Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks happy to me.
78709960_1433306630152956_3170396578456272896_o.jpg
Yes because fat Nixon is not in sight.

The last election was a little more exciting for me because I knew there was going to be a different President. This time I know we're going to have the same President so I just want to get on with it.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I would chip in 20 bucks to get Ed's mom to unplug his computer for a week. He keeps claiming to be a married adult male, but there is no f'ing way that can be true. His posts are as well thought out as a pile of mastodon shit. And there is absolutely no way a grown woman tolerates an infant minded grown man. Unless that is, she is a batshit crazy purple haired liberal whacko herself.

I would chip in 20 bucks to get Ed's mom to unplug his computer for a week. He keeps claiming to be a married adult male, but there is no f'ing way that can be true. His posts are as well thought out as a pile of mastodon shit. And there is absolutely no way a grown woman tolerates an infant minded grown man. Unless that is, she is a batshit crazy purple haired liberal whacko herself.
Get enough money together and I'll
Log off forever.

The tone of your posts are a dead give away. The more the country prospers the more hate comes off of your keyboard. You are joined at the hip with Miss Holier Than Thou, Pelosi. Trump has led us to the best economy in your lifetime and you hate him for it. Own it and quit your denial. You are who you are

Along this line of thinking (TDS)... here are a few market facts:

The market (S&P 500) is up approx. 24% this year.

However, investors have pulled $190 billion (net) from equity mutual funds/ETFs this year, mostly in the first six months, thereby largely missing out on most of that +24% YTD return. Some of that is... NO DOUBT... TDS.

The asset class that has experienced more net inflows than any other asset YTD is the money market fund. Over half a trillion dollars has poured in.

Betting against this POTUS is a LOSING proposition... but liberals, by all means, continue being you. While the rest of us enjoy the benefits of greater wealth, maybe we'll hire you libs to do our menial work.

Along this line of thinking (TDS)... here are a few market facts:

The market (S&P 500) is up approx. 24% this year.

However, investors have pulled $190 billion (net) from equity mutual funds/ETFs this year, mostly in the first six months, thereby largely missing out on most of that +24% YTD return. Some of that is... NO DOUBT... TDS.

The asset class that has experienced more net inflows than any other asset YTD is the money market fund. Over half a trillion dollars has poured in.

Betting against this POTUS is a LOSING proposition... but liberals, by all means, continue being you. While the rest of us enjoy the benefits of greater wealth, maybe we'll hire you libs to do our menial work.

Are they even qualified for menial work with their gender studies degrees?

No death wishing on here please and that includes graphics that display dead politicians as well as verbalizing you wish for their death.

If anyone is articulating a death wish on The President, The Speaker or any other public figure please report it rather than responding to it. Thanks.

No death wishing on here please and that includes graphics that display dead politicians as well as verbalizing you wish for their death.

If anyone is articulating a death wish on The President, The Speaker or any other public figure please report it rather than responding to it. Thanks.

Go for everything they said you could never have - Ray Lewis

Yet you quote a murderer.

I know you're a liberal but do you realize the hypocrisy of your post and sig?

No one man can make the country fail. And trump alone hasn't made anything great.
Well he has not Made America Great Again alone that is for sure. But with the help of the people, he has. Mitch has pushed through conservative judges so that helps, conservative congress men and women have supported Trump's agenda so that also helps.

Now you are right about your party. Your side has tried everything in their power to keep America from being a success under Trump. So since they have failed at stopping Trump they are now trying to slow him down by refusing to legislate in the House and spend all of their time and energy on impeachment. Meanwhile Trump's popularity increases. Trump is 15% from reaching 50% approval from Blacks. This is a death blow to liberals because it means a landslide election in November. Keep rooting for that recession and high unemployment for Blacks.

Blacks have come to the realization that Democrats want one thing from them. Votes. Unemployment and poverty has never been a concern of liberals. You can't control people if they are free and able to feed their family.

Last edited:
I know you're a liberal but do you realize the hypocrisy of your post and sig?

P - Ray Lewis was exonerated of those two deaths. If you feel justice was not served you can feel free to express and debate that on here if you like.

I have a job to do here and we simple don't want people expressing death threats against public officials. As you can see by the various responses it was not only upsetting to other members, but is desensitizes violence. That's what my note was about. I hope you understand the reasoning for that and I'm sure you don't want to see that type of thing as well. Thanks.

BTW I'm an Independent [winking]

Reactions: blubo
Nancy Pelosi seems unwell. That's not a joke, she just legitimately seems like she really needs help

My lofty goal in life is to own a plot in Napa, CA where I can grow grapes and live out my retirement years doing tastings for tourists at a winery.

I cannot imagine owning a $25 million estate on Zinfandel Lane and choosing to spend the last remaining years of my life in the Washington machine trying to bring down the President who was duly elected by the American people.

Who knows, I guess maybe the same people who paid for that $25 million winery (along with the millions upon other millions she has) are forcing her to stay in place. Or she’s a sociopath. Or she’s just senile and honestly thinks she’s still young.

Thanks Trump for letting more Saudi terrorists into our country to murder our citizens. I'm sure he will set them up with a few more billion in arms sales as punishment.

No one man can make the country fail. And trump alone hasn't made anything great.
He's just freeing us from the chains of liberalism. That's all it really takes but your side either doesn't know that, or doesn't care, or most probably, deliberately wants us chained & failing.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT