POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dems don't understand the difference between a president who is respected and one who is liked. Vastly different. Obama was loved for sure. But none of them respected him.

79098178_10157664641732667_2942961571753623552_o.jpg

If they'd just broadcast all the crazy loony left commentary on our nation, noone would want to come here. Would be best border security ever

The honorable and intelligent Rep. Al Green says that there is no limit to how often congress can impeach President Trump. Reckon they will try to do it again after his acquittal in the senate? They might have half a year to get it done again. Better hurry up and do it twice before the upcoming election. Like ole Lum Edards used to say, "sech ignorance!"

I don't see any way these fools keep their majority in the house.

This actually sounds like something Trump would do. Except for the pushups, no way he can do one. But the childish reactions and name calling are Trump’s MO.
It's weird. He brings everyone else to do it and try to be like him in that way yet hes the only one that can do it.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I am always amused when this piece of trash uses her Catholic religion to show her love for all of us and our magnificent President.. Her faith teaches her to love everyone and pray for our country and our magnificent President. Her Church must be proud with her show of love and must be the reason she is given a pass for being one of the biggest promoters of baby killing in the U.S. congress. Or maybe they like her money If you give 10% of your fortune to the Church, you can use them to promote your evil agenda by proclaiming love for us all. Love, love, love. That is Nancy Pelosi. Someone give her a hug. .

Resident rival rednecks : "Obama was laughed at by the world!"
Economy blah blah blah. Stock market blah blah blah.

******* KA-BOOM KA-BOOM KA-BOOM *******

Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000.
  • Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
  • The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low which matches the lowest level of unemployment since 1969.
#MAGA :americanflag:

Go jump your loon ass into Greenbo Lake.

I am always amused when this piece of trash uses her Catholic religion to show her love for all of us and our magnificent President.. Her faith teaches her to love everyone and pray for our country and our magnificent President. Her Church must be proud with her show of love and must be the reason she is given a pass for being one of the biggest promoters of baby killing in the U.S. congress. Or maybe they like her money If you give 10% of your fortune to the Church, you can use them to promote your evil agenda by proclaiming love for us all. Love, love, love. That is Nancy Pelosi. Someone give her a hug. .
Unfortunately, and as a person who grew up and lived most my life as a Catholic, all she has to do is go hop in the confessional booth and all will be forgiven with a few Hail Mary's.

"Look, if you think the left wants to use foreign nationals as a solid voting bloc to keep Democrats in power for the foreseeable future, then you're a conspiracy theorist.

Also, lol just wait 10 years whitey and we'll be rounding your ass up like in South Africa, but worse"

And probably everyone on that panel of idiocy is in the public sector. They do have a scary long game with the extreme high % of liberals in academia, media and govt of all levels. They can control messaging and policy despite poor results.

"And, by the way, I used to sit on the stand and it got hot. I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up, uh, come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come, uh, come back up again. So I learned about roaches. And I learned about kids jumping on my lap. I love kids jumping on my lap." - Joe Biden

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT