.html

Greta is a bought and paid for prop for the globalist elite.

If I'm Mitch, I just hold a vote.

No witnesses, nothing... just a vote.

Give it the time and attention that it deserves... which is almost zero.

"We held a vote today, and now its time to get back to governing. We'll let the Democrats waste their time while we get back to work".
That would be a gift for democrats and be used as proof for their bs accusations. I would let it play out and fully expose the democrats corruption, that would be more devastating for dems at the polls. We all know this is complete bs, so let them keep drowning themselves and do nothing to throw them a rope.

That would be a gift for democrats and be used as proof for their bs accusations. I would let it play out and fully expose the democrats corruption, that would be more devastating for dems at the polls. We all know this is complete bs, so let them keep drowning themselves and do nothing to throw them a rope.

I just heard one of Trump's legal team say they were going to be aggressive, not defensive at all. Mitch has said that he was going to support whatever the legal team wanted to do.

I can't believe Trump doesn't want some payback. I feel like we're going to see some witnesses called to defend their bogus statements and assertions of "facts".

Reactions: Xception and IdaCat
It's on now. I'm guessing the first D president to invoke executive privileged and ignore an R controlled House subpoena is getting impeached for obstruction of Congress.

I don't particularly agree, but there's a lot of hardcores in the base that are going to demand payback if/when the time comes. My guess is it'll be enough to force the Rs hand.

This escalation is something barely mentioned. This will be the worst outcome of this entire thing. There won't be a removal. But we're racing towards even more political animosity and division. It threatens to rip apart our nation, literally.

The meltdown when trump comes out victorious after the senate kills this will be hilarious. Which I can only assume this is the dem tactic at this point to get their lunatics to rage at the GOP more when hes acquitted and incite riots

I saw a tweet about her the other day and all of these people were talking about she deserved it because of the change she had brought on. What change?

Only change I can see is that I hadn't heard of her a couple of months ago, and now I have.

Tell me more about your Netflix subscription as a conservative...
Tell me, exactly, where the line is drawn that separates your morals from your need to be entertained...

If you make fun of everyone, you're a comedian. If you just make fun of one group, you're a bigot. Let's see if netflix proves they are the former by releasing a movie about gay muhammad. I'm not holding my breath.

If I'm Mitch, I just hold a vote.

No witnesses, nothing... just a vote.

Give it the time and attention that it deserves... which is almost zero.

"We held a vote today, and now its time to get back to governing. We'll let the Democrats waste their time while we get back to work".
Disagree. I want to see Trump be able to call witnesses (Hunter, Schiff and the whistleblower for example). Just imagine all the dirt that would come out from that on the dems. It would be a total disaster for the dems.

Exactly. It's true but you disregard it for partisan reasons.
I disregard it because it's insignificant.

This isn't an anuse of power. This is exactly what Presidents are supposed to do.

Running for President doesn't grant immunity to your whole family. The Biden's are fair game.

Trump has soverign immunity for one. Even if he was gleefully celebrating the investigation into Biden, its OK as long as there is reasonable suspicion that the Biden's were party to corruption.

Why else was Biden's son being paid $50k/mo? A crack head. In another family he would be a 45 year old stay at home son.

I disregard it because it's insignificant.

This isn't an anuse of power. This is exactly what Presidents are supposed to do.

Running for President doesn't grant immunity to your whole family. The Biden's are fair game.

Trump has soverign immunity for one. Even if he was gleefully celebrating the investigation into Biden, its OK as long as there is reasonable suspicion that the Biden's were party to corruption.

Why else was Biden's son being paid $50k/mo? A crack head. In another family he would be a 45 year old stay at home son.
It is amazing how far we have fallen as a nation. Only the people can save it. One of the Dem dims made a comment and I paraphrase "Trump was making foreign policy". What does a president do? He makes foreign policy. That is why I vote for who I vote for because I want them to be the one making foreign policy. I did not want Hillary making foreign policy because I knew it would be based on how much money she can put in her pocket. Not what is best for America.

Trump wanted Ukraine to clean up their country and get rid of corruption. And for that Dems want to throw him out of office. I guess an honest government in Ukraine is not good for "their" foreign policy. We give Ukraine and other nations billions in foreign aid. I would hope we are giving it to an uncorrupt country for the benefit of freedom in that country. Not to laundry money back to corrupt politicians so they can put it in their pocket.

lol so the lefties are now calling on Cocaine Mitch to recuse himself.

The time for recusal was when the guy running the House impeachment colluded with a staffer to make up fictional stories about a phone call, and change the rules so that staffer could technically be labeled a “whistleblower” by friendly media outlets.

We are faaaaaaaaaaaar past any recusals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT