POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On June 6th in a town in France called Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, a day of honor is celebrated by the people that live there. It is a day France honors the men who crossed an ocean to free them from oppression. It is a part of history an ally of America teaches their children why America is so respected and loved. Statues are cast to honor American soldiers so they are not forgotten. That is why it is so sad that today we have a man who dodged service when his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam and has betrayed our allies today. How will Americans of today be remembered after we abandoned them after they fought and died next to our soldiers fighting ISIS. It is a sad time for America and one that cannot be thought of as honorable.

FTR, Turning Point USA are nothing but grifters. They’re getting “heckled” because Charlie Kirk was a Never Trumper until the election, supports mass immigration, claims to want free speech but won’t answer basic questions about the need for billions of dollars given to Israel each year or why he hangs out with drag queens and promotes that as “conservatism”. They also hire grifters (Ashley “St Clair” aka sexlaptop comes to mind).

Shapiro, Kirk, Matt Walsh, etc are not conservatives at all. They are free market worshipping shills who beat up on idiotic college students but shut down Q&As when actual conservatives ask questions about the inconsistencies on their positions.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Heh.

76177901_2555342301350336_2461817366497984512_n.jpg

On June 6th in a town in France called Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, a day of honor is celebrated by the people that live there. It is a day France honors the men who crossed an ocean to free them from oppression. It is a part of history an ally of America teaches their children why America is so respected and loved. Statues are cast to honor American soldiers so they are not forgotten. That is why it is so sad that today we have a man who dodged service when his fellow Americans were being killed in Vietnam and has betrayed our allies today. How will Americans of today be remembered after we abandoned them after they fought and died next to our soldiers fighting ISIS. It is a sad time for America and one that cannot be thought of as honorable.

Things have changed so much since those great military leaders like Barack Hussein Obama and William Jefferson Blythe.

Yeah but she might have said the n word so that stupid ass cracker deserved it and if you say anything then now your racist and an angry mob of black people can assault you with impunity. That’s how it works now and don’t dare ask questions

They just keeping it real.

If you can't keep it real at Popeye's, where can you keep it real?

And the fact that she may have used the n-word proves to Levi that Western culture needs to be overthrown and replaced with leftist communist ideology.

Last edited:
If you’ve not lived in Canada it’s hard to describe how deeply ingrained the poppy is with Remembrance Day. EVERYBODY wears one. No reason the Arabs can’t throw a dime in the box and put one on to show support for the people who paved their way of life.

Well sure there’s a reason. They hate us and our culture. This isn’t obvious to you?

I looked it up for shits and giggles. Dude was drunk at a party and met a girl he he married later. Junior high my ass. Lol. You are a joke. At least but my nuts over something good.

So you’re saying they were mature for their age? Jesus, you creep. Junior high is junior high.

Heard Biden’s quote about extorting the Ukraine on the radio again this morning.

Really drives the point home listening to Biden admit he is going to withhold a billion dollars unless they fire the guy investigating his son, but why are we borrowing a billion dollars from China to give it to the Ukraine regardless? Why are we giving any foreign aid to anyone? Why do the Democrats think, hypothetically speaking because we all know the Ukraine didn’t know there was a hold on aid, conditioning our generosity on a country getting to the bottom of which parties tried to influence the 2016 election is a bad thing?

Trump should just stop all aid to all foreign countries. If the Democrats think it would be improper for the US to ask for something in return for the billions of taxpayer dollars sent overseas, then forget it.

How did our relationship with France survive Bill Clinton?
So you don't know the difference between a student deferment and a fake medical excuse that doesn't keep Trump off the golf course and never did. What a simpleton you are. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar, Trump won't even show his grades much less his academic achievements. France has seen Clinton at Armistice day and state funerals not Trump.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten,... every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell
There's a pic floating around of the sign on the exterior of a home in England denoting it as a former residence of Orwell's...

In the picture, under the sign, is a facial recognition camera mounted on a pole...

Two major political supporters of outgoing U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry were reportedly awarded a 50-year oil and gas exploration deal from the Ukrainian government despite bidding millions of dollars less than other potential suitors for the deal.

Reactions: Ed323232
This is a bombshell. No speculation, no Schiff parody, no "secondhand information". Just Parnas revealing he personally gave Ukraine the quid pro quo for Trump straight up.
So desperate.

You know, the fact that you folks continually buy into these failed attempts, over and over and over, speaks volumes on your intelligence and mental state.

But, it's funny as all hell watching you get let down repeatedly. Stupid is as stupid does, I reckon. Some dogs just aren't good with tricks, but bless them, they sure are try hards.

do you even HAVE a job? btw, Bill Clinton says hi. And so does you political party that wrote the book on how to send an ACTUAL draft dodger to the white house, one with a verifiable method for how he did it, and not based on some worthless hearsay from an already disgraced, disbarred attorney looking desperately to get back at, or lash out at sources that he feels didn't go out of their way to save him. you libs are all suckers. And one day you might just achieve destroying this nation because you all suffer from the same mental deficiency: inability to achieve an understanding independently and correctly combined with hormonal imbalances that make each of you FEEL (god, that is so important to you . . . feelings . . . makes me so effing sick) like you are equally or more important than ANY whole.

Reactions: ymmot31
Oh you must not be old enough to know about that. So you're in favor of abandoning the Kurds.
Can you show your work on this connection. I got lost somewhere between "You're younger than the Vietnam War" and "You support withdrawing from the Middle East". TIA!

Noted. You take your lady out for a “nice supper” at Rafferty’s.

I swear I’m not judging you and your ilk. I just know who you are.
It just dawned on me how racist your screen name is...
I’m sure not many of you follow hockey or know who Don Cherry is, but this whole thing is bullshit. I agree 100% with what he said and he’s 100% entitled to that opinion. **** Sportsnet for caving in to the PC clowns.
Canadians keep capitulating, man... and voting for that POS soyboy PM. You NEVER apologize for being right, yet they've made a habit of doing just that. Your countrymen have adopted a stance of being bent over and then have the gall to act surprised when they continually take dirty muzzy dick up the ass.

The reason we US conservatives take the stances we do is b/c we can see Canada failing its ass off in the other direction... better wake up.

There needs to be an investigation to find out if anyone in the Trump administration has ties to the United States of America.

Middle school I was on the basketball team, saw a shorter unatheltic dude in JJ Redick dominating. So I thought, hey maybe I can try and be like that and I will be better (I was 11 at the time). So I started watching every Duke game to watch him. Haven't missed a game (except for the 2010 championship) since.
Hey cos.

had one of their spicy chicken sandwiches last night . . . yummy! gotta say, pretty good. 'spect they will sell a lot of them on Sundays.
Their PR is living a nightmare right now. Not only are their employees beating people down on the reg, new pics surfaced last night of a Popeyes in Virginia where they had a tray of those spicy sammiches laid out on top of an open trash bin while being constructed.

Couldn't ****ing pay me to eat at a Popeye's right now.

Ah. Found it.

There needs to be an investigation to find out if anyone in the Trump administration has ties to the United States of America.
really, you libs have got to feel so smart . . about your ideas, the timing of your ideas, just everything about yourselves . . honestly, what does it feel like to be so spectacularly eff'd up for a lifetime?
images

Their PR is living a nightmare right now. Not only are their employees beating people down on the reg, new pics surfaced last night of a Popeyes in Virginia where they had a tray of those spicy sammiches laid out on top of an open trash bin while being constructed.

Couldn't ****ing pay me to eat at a Popeye's right now.

agree with that . . had not seen this vid until this morning. the fight near DC was between customers, so I wasn't bothered by that. Had not heard about the picture you're talking about. that is a PR snafu, no doubt. Very disturbed by video of customer being brutalized by employees, on levels that go beyond Popeye's, a workplace, etc.

Heard Biden’s quote about extorting the Ukraine on the radio again this morning.

Really drives the point home listening to Biden admit he is going to withhold a billion dollars unless they fire the guy investigating his son, but why are we borrowing a billion dollars from China to give it to the Ukraine regardless? Why are we giving any foreign aid to anyone? Why do the Democrats think, hypothetically speaking because we all know the Ukraine didn’t know there was a hold on aid, conditioning our generosity on a country getting to the bottom of which parties tried to influence the 2016 election is a bad thing?

Trump should just stop all aid to all foreign countries. If the Democrats think it would be improper for the US to ask for something in return for the billions of taxpayer dollars sent overseas, then forget it.
In addition, several western Euro countries had been withholding aid due to concerns about Ukraine's corruption.

Why do they get a pass?

Climate change is straight-up disorganized religious study. Begins with "I believe . .". All of them who accept it, say it, think it. Not like Chemistry, as a science, where nobody says "I believe" there are elements, or X number of elements, and so on . . . as there is tangible, legitimately verified and validated evidence to back that science, and for other legit sciences which require no "taking it on faith".
I think they're trying to make it scientific vs. judgment, but there are too many not known & understood variables to declare anything established as yet. It's the certainty with which so many state its established known science that is so disturbing.

Reactions: KopiKat
FTR, Turning Point USA are nothing but grifters. They’re getting “heckled” because Charlie Kirk was a Never Trumper until the election, supports mass immigration, claims to want free speech but won’t answer basic questions about the need for billions of dollars given to Israel each year or why he hangs out with drag queens and promotes that as “conservatism”. They also hire grifters (Ashley “St Clair” aka sexlaptop comes to mind).

Shapiro, Kirk, Matt Walsh, etc are not conservatives at all. They are free market worshipping shills who beat up on idiotic college students but shut down Q&As when actual conservatives ask questions about the inconsistencies on their positions.

Definitely an interesting thing happening. I agree on Kirk and think the funding of Isreal / dual citizenship / loyalty questions are legit. What does judeochristian actually mean if you think Jesus was a criminal? The people causing the ruckus lose me though when they get actually racist and anti capitalist.

actually racist and anti capitalist
Agree on the first, not on the second. "Capitalism" is a means to an end, not an end. People like Shapiro and the mainstream of the Republican party see GDP numbers and economic "growth" (however that is defined) as the purpose of government. There are so many problems with that, not the least of which is the system is not set up to be totally free, so when something goes wrong, it's completely illogical to then demand a solution that only works in a totally free market be applied.

Take Google censorship, for instance. What is the free marketeer response to that? Build your own Google? OK, well give me billions worth of government grants, partnerships, and information like was given the original Google and we can talk. Until then, it's absolutely reasonable to come down on them, even if that infringes on the free market.

There's also the tendency that is near universal from the free marketeers to champion immigration, sodomy, etc. based solely on economic grounds. Ignoring that we aren't solely economic units to be processed. Your entire town being destroyed by wage deflation, drugs, Shylocking loans, and immigration isn't going to be solved by adding an Amazon warehouse to the outskirts or pointing out that the price of TVs have gone down significantly over the past 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT