POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His district in Georgia is an area I would advise a tourist to stay out of.. And yes most of his district have the same mentality. Dumber than collard greens and ham hocks.

Because I know it's coming, I'll go ahead and post it....

iu

So CA NY CA NY CA NY run this impeachment through and immediately follow it up with amnesty for illegal aliens.

Trump’s failure to deliver on his border wall promise would be something you’d think they’d find a way to exploit for morons who are gullible to the “concentration camp” bullshit (or use it to make supporters stay home), yet they’re going to serve up an amnesty bill for Trump to (hopefully) shut down if the Senate even lets it through.

For one day, I’d like to lose about 100 IQ points and no longer be able to use logic so I could see how Democrat policies make sense to some people.

More Winning for Trump on the courts. With the confirmation of two more judges to the 9th Circuit earlier this week, Trump is getting close to flipping the most liberal circuit in America.

The Republican-controlled Senate on Wednesday afternoon confirmed Lawrence VanDyke to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, marking President Trump's 50th successful appellate court appointment in just three years in office, and his second to the historically liberal 9th Circuit in as many days. Of the 30 active seats on the 9th Circuit, 10 have now been appointed by Trump, and 14 by Republican presidents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tw...firmed-over-objections-of-california-senators

Last edited:
You see, the Swalwell's have a long history of fighting abuse of power.

Why Pappa Swalwell when police chief, didn't concern himself with the large issues of crime and drugs...oh no, he saw the mayor was double parked and he said "not in my gawddamn town"...

100% that this story is fake, or at the very least embellished beyond recognition.

We’re ordering all these illegals here for a census?

Holy shit this is dumb. How can you post something this criminally stupid? Because even a moron knows that these two things aren’t the same. But you evidently don’t. Why is that?

LB states; "Stupid is as Stupid does..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT