POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lev Parnas flips on Trump/Giuliani, confirming everything I posted yesterday about Zelensky already having the quid pro quo before the phone call happened.

"Parnas told a representative of the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May that he had to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, or the administration would freeze military aid allocated by Congress"

This is how Zelensky was able to name the specific demands Trump wanted on the call. The demands had already been delivered via Giuliani and his henchmen, Parnas being one.
Yeah, because he has zero reasons to compose, right?

Now post what his partner and Giuliani had to say? That's right. Complete denials. It's his word against theirs.

Parnas hasn't offered anything to back it up. The fairytales of a man facing prison time isn't evidence.

Lev Parnas flips on Trump/Giuliani, confirming everything I posted yesterday about Zelensky already having the quid pro quo before the phone call happened.

"Parnas told a representative of the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May that he had to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, or the administration would freeze military aid allocated by Congress"

This is how Zelensky was able to name the specific demands Trump wanted on the call. The demands had already been delivered via Giuliani and his henchmen, Parnas being one.

Sure he did

This is a bombshell. No speculation, no Schiff parody, no "secondhand information". Just Parnas revealing he personally gave Ukraine the quid pro quo for Trump straight up.
False and you know it. That is what he says but, as stated earlier, what does Guilliani say or Trump or the transcript. Most important of those is the transcript which you guys have made your own interpretation of. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Future Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump Jr. getting harassed on his book tour? And his lady has to get on the mic and defend him? Something about online dating??

LMFAO!!!

Don Jr. is a tragedy. Not sure why you guys give him ANY love. Trump doesn’t even like him.

If your mother had bothered to ask your father his name rather than just taking the $13.47 and heading to the liquor store, you would be able to contact him and ask him how he feels about you.

I bet Trump peed on Ukrainian hookers. Just like the Russian ones.

Haven't we all?

What does that have to do with the left and you lying about numbers and making up stories about Trump or Trump jr. Nothing. But, it proves you will make up stories again and again about numbers concerning Trump and his son.

That aside, where you there in the mall with Sawnee? If so, were/are you the little old lady? No, I doubt it. You are just jealous that you would not have been man enough to do what he did. You probably bully the little ones though. How else would you have your way.

Quoted for posterity. Holy hell, you are a piece of work.

To your points though - what “stories” were truly made-up about Trump and his dumbass son? I’ll concede the phony dossier, but Trump having a golden shower party with Russian whores in a room that Obama once occupied is some awesome imaginary stuff.

Some advice for you...think twice before using the whole “where you there when _______ actually happened” approach. Your gross misspelling aside, you’ll find that I’m quite petty and my memory is pretty damn good. Not on the level of DJT, of course, but yeah. “God made every one of us special.” - you.

Oh and LMMFAO if you actually believed that BS story about the elderly lady selling Trump swag in some mall in Shithole, FL. Wake the hell up.

Sorry bud, I was just indoctrinated by the posters in this thread who resort to “who cares about ______” if some shit goes down somewhere other than America.

Or do we get to pick and choose?

Where’s all that outrage about China these days?
Yes. We do get to pick and choose. We are the US of m'fing A. We are the almighty get to pick and choose head honcho. We are the world's elite Navy. The world's biggest and baddest. There is actually little else that WE DO GET TO DO. . . . than to pick and effing choose.

74891495_10157937467513746_1809848091243708416_n.jpg
Paging the locals to tell you it didn’t go up quick enough and when Obama took office it was at rock bottom. I’ll give trump credit. Under his watch, the economy has continued to grow, but the reasons why Obama deserves no credit for the economic turnaround are nauseating. Can’t have it both ways. Either the president gets credit for the economy or he doesn’t

Reactions: Levibooty
Yes. We do get to pick and choose. We are the US of m'fing A. We are the almighty get to pick and choose head honcho. We are the world's elite Navy. The world's biggest and baddest. There is actually little else that WE DO GET TO DO. . . . than to pick and effing choose.

Hahaha. Sweet. You think about this a lot, don’t you?

Are you the poster who randomly said “we’re such a bad ass country?”

Do you own any guns? A truck or two? Fly an American flag outside your home? Get triggered when someone doesn’t take their cap off during the national anthem?

All of these are allowable offenses in America, of course. You’re good. Just please don’t tell me you like to vacation on the Florida gulf coast.

please don’t encourage this backwoods, ignorant hick.
What is pretty pathetic is people like you who are UK fans probably born in Kentucky calling other Kentuckians ignorant hicks or rednecks. You remind me of the guy who played Kris Kristofferson's son in Fire Down below when he told Steven Segal's character "You been hangin out with the ignant people, we's educated up here"

I’ve listened to Don Jr’s little media tour across the major networks because I’m an open minded guy who likes to form my own opinions. I didn’t like Jr, mostly because I’ve never listened to him say more than a sentence or two, but that dude is way more likable than his dad. Really kind of shocked me. He did a great job of educating the liberals who interviewed him, and did so in a nice, friendly sort of way. Got a lot of applause from liberals because he was able to find common ground and explain how hypocritical the left is without being a jerk about it.

The simple-minded people like Ed and dion would enjoy listening to Don Jr.

I’ve listened to Don Jr’s little media tour across the major networks because I’m an open minded guy who likes to form my own opinions. I didn’t like Jr, mostly because I’ve never listened to him say more than a sentence or two, but that dude is way more likable than his dad. Really kind of shocked me. He did a great job of educating the liberals who interviewed him, and did so in a nice, friendly sort of way. Got a lot of applause from liberals because he was able to find common ground and explain how hypocritical the left is without being a jerk about it.

False

Do you own any guns? A truck or two? Fly an American flag outside your home? Get triggered when someone doesn’t take their cap off during the national anthem?

All of these are allowable offenses in America, of course. You’re good. Just please don’t tell me you like to vacation on the Florida gulf coast.

Didn't you accuse someone of painting with a broad brush just a few posts ago?

Thank you for making this all about me. I appreciate that. A tactic used by opponents to let me know when I have thoroughly kicked their ass. Get well soon. I've enjoyed it.

This is a bombshell. No speculation, no Schiff parody, no "secondhand information". Just Parnas revealing he personally gave Ukraine the quid pro quo for Trump straight up.

Like I said, no reason at all for him to compose, right? On top of facing significant prison time, he also admitted a personal vendetta against Trump.

“The turnabout occurred after their client was arrested last month on federal campaign finance charges and Mr. Trump denied knowing him.”

As for Guiliani and Parnas' partner (who is also facing the same charges as Parnas), here's their version.

EJDKAlvX0AIdTsB

So, unfortunately, more Trump hating he said, she said isn't a "bombshell".

Paging the locals to tell you it didn’t go up quick enough and when Obama took office it was at rock bottom. I’ll give trump credit. Under his watch, the economy has continued to grow, but the reasons why Obama deserves no credit for the economic turnaround are nauseating. Can’t have it both ways. Either the president gets credit for the economy or he doesn’t

No Joe. Idiot. O'bama did nothing to help the economy. He did help some scam alternative energy companies make billions of dollars. How did he help the average person? What did he do to help the middle class or the AA communities?

Regardless of how you want to spin it, history will show that O'bama was an ineffectual President other than fanning racial flames and siding with mooslums on all foreign and domestic matters.

It's all written down.

Quoted for posterity. Holy hell, you are a piece of work.

To your points though - what “stories” were truly made-up about Trump and his dumbass son? I’ll concede the phony dossier, but Trump having a golden shower party with Russian whores in a room that Obama once occupied is some awesome imaginary stuff.

Some advice for you...think twice before using the whole “where you there when _______ actually happened” approach. Your gross misspelling aside, you’ll find that I’m quite petty and my memory is pretty damn good. Not on the level of DJT, of course, but yeah. “God made every one of us special.” - you.

Oh and LMMFAO if you actually believed that BS story about the elderly lady selling Trump swag in some mall in Shithole, FL. Wake the hell up.
Apparently reading comprehension was not on your list priorities growing up. I was talking about numbers of supporters vs number of complaints during rally's, TV shows, or radio shows. You concentrate on one or two complainers and not the whole.

Misspelling the word "were" was about the only point you had there. The rest was really not relevant. Your memory to the point of Trumps rally's is piss poor. Your ignorance to reality is what makes you petty. You can't grasp or perhaps face the reality that you are on the wrong side of what is hurting America these days.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

Ed is a pedophile. Don Jr is anti-pedophile. Ed will never like anyone who is anti-pedophile

False. Fed rates and, waving a magic wand won't bring these jobs back. Nuff said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT