How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you save face from this?

The people giving them these orders and talking points have an unreal handle on the dems and the media that they’d ever even consider this sane.

WTF are we seeing here?

I mean this, sadly, this is truly the type of shit that starts a civil war.

I got a chuckle from this

He then opens up the article with this,
"A new Monmouth University poll asked that very question. And the answers -- especially among Republicans -- will shock you."

"Overall, 7 in 10 say that George Washington was the better president while 15% picked Trump. But among GOPers it's far closer -- with 44% choosing Washington and 37% naming Trump."

He goes on to talk about how crazy it is that almost 4 out of 10 republicans would think this. There is a full 9 paragraph article about this. The even funnier part about this is, in that same poll, Dems actually chose Obama over Washington 63% vs 29%. He got called out for this, so he updated the story with a quick 2 line mention of this, but then went back to bashing Republicans for barely having Washington over Trump haha.

This is the guy who wrote the article,

Chris Wallace is one of the most biased commentators in the media against our fabulous President. He will prove it in his "interview"
I dont even think it matters anymore.

The only people who believe the media are libs anyway... and theyre never gonna vote for Trump.

The middle is just as anti media as the far right so anything thats blatently biased is gonna be sniffed out.

I dont even think it matters anymore.

The only people who believe the media are libs anyway... and theyre never gonna vote for Trump.

The middle is just as anti media as the far right so anything thats blatently biased is gonna be sniffed out.

I don’t even like Trump personally and I don’t believe any of this shit. It’s all a waste of time.

Reactions: augustaky1
ELnhL-jWoAA3PH3.jpg:large

You apparently stayed wake. o_O

It's up 220 on the day. I'll sleep in again tomorrow and see if I can get us another 200 or so.

Don't get your hopes up about that Chris Wallace interview with Comey...

The press NEEDS to be assaulted. Freedom of the press was instituted to PROTECT against government malfeasance, certainly not to condone it, or perpetuate it.

Whatever rights you have in the Constitution, STOP, where the other guy's rights begin. The press has the RIGHT to tell us the truth. They do not have the RIGHT to tell us lies.

Reading people's reaction to the UK election, I assume this is what it felt like for England to read Twitter after Trump won for us. All I see is people calling half of UK racists, how this is the end of the UK, the economy is now going to crash over there, and so on and so on.

This appears to be a landslide of a victory for the Conservative party. Yet all you saw leading up to it was talk about how close it was going to be, and now how horrible this result is. It just goes to show, the vast majority of people who use Twitter and hashtags are such a loud silent minority. To try and get a snapshot of the way the general public feels about something, by using Twitter is such a mistake.

It's up 220 on the day. I'll sleep in again tomorrow and see if I can get us another 200 or so.

The press NEEDS to be assaulted. Freedom of the press was instituted to PROTECT against government malfeasance, certainly not to condone it, or perpetuate it.

Whatever rights you have in the Constitution, STOP, where the other guy's rights begin. The press has the RIGHT to tell us the truth. They do not have the RIGHT to tell us lies.

Let’s go beat up Marvin Bartlett and Bill Bryant tomorrow. They may not deserve it but they’re convenient to me.

Reactions: exemjr and ymmot31
Must suck going through life as a liberal knowing what’s best for everyone in the world, but having the world continuously decide to go against your better judgment.

Trump. Brexit. Hong Kong. This UK election. All referendums on lefties.

Just really feel bad NY CA NY CA NY CA are having such a hard time saving us rubes from ourselves.

In other news, tax revenues are hitting record highs. The numbers and statistics must not have heard about Trump’s tax cuts that were so bad for the country.

Reading people's reaction to the UK election, I assume this is what it felt like for England to read Twitter after Trump won for us. All I see is people calling half of UK racists, how this is the end of the UK, the economy is now going to crash over there, and so on and so on.

This appears to be a landslide of a victory for the Conservative party. Yet all you saw leading up to it was talk about how close it was going to be, and now how horrible this result is. It just goes to show, the vast majority of people who use Twitter and hashtags are such a loud silent minority. To try and get a snapshot of the way the general public feels about something, by using Twitter is such a mistake.
I just wanna know if they've blamed Russia yet?

Easy to see now how Hillary was allowed to skate in spite of the overwhelming evidence against her.

Ball games have referees because each team cannot be relied on to call fouls on themselves any more than a team can be relied on to make fair calls against the other team.

This game had dems calling the fouls, and the referees (FBI, MSM) backing them up on it. The FBI was working for O'bama to undo an American Presidential election. If Trump would have lost he would have been railroaded into prison. I hope Barr keeps that in mind during his investigation.

Douchebag here, a-hole.

It certainly is amnesty as it removes potential of legal action against them as illegals. You have no idea what taxes they are paying or not. THey don't have legal Social Security cards, so they can't be paying that.

I'm fine with those brought here under age 18 and those who came here own under 16 having a long path to green cards - 10 years OK. For anyone else, no green card. They were mature enough to knowingly break our laws & forgiving them just encourages more to do it. No idea why you don't see that as a big problem.

Give them permanent residency w/o a path to green card/citizenship provided they never commit a felony. Call it a yellow card or whatever. They made their choices.

We need more LEGAL immigrants, not self-selecting illegal ones.
a green card is permanent residency you twat. At least have a clue how the system works before ranting about it. A green card means they are paying taxes and can't vote.

Reactions: KRJ1975
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT