POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"And, by the way, I used to sit on the stand and it got hot. I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up, uh, come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come, uh, come back up again. So I learned about roaches. And I learned about kids jumping on my lap. I love kids jumping on my lap." - Joe Biden

All we need out of Joe is for him to start talking about fluoridation of water and purity of essence.

Someone sitting in their car apparently was killed as well. Not sure why jewels were worth two people's lives.
Watching those cops use a pedestrian vehicle, with people in it, as cover was blowing my mind. That dept is going to get its ass sued off, and rightfully so.

That level of tunnel vision police work scares the hell out of me. Some of those dude are too gung ho for anybody's good.

******* KA-BOOM KA-BOOM KA-BOOM *******

Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000.
  • Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.
  • The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low which matches the lowest level of unemployment since 1969.
#MAGA :americanflag:

Go jump your loon ass into Greenbo Lake.

This in itself makes the left look even more ignorant, if that is possible. Country is rolling, without one ounce of their assistance. 2020 is going to be a record landslide.

ELHDl3OXYAAzinw

Reactions: duke4life831
KA-Boom!

China Says to Waive Tariffs for Some Soybeans, Pork Purchased From U.S.

#MAGA :americanflag:

Go jump your loon ass into the GD Salt River.

Isn't it amazing to see the level of TDS in the resident idiot? One man can cause him to openly celebrate any and every apparent negative for the US. Any negative for his family, his friends, and himself. I bet he takes a razor blade to his arms and cuts himself when he sees things like this...

"The goal (of this move) is to expand purchases and reassure the United States," said a Chinese source who advises Beijing on the trade talks.

"It should be interpreted as a positive signal. Despite the many political difficulties the two sides face, economic and trade cooperation and moves to stop the escalation of the trade war are in the interest of both parties."

This in itself makes the left look even more ignorant, if that is possible. Country is rolling, without one ounce of their assistance. 2020 is going to be a record landslide.
Can you imagine what our economy would look like if the "Resist" party would actually work for the benefit of the American people. But no they fight everything and actually hate good economic news. You have to be clueless or down right evil to vote for these people.

Wishing for the President of the United States who is a husband and father to have a massive heart attack is noble of you. Do you go to the same church as Miss Pelosi? She hates in the name of St Mary also. It is a liberal thing I suppose. .

pelosi doesn't hate anyone she's a catholic she told us yesterday. She's next in line for the papacy if anything happens to Pope Karl Marx I

Sad too that police used civilians as shields in the gunfight.
South Florida, especially Broward and Dade, have some of the worst police in America. Our governor had to relieve a Sheriff for cowardness in a school shooting. The area is run mostly by liberals and this breeds incompetence and misconduct.

Who said I want the country to fail?
The tone of your posts are a dead give away. The more the country prospers the more hate comes off of your keyboard. You are joined at the hip with Miss Holier Than Thou, Pelosi. Trump has led us to the best economy in your lifetime and you hate him for it. Own it and quit your denial. You are who you are

Reactions: KyFaninNC
They would both be better off without him. You think Melania is happy?

Anyone that wishes that towards a father and a husband is beyond twisted. I didn't like Obama but I sure didn't wish something like that. He has kids and a wife that love him just like Trump. I don't like you but don't even wish that for you. I really hope you get banned. You are sick individual.

Anyone that wishes that towards a father and a husband is beyond twisted. I didn't like Obama but I sure didn't wish something like that. He has kids and a wife that love him just like Trump. I don't like you but don't even wish that for you. I really hope you get banned. You are sick individual.
I've seen worse posted about McCain.

You did.

Let me spell it out for you....POTUS is Trump. Country is doing great under his leadership. You want Trump to die. If that happened, country would roll back to Onumbnuts territory which equals failing.

Simple math.

Now...why do you want the country to fail?
No one man can make the country fail. And trump alone hasn't made anything great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT