POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for making this all about me. I appreciate that. A tactic used by opponents to let me know when I have thoroughly kicked their ass. Get well soon. I've enjoyed it.

Did I just nail your entire existence??

LMFAO!!

A few more questions, simply because I have you pegged:

Do you open the truck door for your SO before/after you take her to a chain restaurant for a “nice dinner?” Got any bumper stickers? Claim that Nashville, TN is a “big city” as you watch your bank account diminish every third month of the calendar year? Hate the city of Louisville? Hate the entire state of California?

By the way, that took me 20 on my phone. I’ve been busy today. Didn’t see you asking me to quote your pedo posts until now.

Did I just nail your entire existence??

LMFAO!!

A few more questions, simply because I have you pegged:

Do you open the truck door for your SO before/after you take her to a chain restaurant for a “nice dinner?” Got any bumper stickers? Claim that Nashville, TN is a “big city” as you watch your bank account diminish every third month of the calendar year? Hate the city of Louisville? Hate the entire state of California?
We call it supper where I come from, yankee

Quoted for posterity. Holy hell, you are a piece of work.

To your points though - what “stories” were truly made-up about Trump and his dumbass son? I’ll concede the phony dossier, but Trump having a golden shower party with Russian whores in a room that Obama once occupied is some awesome imaginary stuff.

Some advice for you...think twice before using the whole “where you there when _______ actually happened” approach. Your gross misspelling aside, you’ll find that I’m quite petty and my memory is pretty damn good. Not on the level of DJT, of course, but yeah. “God made every one of us special.” - you.

Oh and LMMFAO if you actually believed that BS story about the elderly lady selling Trump swag in some mall in Shithole, FL. Wake the hell up.
Where is your "Bro" schtick?

By the way, that took me 20 on my phone. I’ve been busy today. Didn’t see you asking me to quote your pedo posts until now.
So you went back months, and that's your example. Keep in mind nothing you turds say bothers me. I just like putting you on the spot when you lie. Makes me happy.

No you don’t, you broad brush everyone.

I enjoy vacationing wherever we go.

I ask lots of questions and get very few answers. Understandable, given the “political” makeup of the vast majority of this thread’s posters. The only reason I joined this board was to delve into differing ideologies. It’s been largely rewarding so far, despite the odd conversational angles.

I also enjoy vacationing wherever we go, but some spots are certainly better than others. Mexico City might be next.

Moscow Mitch throwing dirt on Bevin. Lol. Even the Moscow mule know he is a loser.

70164561_585017578902827_1122772324542578688_n.jpg

I’m sure not many of you follow hockey or know who Don Cherry is, but this whole thing is bullshit. I agree 100% with what he said and he’s 100% entitled to that opinion. **** Sportsnet for caving in to the PC clowns.
What happened?

So you went back months, and that's your example. Keep in mind nothing you turds say bothers me. I just like putting you on the spot when you lie. Makes me happy.

Don’t flatter yourself pEd. I did a quick search for anytime I’d posted your name, since those would have been times I quoted you and didn’t call you one of your pedo nicknames. It was one of the first results.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Don’t flatter yourself pEd. I did a quick search for anytime I’d posted your name, since those would have been times I quoted you and didn’t call you one of your pedo nicknames. It was one of the first results.
Post some more please

I ask lots of questions and get very few answers. Understandable, given the “political” makeup of the vast majority of this thread’s posters. The only reason I joined this board was to delve into differing ideologies. It’s been largely rewarding so far, despite the odd conversational angles.

I also enjoy vacationing wherever we go, but some spots are certainly better than others. Mexico City might be next.

You ask very few questions, and when you do they are loaded. Because youre painting everyone on here with a broad brush.

I’m sure not many of you follow hockey or know who Don Cherry is, but this whole thing is bullshit. I agree 100% with what he said and he’s 100% entitled to that opinion. **** Sportsnet for caving in to the PC clowns.

Having a friend that grew up in Streetsville, and now lives in Milton and hearing how she describes Mississauga, I imagine what he stated is true.

What is pretty pathetic is people like you who are UK fans probably born in Kentucky calling other Kentuckians ignorant hicks or rednecks. You remind me of the guy who played Kris Kristofferson's son in Fire Down below when he told Steven Segal's character "You been hangin out with the ignant people, we's educated up here"
Wrong on all accounts kitty. Not born in Kentucky and even if I was a UK fan it would make zero difference. I am not going to not call out a guy just because we are the fans of a sporting team. I called him ignorant because his posting history clearly shows that. As far as him being a hick, he has clearly mentioned he was from some small town in FL. This is the guy who truly believed only conservatives go to Chick-fil-A because in his own words he said he doesn’t go to the big city. He really is one of the more out of touch posters. Perhaps I should referred to him as a rural American. Plus the guy lies like mad. The mall story, the county clerk that threw the pen at him, the packed trump rally w the empty parking lot. You eat up his lies Kitty. Joke is on you

Wrong on all accounts kitty. Not born in Kentucky and even if I was a UK fan it would make zero difference. I am not going to not call out a guy just because we are the fans of a sporting team. I called him ignorant because his posting history clearly shows that. As far as him being a hick, he has clearly mentioned he was from some small town in FL. This is the guy who truly believed only conservatives go to Chick-fil-A because in his own words he said he doesn’t go to the big city. He really is one of the more out of touch posters. Perhaps I should referred to him as a rural American. Plus the guy lies like mad. The mall story, the county clerk that threw the pen at him, the packed trump rally w the empty parking lot. You eat up his lies Kitty. Joke is on you

If you aren’t a UK fan, how did you end up on this board?

Never happened. Joe you are a liar

Reactions: screwduke1

"...and he has spoken out about Canada’s lack of support for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 and his disbelief in the existence of climate change."

No way he could survive a double whammy like that.

What is pretty pathetic is people like you who are UK fans probably born in Kentucky calling other Kentuckians ignorant hicks or rednecks. You remind me of the guy who played Kris Kristofferson's son in Fire Down below when he told Steven Segal's character "You been hangin out with the ignant people, we's educated up here"
He was just hoping I might pay attention to him. There's a lot of neediness on the board lately. That's why I'm back on the poly-thread . . can't pass up the free entertainment. It's about pinched out for tonight though. You can always sense when their estrogen has ramped low and they start operating on a confused imbalance of insufficient male hormones and Zoloft now 9 or 10 hours in.

"...and he has spoken out about Canada’s lack of support for the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 and his disbelief in the existence of climate change."

No way he could survive a double whammy like that.

Cherry is kind of a Canadian version of Trump. He’s ubiquitous up there and everyone has a strong opinion of him. I’ve always liked the guy. He stands up for Canada and Canadians.

On his recount hopes
Swear, when I read this . . vocalized in my mind like some stage enactment, Shakespearean . . On his recount . . HOPES ! . . so, just gotta ask: were you a drama major? did you wanna be? Cause seriously, you just might be a bona fide pedo. See what I did there? . . nevermind that . . anyway, keep posting, okay? I need to read some more of how you . . . can't think of another way to say this . . . feel other people out. Thanks!!

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT