• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Dionysus444 lol

71069389_2354527161312246_3234802009651544064_n.jpg

The Dems lie, over and over. A video documentation...

They are literally aware that their constituency has the discernment skills of a starving dog and so they feed them lies they KNOW they won't check and will wholly believe.

And these folks cling to being treated like this b/c they prefer feel-good lies over blunt truth.

Weak folks. It's inherently who they are...

I admittedly know nothing about the British voting process. But my guess must be in person probably with a form of ID.

Dems here can say and do anything and still almost assured to win the popular vote and narrowly lose (if they lose) the EC. The vote fraud that goes on here would never allow the Dems to take this kind of defeat.

The Dems lie, over and over. A video documentation...

They are literally aware that their constituency has the discernment skills of a starving dog and so they feed them lies they KNOW they won't check and will wholly believe.

And these folks cling to being treated like this b/c they prefer feel-good lies over blunt truth.

Weak folks. It's inherently who they are...

It's gospel now...

So, wife a kids are okay, too?

Noted.

Wait.. so, Gay Jesus is funny to you?

Yes, if the jokes are funny.

No idea if gay Jesus is funny or not. But I’m not immediately offended by the topic. I doubt the movie is funny, but that has nothing to do with the topic per se, but the fact that it’s probably done by people who aren’t funny and are just using the topic to get a rise out of people (I.e., the left can’t meme). Something like South Park on the other hand has done a fantastic job throughout its history of finding humor in some otherwise offensive topics.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and ymmot31

No idea if gay Jesus is funny or not. But I’m not immediately offended by the topic. I doubt the movie is funny, but that has nothing to do with the topic per se, but the fact that it’s probably done by people who aren’t funny and are just using the topic to get a rise out of people (I.e., the left can’t meme). Something like South Park on the other hand has done a fantastic job throughout its history of finding humor in some otherwise offensive topics.
Both are trash, and that's your call to consume what you like, but regardless, I find the lack of criticism and similar attacks in comedy at other religions and political parties from these entertainment groups a farce and I'll be damned if I give them any money.

Also, it'll only get worse the more folks like you excuse it in the name of entertainment.

Go crazy, bro.

Imo if it isn't funny, I don't have to watch/listen. In terms of potentially offensive content it should always be all or nothing. Anything else puts people in position to police things, and we know that can never be truly fair.

Gay Jesus is a perfect example. IDK if it's funny or not. It will definitely be allowed and embraced by a segment of the population over vehement objections from another segment.

Now imagine a gay Mohammed. Would never see the light of day. Too offensive. Even though it would essentially be the exact same issue.

Both are trash, and that's your call to consume what you like, but regardless, I find the lack of criticism and similar attacks in comedy at other religions and political parties from these entertainment groups a farce and I'll be damned if I give them any money.

Also, it'll only get worse the more folks like you excuse it in the name of entertainment.

Go crazy, bro.

Speaking for myself, I am sick of filth in the name of entertainment. I do not subscribe...

Speaking for myself, I am sick of filth in the name of entertainment. I do not subscribe...
I watch Live PD on Friday nights and college sports. That's my "live" tv-watching list. I began feeling ostracized by primetime/network tv years ago and just tuned it all out. Movies, too. You could offer me good money and I couldn't tell you the most recently produced film I've seen. I did watch the original Meatballs on YT a few weekends ago.

I watch fail videos to fall alseep, sometimes Bob's Burgers or Friends just to have som background noise.

I've resorted to reading and music, and I REALLY need some of these musicians to STFU before I drop them, too.

My wife just informed me that I take the "If the right eye offends thee"- thing a bit too far sometimes. Meh. It's gotten me this far.

Reactions: blubo
Imo if it isn't funny, I don't have to watch/listen. In terms of potentially offensive content it should always be all or nothing. Anything else puts people in position to police things, and we know that can never be truly fair.

Gay Jesus is a perfect example. IDK if it's funny or not. It will definitely be allowed and embraced by a segment of the population over vehement objections from another segment.

Now imagine a gay Mohammed. Would never see the light of day. Too offensive. Even though it would essentially be the exact same issue.

You’re exactly right.

We’ve gone off the deep end as a society. I went to the post office yesterday and they had a display for holiday stamps. They had Kwanzaa stamps, Ramadan stamps, and Hanukkah stamps.... guess which stamps were labeled “holiday stamps”?

We’ve reached a point to where anything that was considered American 20 years ago is offensive. The only culture we’re not supposed to embrace is our own.

You’re exactly right.

We’ve gone off the deep end as a society. I went to the post office yesterday and they had a display for holiday stamps. They had Kwanzaa stamps, Ramadan stamps, and Hanukkah stamps.... guess which stamps were labeled “holiday stamps”?

We’ve reached a point to where anything that was considered American 20 years ago is offensive. The only culture we’re not supposed to embrace is our own.
And we take it right up the ass in the name of acceptance and comedic expression... giving them reason to continue in that direction.

#woke

I just think people take shit to seriously these days. The outrage is exhausting.

The left are all shameless hypocrites, so I have no desire to get into a debate about why Jesus is within the bounds and Mohammed isn’t in pop culture.

In my opinion everything is within the limits, so long as it’s funny. But if you’re going to go to a touchy topic, you better make damn sure it’s funny.

I watch Live PD on Friday nights and college sports. That's my "live" tv-watching list. I began feeling ostracized by primetime/network tv years ago and just tuned it all out. Movies, too. You could offer me good money and I couldn't tell you the most recently produced film I've seen. I did watch the original Meatballs on YT a few weekends ago.

I watch fail videos to fall alseep, sometimes Bob's Burgers or Friends just to have som background noise.

I've resorted to reading and music, and I REALLY need some of these musicians to STFU before I drop them, too.

My wife just informed me that I take the "If the right eye offends thee"- thing a bit too far sometimes. Meh. It's gotten me this far.

I too am of that adage...I seek entertainment in news (Some news), old video's (Actually electronic copies, yep, they are legal and for my own use. I convert them from items I own.) My kids will attest to you that I allowed maybe 5 to 10 PG-13 movies while they were growing up. (Those were action type movies). I knew my children would get their complete fill of nasty when they stepped out my door. Why help the nasty. I spend time watching others and interjecting where I can to hopefully help. I quit drinking for nearly 20 years solely because I didn't want to be a bad example to my son in case he couldn't handle it. We have had many drinks together since he has been an adult. (I'm no saint as my children will tell you but I made choices...hopefully most of them were good choices.)

Oh, and I am not judging those who do. You can accept what you want into your home...
(That is the way it should be with all these so called rights the deviant's enablers are daily espousing...It never used to be a problem but now it is a money maker on the chaos they cause debating it. That is all it boils down to, money making for the few.)

I am no prude but I sure do like coming home to clean....(As clean as possible.)(I am not talking dirt.)

Last edited:
I just think people take shit to seriously these days. The outrage is exhausting.

The left are all shameless hypocrites, so I have no desire to get into a debate about why Jesus is within the bounds and Mohammed isn’t in pop culture.

In my opinion everything is within the limits, so long as it’s funny. But if you’re going to go to a touchy topic, you better make damn sure it’s funny.
I think you're right that this was just an empty, blatant attempt to trigger conservatives, and it worked (on me). B/c, thinking back, the Jesus skit on Family Guy where he did the behind the back magic trick thing made me LOL. That was really funny.

But, Family Guy, much like South Park, pulls no punches and attacks all comers on equal footing. I just have a serious issue with these production/entertainment companies who don't and get a pass for it, especially since they seem to diametrically opposed to my entire being.

I admittedly know nothing about the British voting process. But my guess must be in person probably with a form of ID.

Dems here can say and do anything and still almost assured to win the popular vote and narrowly lose (if they lose) the EC. The vote fraud that goes on here would never allow the Dems to take this kind of defeat.
Read yesterday no ID is needed except in Scotland.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT