POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having a friend that grew up in Streetsville, and now lives in Milton and hearing how she describes Mississauga, I imagine what he stated is true.

If you’ve not lived in Canada it’s hard to describe how deeply ingrained the poppy is with Remembrance Day. EVERYBODY wears one. No reason the Arabs can’t throw a dime in the box and put one on to show support for the people who paved their way of life.

Reactions: Bill Derington
This is very interesting. Broad, angry, demands by students at our best institutions of higher learning to be presented only with custom-censored non-information. Yes, that is insane.

I will insist to the day I die, that the children of the 70s, with 3 or 4 channels on TV, and a good habit of reading the paper, knew more and had a much more accurate view of the world they lived in then, that the youth and young adults of today with more than a dozen 24 hr. news channels and the mother load of all g-dammed knows about its: The Internet

This is very interesting. Broad, angry, demands by students at our best institutions of higher learning to be presented only with custom-censored non-information. Yes, that is insane.

I will insist to the day I die, that the children of the 70s, with 3 or 4 channels on TV, and a good habit of reading the paper, knew more and had a much more accurate view of the world they lived in then, that the youth and young adults of today with more than a dozen 24 hr. news channels and the mother load of all g-dammed knows about its: The Internet

Science is dead. Today it's all about chicks with dicks studies, fake women rights, protesting climate change. No science.

Climate change is a bullshit fear to take money out of 1st world tax payers and into the hands of greedy liberal globalists

Science is dead. Today it's all about chicks with dicks studies, fake women rights, protesting climate change. No science.

Climate change is a bullshit fear to take money out of 1st world tax payers and into the hands of greedy liberal globalists
Climate change is straight-up disorganized religious study. Begins with "I believe . .". All of them who accept it, say it, think it. Not like Chemistry, as a science, where nobody says "I believe" there are elements, or X number of elements, and so on . . . as there is tangible, legitimately verified and validated evidence to back that science, and for other legit sciences which require no "taking it on faith".

Except there is literally a transcript of a call with Ukraine where Trump extorts them to start an investigation into Joe Biden's son to help his election.

Lol

Can the Dems start trying to impeach Trump for feeding Clemson fast food? I want to see the transcripts of him placing those orders. Have to be comical.

Quid pro quo!

Crowder makes a good point. Trump is a Ukraine puppet and a Russian puppet. Apparently.

Except both countries hate each other. Lol

Figure that one out

Reactions: screwduke1

Trumps been consistent since the 80s

It better be doa regardless, if this is the best they have

It’s amazing to me how much more articulate and intelligent Trump sounded back then. That’s why I think his current act is schtick to endear him to “average” Americans. He’s a genius IMO. An elite New York liberal who has become the most popular republican since Reagan. Dude doesn’t get enough credit for that.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...a-had-extensive-access-in-trumps-white-house?

Eric Ciaramella, the alleged Ukraine whistleblower, was long suspected of deliberately attempting to damage President Trump's foreign policy from the inside and had access to policy information far beyond his regional expertise, according to former National Security Council officials.

Ciaramella, 33, a career CIA analyst, was Ukraine director on the NSC toward the end of the Obama administration and stayed there during the first few months of the Trump administration, when he was acting senior director for European and Russian affairs and then special assistant to Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster, who was Trump's national security adviser, until he left the White House in summer 2017.

Now a deputy national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia on the National Intelligence Council, Ciaramella is suspected of being the official who filed a complaint about a July 25 phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Democrats are pursuing the impeachment of Trump, accusing him of linking Ukrainian military aid to investigating corruption related to business dealings by former vice president Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden.

“The person that I always felt extremely uncomfortable around was Eric Ciaramella. He was one of the few guys around who seemed to know where the filing cabinets were, so to speak,” one former official told the Washington Examiner, adding that Ciaramella was antagonistic at an early Trump administration gathering when it was said that the goal was to turn Trump’s campaign promises and platform into policy.

When the issue of Ukraine was brought up at a policy meeting, Ciaramella mentioned aid to Ukraine. He became visibly upset, the official recounted, when he was told that Trump would review Ukraine policy and that it would likely not be the same as President Barack Obama’s. “He kind of rolled his eyes and went, 'Hmph!' He didn't leave the room, but it was pretty clear that he thought that we were wrong and he was right. ... I never trusted him with anything after that."

"Body language to me was all that this guy was about, you know. He was not happy about the Trump administration. He wasn't on board with the Trump policy. So, I always assumed that he was leaker number one and not to be trusted."

Although much of Ciaramella's access as Ukraine director was limited by officials who were suspicious of him, he then managed to become close enough to McMaster to become his special assistant in May 2017.

Another former NSC official told the Washington Examiner: "He was a principal suspect in the leak of the first transcripts that came out on Mexico and Australia [in August 2017]. We couldn't get McMaster to run the tapes and find out who it was."

The first former official said: "I was stunned to find out that McMaster got him to be his special assistant, where he saw everything."

Ciaramella’s desk in the NSC suite in the White House’s West Wing gave him access to all types of NSC paperwork and a view of who walked in and out. “He would have seen all of the paperwork that went in from McMaster — all the paperwork that went into the president. He just would have seen everything,” that official added.

When asked about why Ciaramella was there, another official said he was “just temporarily filling in.” Ciaramella stayed on as McMaster's aide until he left the NSC. McMaster, who was criticized for not preventing leaks from the NSC, left his post in April 2018.

McMaster defended Obama administration NSC officials who stayed on into Trump’s first term, arguing that they would follow policy. “He was very angry that [Steve] Bannon and various other people were saying, ‘We don't want holdovers.' And when he had his first all-hands meeting, he said, ‘There is no such thing as holdovers,’” said the first official.

“His whole thing was professionals are perfectly capable of taking orders from the top, and they change when a president changes. I always thought that was exceedingly naive, given the open hostility and the open pledges of resistance … everything leaked. I mean, the president would have a phone call. It leaked the next day.”

Reactions: ymmot31
EJI-PPRUwAAgmOg

Reactions: screwduke1
You made this post in response to a guy talking about being in junior high and missing the national championship game to watch a Miley Cyrus movie, you goddam creep.
I looked it up for shits and giggles. Dude was drunk at a party and met a girl he he married later. Junior high my ass. Lol. You are a joke. At least but my nuts over something good.

Good read.

1)Beyond his opinions, he had few new facts to offer.

2)Vindman withheld important information from investigators.

3) There were notable gaps in Vindman's knowledge.

4) Vindman was a creature of a bureaucracy that has often opposed President Trump.
Details provided under that 4th item are almost numbing. Trump needs to take out some serious trash. The liberal leftovers, butthurt yet organized, believing in their right to be unimpeded by the President of the United States, that if Trump does what a president may and should do he is subverting when his actions crosses the grain of these way down the chart cronies. A lot of people need to be driven out of town.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
Did I just nail your entire existence??

LMFAO!!

A few more questions, simply because I have you pegged:

Do you open the truck door for your SO before/after you take her to a chain restaurant for a “nice dinner?” Got any bumper stickers? Claim that Nashville, TN is a “big city” as you watch your bank account diminish every third month of the calendar year? Hate the city of Louisville? Hate the entire state of California?
You talk a lot of shit for a low paid school teacher with a dead-end job and no future.

I'll bet your wife, if you even have one, has to work to help make ends meet in your sad little existence. She probably has to pay for those vacations you constantly brag about because it's the only chance she has to get out of the depressing little shit hole she's doomed to inhabit the rest of her life.

You're always on here blowing shit out your mouth pretending you're better than everyone. You're so transparent. You're a big fat loser with no redeeming qualities. Of course deep down you know that.

You talk a lot of shit for a low paid school teacher with a dead-end job and no future.

I'll bet your wife, if you even have one, has to work to help make ends meet in your sad little existence. She probably has to pay for those vacations you constantly brag about because it's the only chance she has to get out of the depressing little shit hole she's doomed to inhabit the rest of her life.

You're always on here blowing shit out your mouth pretending you're better than everyone. You're so transparent. You're a big fat loser with no redeeming qualities. Of course deep down you know that.

I’ve been around the world. That’s true. I’ll let you in on a little secret though...

It’s not that expensive if you’re halfway smart and not a complete pussy.

Man up, boy. Get cultured.

I’ve been around the world. That’s true. I’ll let you in on a little secret though...

Am I supposed to be impressed?

I've vacationed, worked, and lived overseas more than you ever will on those little budget trips you skimp and save for.

It isn't expensive at all if you get a job that pays you to do it, and that's where the experience of travel counts, means something. You go because someone wants you to, and someone is there waiting for you that needs you. A couple of passport books stamped full and you made bank along the way. That's how to man up. You ARE a complete pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT