POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I generally don’t like being tracked by technology, but have to admit the Spotify recap is pretty cool.

So Trump has a transcript of a call.

Democrats have presumptions of what Trump meant in “mafia speak” even though he never said it, fourth hand accounts of what some people who hate Trump say Trump meant, some Democrat college professors who don’t know shit about shit and phone records of random phone numbers where they have no idea who was on the phone.

78760249_1504376976379192_243719392385302528_n.jpg

Biden (or the dnc) will pick kamala Harris as his vp . If that doesn’t work, hildawg will jump in.

IF, kamala is his vp, THEN, he won't make it through his first term. Could be a variety of reasons but she would be the first woman President and also "of colour". Two birds, one stone. Shirley Chisholm wouldn't have been that bad after all.

Biden’s VP wouldn’t be a bad spot to be. He’s going to be the DNC pick because he’s an old corrupt white guy. So slide in as VP, then organize a coup under whatever that amendment is that lets you oust crazy people. The dude is clearly mentally incapacitated. Obviously that doesn’t matter to Democrats.

See above

Democrats have presumptions of what Trump meant in “mafia speak” even though he never said it, fourth hand accounts of what some people who hate Trump say Trump meant, some Democrat college professors who don’t know shit about shit and phone records of random phone numbers where they have no idea who was on the phone.

HaHa, Don't worry Bill. The dems don't have nearly as much as you make it sound like they do.

I always found it strange that some of the biggest abortionist in politics were Catholic. The Church talks a lot and turns their head a lot. Ted Kennedy was a prime example and Pelosi has carried the banner now that he has turned to dust

I've known so many Catholics (I am a lapsed one) who said they were Pro-Life... but they voted for the D in the Prez race every time. Whenever I brought up the candidate's position on abortion, they'd say they weren't "single-issue voters" or attempt to balance it out with some supposed do-gooder program the D was promising.

My observation was that they usually grew up in a Union family, or currently had ties to a Union job. Take that for what it's worth, as far as influence goes.

Here's a shocker, though: Recently had a friend of the family over for dinner... intelligent guy, lot of fun, great conversationalist. After a nice meal and a few drinks the conversation eased into politics. He's a 100% Pro-Life Catholic D-voter, but as I mentioned the recent D push (state of NY) for easier access to partial-birth abortions... he had a quizzical look on his face.

"What's that?"

He didn't know anything about partial-birth abortion.

Took me a minute to realize he was serious, not just yanking my chain. I gave a brief description of the procedure, and he looked at me, laughed, and said, while still smiling: "No. That's not true. Nobody does that."

He's 50 yrs old, btw.

Transcript lol. You are a sweet kid

Nancy doesnt hate Nazi's...she needs to condemn them immediately or I have to think shes a sympathizer for them

Oh man. Trump is sure building one heck of an impenetrable wall! How nice of him to install poles for them to conveniently slide down with their 5$ home made ladder.

Hey, idiot, do you remember how many times you've posted in the last 3 years, that Trump would never get any wall built at all? Too bad you can't see the progression of your anger through that time.

Now your magic bullet is that someone was able to climb a ladder over the wall into the waiting arms of ICE.

Can't wait for you to cut us with "if you turn sideways you can see right through the mean orange man's wall" hahahahaha. Idiot.

She thinks she can just declare the constitution null and void? She knows she can't, she also knows the people she is talking to are too stupid to know that.
Like trump floating the idea of running a third time. Unfortunately he is going to be a one termer

Hey, idiot, do you remember how many times you've posted in the last 3 years, that Trump would never get any wall built at all? Too bad you can't see the progression of your anger through that time.

Now your magic bullet is that someone was able to climb a ladder over the wall into the waiting arms of ICE.

Can't wait for you to cut us with "if you turn sideways you can see right through the mean orange man's wall" hahahahaha. Idiot.
Who paid for it?

I did some math on my smart phone, so you know it's correct, and found that Biden's train that would carry 1 million people would be 113.6 miles long. That's with 60 foot cars and stuffing 100 people in each car.

Of course I'm making a joke and purposely missing the obvious. We could easily split the Biden train up between the largest 20 cities and they would all be only slightly over 5 miles long.

After we ditch all those bad ole cars, we'll figure out how the people are going to get to the megastation. We have to pass this to see what's in it. I'm a catholic dammit!

Hey, idiot, do you remember how many times you've posted in the last 3 years, that Trump would never get any wall built at all?.
Moving the goalposts. Or is it just being liberal? Sort of like quid pro quo becomes bribery, but a reversed form of it we should suppose . . . not being on the take but taking. Or in your case not-not building but building. Or is it Plat's case? It's only confusing when you're not accepting that liberals can have it either way. I use to do that until I started not-not accepting. See what I mean? Call it like it not-not is. Oh, that reminds me . . which do you prefer? Some say border wall, I say Mexican wall.

Reactions: ymmot31
Moving the goalposts. Or is it just being liberal? Sort of like quid pro quo becomes bribery, but a reversed form of it we should suppose . . . not being on the take but taking. Or in your case not-not building but building. Or is it Plat's case? It's only confusing when you're not accepting that liberals can have it either way. I use to do that until I started not-not accepting. See what I mean? Call it like it not-not is. Oh, that reminds me . . which do you prefer? Some say border wall, I say Mexican wall.

El Wall

Reactions: KopiKat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT