POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rather interesting that with just 2 days to go before public hearings begin, @RepAdamSchiff has not released the testimony from Tim Morrison, the former NSC official who told Democrats (much to their dismay) that Trump did nothing illegal. Nor have they approved him as a witness.
Yeah, I've been waiting for this one too. From what's been leaked it's probably the most exculpatory for Trump and damning for impeachment.

Schiff is probably also refusing to release it because Morrison's testimony calls into question the credibility of his other witnesses.

In their game of deepstate telephone, a couple of the witnesses lay it all at the feet of Morrison and Morrison supposedly flat out calls bs.

Zeldin to Taylor:

"You're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the President told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden?"

Taylor: "That's correct."

hahahaha

EJDNkddXYAAqh4y.jpg:large

Except there is literally a transcript of a call with Ukraine where Trump extorts them to start an investigation into Joe Biden's son to help his election. Anything like that on Obama? Obama had more integrity in his little pinky than Trump has in whole body. Actually Trump has no integrity. He'll sell this country out to win an election and I'm pretty sure that's impeachable, considering he's supposed to defend the Constitution.

This 'report' you all keep talking up is nothing but Soviet style revenge politics. The Dept of Justice is now a complete joke. As is this country. Now foreign leaders really are laughing at us. There is zero respect for our values because we now have none. Just like Republicans.
Have you read the transcript? Explain how you believe he is extorting? How does he say "you do this, or I will or won't do this"?

Any don't be a little p**** about it. Just go to the transcript and be factual about it. Leave your liberal, pro-sensitive, me-me-me neediness somewhere else so it doesn't get in the way of your ability to comprehend the difference between what IS real and what you just feel is real.

Maybe Mother nature is deciding to bring down the birth rate herself since religious morons can't see the forest for the people.
She is . . through this dysfunctional sexual assignment process where he targets the people she does NOT want to reproduce. Homosexuals have always insisted they are natural. Why else would nature do this to them?

Reactions: warrior-cat
Hmmmm. I’ve not heard this theory before but at first glance it sounds plausible. Nature is constantly evolving and improving.
What is nature's purpose for heterosexual assignment? To encourage reproduction, yes? Pretty basic stuff. Reason you haven't heard it before is because the people qualified to present it would be much to concerned for the feelings of the primary subject group. "Nature doesn't want me"? No, nature does not.

She is . . through this dysfunctional sexual assignment process where he targets the people she does NOT want to reproduce. Homosexuals have always insisted they are natural. Why else would nature do this to them?
This entire argument is rather stupid when you realize it is heterosexuals that produce all of us. It is a natural DE-selection.

This entire argument is rather stupid when you realize it is heterosexuals that produce all of us. It is a natural DE-selection.
You are agreeing with me. Heterosexuals were assigned for reproducing. Nature wants them. The others, homosexuals, trans, assigned so they would not reproduce. Nature does not want them.

Future Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump Jr. getting harassed on his book tour? And his lady has to get on the mic and defend him? Something about online dating??

LMFAO!!!

Don Jr. is a tragedy. Not sure why you guys give him ANY love. Trump doesn’t even like him.

This is Levi's Band for you:

"The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives has voted to fund efforts to "enhance the border security" of Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Tunisia while moving to deny all funding to build walls, fencing or any other structures to enhance the border security of the United States.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her lieutenants have their priorities."

WTF, Levi?

https://townhall.com/columnists/ter...banon-egypt-and-tunisia--not-the-usa-n2555983

Reactions: blubo
What’s up with THE SQUAD these days? As the anointed “face of the Democrat party,” it sure seems like no one really gives a damn about their insignificant opinions.

Is Ilhan Omar still sexy?

Is AOC still a 6.5 with a nice rack?

Are the other two still...hell who are the other two again?

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Everyone of you should read this man, this military man has to say.
https://mydaughtersarmy.org/open-le...Qab4pLv-wT_Gicj77y0y0Wt8-XYGb8fNw6PvoblbyvI-0
He spouted out the same left talking points seen here and on the news daily, nothing new. He hates Trump and it is clear. That article has no merit in reality other than agreeing with yours. I know hundreds more who grew up like him who still support this country and are damn glad Donald is president and, if I do, those who know me know hundreds more and they know hundreds more...get the picture? No, no you don't. You live in the liberal bubble that keeps you under your masters control.

Why are Americans supposed to care about Syrian lives? I thought we were trying to get back to AMERICA FIRST...
Again . . this is all very basic stuff. First, you are very stupid. Second, if Syria can somehow be restored to a moderately tolerable place for all the lower sects to live and form societies then people might stay there instead of leaving it, might even (please God) . . go back to it . . . . situations and conditions that, yes, would be in the the BEST INTEREST of the United States and her Citizens.

Except there is literally a transcript of a call with Ukraine where Trump extorts them to start an investigation into Joe Biden's son to help his election. Anything like that on Obama? Obama had more integrity in his little pinky than Trump has in whole body. Actually Trump has no integrity. He'll sell this country out to win an election and I'm pretty sure that's impeachable, considering he's supposed to defend the Constitution.

This 'report' you all keep talking up is nothing but Soviet style revenge politics. The Dept of Justice is now a complete joke. As is this country. Now foreign leaders really are laughing at us. There is zero respect for our values because we now have none. Just like Republicans.
False, been debunked many times here but each day a different liberal post it again as if it is news.

Again . . this is all very basic stuff. First, you are very stupid. Second, if Syria can somehow be restored to a moderately tolerable place for all the lower sects to live and form societies then people might stay there instead of leaving it, might even (please God) . . go back to it . . . . situations and conditions that, yes, would be in the the BEST INTEREST of the United States and her Citizens.

Ohhhhhh so you’re saying America has a vested interest in the Middle East that goes beyond oil? Like...we should care about the quality of life there for its citizens and future citizens?

Sorry bud, I was just indoctrinated by the posters in this thread who resort to “who cares about ______” if some shit goes down somewhere other than America.

Or do we get to pick and choose?

Where’s all that outrage about China these days?

Future Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump Jr. getting harassed on his book tour? And his lady has to get on the mic and defend him? Something about online dating??

LMFAO!!!

Don Jr. is a tragedy. Not sure why you guys give him ANY love. Trump doesn’t even like him.
One or two people out of thousands. Could you be any dumber? You guys say the same things about Trumps rally's. When will you losers ever learn. I get it though, this false hope you guys have is all that you have for the time being to help you feel good for the short time until Trump wins again in 2020.

Last edited:
Lev Parnas flips on Trump/Giuliani, confirming everything I posted yesterday about Zelensky already having the quid pro quo before the phone call happened.

"Parnas told a representative of the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May that he had to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, or the administration would freeze military aid allocated by Congress"

This is how Zelensky was able to name the specific demands Trump wanted on the call. The demands had already been delivered via Giuliani and his henchmen, Parnas being one.

Ohhhhhh so you’re saying America has a vested interest in the Middle East that goes beyond oil? Like...we should care about the quality of life there for its citizens and future citizens?

Sorry bud, I was just indoctrinated by the posters in this thread who resort to “who cares about ______” if some shit goes down somewhere other than America.

Or do we get to pick and choose?

Where’s all that outrage about China these days?
You don't care about Americans so, you should not say in anything here. Aren't you the one saying that we should have no borders and no nationalism? Yes, yes you were so, who are these citizens you are talking about? Do they have a nationality and if so, why?

Last edited:
One or two people out of thousands. Could you be any dumber? You guys say the same things about Trumps rally's. When will you losers ever learn. I get it though, this false hope you guys have is all that you have for the time being to help you feel good for the short time until Trump wins again in 2020.

Dude. Don’t bring up @Sawnee Cat and his neighborhood Trump rally. Considering his penchant for making up stories about saving old white ladies in shopping malls...that pathetic gathering was proof that truth is stranger than fiction.

Reactions: Ed323232
Lev Parnas flips on Trump/Giuliani, confirming everything I posted yesterday about Zelensky already having the quid pro quo before the phone call happened.

"Parnas told a representative of the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May that he had to announce an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, or the administration would freeze military aid allocated by Congress"

This is how Zelensky was able to name the specific demands Trump wanted on the call. The demands had already been delivered via Giuliani and his henchmen, Parnas being one.

This is absolute fiction.

False. Just wait.

In 2016, Morales tried to amend Bolivia's constitution so he could run for a fourth term but voters narrowly rejected the proposal in a referendum. Rather than accept the result, Morales appealed to the nation's highest court which, according to analysts, is packed with allies.

Morales lost that 2016 referendum, but came up with a new — and ridiculous — scheme to stay in power: He argued that his human rights would be violated if he were barred from running for office.”

You don't care about Americans so, you should no say in anything here. Aren't you the one saying that we should have no borders and no nationalism? Yes, yes you were so, who are these citizens you are talking about? Do they have a nationality and if so, why?

Sweet assumptions. Oh I almost forgot - you paint with a wide brush because your political news is solely consumed via this thread and its...highly partisan population.

Sounds like you just don’t appreciate diversity of thought.

Don’t worry. Despite your presence, we will continue to make this country a great place to live for all who want to contribute.

So Cadet Bone Spurs has now ridiculed,
  • the Gold Star family of Captain Khan
  • Captain and Senator John McCain
  • General Mattis
  • General McMaster
  • General Kelley
  • and Lt. Colonel Vindman
Seems like cadet Bone Spurs really doesn't have any respect for our armed forces other than props for his specious grandeur. But conservatives ridiculed President Obama for his salute. Yeah that's pretty outright hypocritical.

Reactions: Ed323232
Dude. Don’t bring up @Sawnee Cat and his neighborhood Trump rally. Considering his penchant for making up stories about saving old white ladies in shopping malls...that pathetic gathering was proof that truth is stranger than fiction.
What does that have to do with the left and you lying about numbers and making up stories about Trump or Trump jr. Nothing. But, it proves you will make up stories again and again about numbers concerning Trump and his son.

That aside, where you there in the mall with Sawnee? If so, were/are you the little old lady? No, I doubt it. You are just jealous that you would not have been man enough to do what he did. You probably bully the little ones though. How else would you have your way.

Reactions: IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT