POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a green card is permanent residency you twat. At least have a clue how the system works before ranting about it. A green card means they are paying taxes and can't vote.

Now that you've proven you know what a green card is, why don't you understand it is illegal to cross our borders without permission and proper vetting?

idiot

Perhaps now the USMCA can become the USMCAUK or SMUCK for short. I really think that's the USA/CA/UK's best move. All can
a green card is permanent residency you twat. At least have a clue how the system works before ranting about it. A green card means they are paying taxes and can't vote.
Somebody is quite touchy this evening.

A green does mean those things. Who knew? It also means you're ultimately eligible for citizenship. Those that came of their own mind illegally won't get one ever on my dime. Non-green legal status as long as they behave, OK.

Reactions: qwesley and ymmot31
Reading people's reaction to the UK election, I assume this is what it felt like for England to read Twitter after Trump won for us. All I see is people calling half of UK racists, how this is the end of the UK, the economy is now going to crash over there, and so on and so on.

This appears to be a landslide of a victory for the Conservative party. Yet all you saw leading up to it was talk about how close it was going to be, and now how horrible this result is. It just goes to show, the vast majority of people who use Twitter and hashtags are such a loud silent minority. To try and get a snapshot of the way the general public feels about something, by using Twitter is such a mistake.

It’s far from the end of Britain. It saves Britain from the end of Britain.

Funny how the Dems are selective law and order types.

'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

sPJaZXwo

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

Over 75 counties in Virginia have so far adopted such Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the commonwealth, the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors voted unanimously to approve a resolution declaring that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that violate Second Amendment rights.

Virginia Democratic officials, however, already say local law enforcement supporting these resolutions will face consequences if they do not carry out any law the state Legislature passes.

“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner of local county police who may refuse to enforce future gun control measures. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”

Democratic Virginia Rep. Donald McEachin suggested cutting off state funds to counties that do not comply with any gun control measures that pass in Richmond.

“They certainly risk funding, because if the sheriff's department is not going to enforce the law, they're going to lose money. The counties' attorneys offices are not going to have the money to prosecute because their prosecutions are going to go down,” he said.

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring blamed the numerous Second Amendment resolutions in the state on the “gun lobby” as a tactic to frighten state residents.

“The resolutions that are being passed are being ginned up by the gun lobby to try to scare people. What we’re talking about here are laws that will make our communities and our streets safer,” Herring told CBS 6.

“So, when Virginia passes these gun safety laws that they will be followed, they will be enforced,” he added.
ARM YOURSELVES VIRGINIA AND FIGHT!

Even better was he claimed to not know which one he was. He couldn't decide which would get the least blowback. Then, AND THEN, he blamed Virginia for his actions.
The stupid thing about it is he couldn’t remember if he dressed head to toe in white kkk garb or painted his entire face coal black. Kinda think I might remember which one of those things I did regardless of how long ago it was.

I like vhcat, but I’ve had a green card for 20 years and have paid north of a million dollars in taxes.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I for one am excited that Gary Busey is finally in a position of authority. This time Steven Seagal isn’t around to take him out.

Your post on the main board of the paddock, when you first posted it I think that video had a few thousand views, and now it's up to almost a half million or more. I'm not giving you all the credit. It has really blown up.

Last edited:
I have seen it many times, in San Antonio, TX, in Charleston, SC (Where I moved from). They hand you a form of who they think you should vote for...A lady last year stood at this same polling place telling me as I was walking in to vote for the tax increase last year (It passed too) it was for the children so the building I was walking into could be renovated. (I think it is the public library of Lorton, VA.). I was caustic that day. Anyway to add on to my previous voting experience my property taxes are nearly $500.00 more dollars this year than last year. I can wait to see what happens from this years voted tax increase...No emoji needed...
Pretty sure Kentucky has a law that you have to be so many feet away from the polling place to do something like that.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Pretty sure Kentucky has a law that you have to be so many feet away from the polling place to do something like that.

I guess but these people were at the entrance door in my polling place. No law like that here, or at least it isn't enforced. I do seem to remember that too in Kentucky. I lived in Hardin County for twenty years but left in about 2005. (May have been 2004.)

Correct. Shoot when I was a kid we made a bunch of posters and stuff for the 1992 election to learn about the electoral process. Since my elementary school was a polling place we had to take it all down before Election day.

Meanwhile in Indiana there were people standing right at the door handing me flyers, magnets, candy, and other stuff telling me about the candidates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT