POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which counties use electronic machines without the option of paper? I’ve seen one electronic voting machine, and it was on a voluntary use basis.
22 counties, including Lexington. They use a wierd machine that creates no paper trail because they were to cheap to buy the printers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://elect.ky.gov/Documents/Voting%20Equipment%20by%20County.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjkrpb14NTlAhVOgK0KHQSWCswQFjAAegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw1HxU9oXGUWNPqhVKDYKwwD&cshid=1573014892808

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article224506285.html

Last edited:
Reactions: UKvisitor
30% of us voters across 18 states us electronic machines that do not have paper backup and cannot be recounted. The Dems tried to ban them in the last round of election funding but the GoP wouldn't allow it. The machines were a complete failure from the start but conservative states bought them up in mass in 2005. They are slowly being retired but alot of counties can't afford new ones.
If they can afford extended/early voting they can afford new machines. All the dam money government spends & to say they can't afford new machines is absurd.

That isn’t 40% of votes being electronic. The es&s ivontronic is the only paperless one I saw on the list.

If they can afford extended/early voting they can afford new machines. All the dam money government spends & to say they can't afford new machines is absurd.
Jefferson county has very good equipment. The machines that scan your I'd are simple and efficient. The paper ballots are very easy to read and quick to fill out. As long as everyone properly fills in the bubble we have very little error. We also have a lot of voting centers. Except for downtown and in the West end the lines are pretty much non existent.

Reactions: vhcat70
Jefferson county has very good equipment. The machines that scan your I'd are simple and efficient. The paper ballots are very easy to read and quick to fill out. As long as everyone properly fills in the bubble we have very little error. We also have a lot of voting centers. Except for downtown and in the West end the lines are pretty much non existent.

I agree with you Plat, KY as a whole has a pretty good system for voting.

Took me all of 5 minutes today. Scan your ID, fill out sheet, place in machine. Local donut shop was giving a dozen donut holes if you showed up with a vote sticker.

I’m not a fan of recounts - my team lost tonight, have some dignity and move on
Agreed. And it's pretty obvious too why our team lost. Bevin was a good policy maker but a shitty politician. As much as I hate politics, you have to know how to talk to your voters.

Looks like bevin lost by about 4k votes. That's probably close to the total of teachers in the state.
Public school teachers are a powerful collective. They can literally hi-jack governments with their demands, sense of entitlement. The liberal machine just keeps feeding itself. Pay a chunk of the population to do little more that eat, sleep and reproduce. Send offspring to 12 years of daycare where the primary purpose is to provide secured jobs and guaranteed pensions. Wash, rinse, tax the ish out of whatever it takes to repeat.

Hillary won 57 total counties out of 3,181. Shut up.
Hillary won 503 counties, not that it matters. I think it's well established that rednecks don't like living near other people and the US has a lot of empty space. If your going to parrot Breitbart at least know wtf they were talking about.

Stivers said he thought Bevin’s speech declining to concede to Beshear was “appropriate.” He said believes most of the votes that went to Libertarian John Hicks, who received about 2% of the total vote, would have gone to Bevin and made him the clear winner.

This is the KY GoP response to bevin losing, lmao. "Bevin may have gotten less votes but he should have gotten more, so he really wins!"

Hillary won 503 counties, not that it matters. I think it's well established that rednecks don't like living near other people and the US has a lot of empty space. If your going to parrot Breitbart at least know wtf they were talking about.

Well you are a bigoted dumb ass. I own 16 acres. There are 32 animals that currently reside on my property. I love space. I love animals way more than humans sans my family. I definitely prefer not living next to large numbers of people
in particalur pieces of shit like you. I take my way of way of life over yours any day any generation. Because i dont live in a cookie cutter neighborhood full of thousands of ppl pressed together in suffocating circumstances my vote doesnt mean as much to you. Well you can kiss my redneck ass. My way of life provides sustenance for both humans and widelife. Small yes. And you can suck the barrels of my many ar-15s.

It's a river of tears here. Reminds me of South Carolina fans talking about losing to Kentucky.

EIjh8YnUEAAFicd.jpg:large

Stivers said he thought Bevin’s speech declining to concede to Beshear was “appropriate.” He said believes most of the votes that went to Libertarian John Hicks, who received about 2% of the total vote, would have gone to Bevin and made him the clear winner.

This is the KY GoP response to bevin losing, lmao. "Bevin may have gotten less votes but he should have gotten more, so he really wins!"
What he should do is just say he is the governor...then go on all the national media sunday shows where they can claim hes a rising star and have national candidates say he actually won even though by every metric it shows otherwise and if it was rigged it would be the worst attempt in electoral history. That's what Stacy Abrams did anyway, I'm guessing you believed her, and the democrat party and media has been pushing that conspiracy. So, why not.

Reactions: barbourfor3

74624078_10158400844603968_5500489552843767808_n.jpg

Gop will follow the legal process. On a very tight race

Compare to Hillary and the DNC. And they lost in a landslide

Leaked reporter interview on Epstein is completely insane. She's probably going to mysteriously commit suicide too right?

Leaked reporter interview on Epstein is completely insane. She's probably going to mysteriously commit suicide too right?

She might actually be safe now that it's already run. But you know the cabal considered killing anyone actually investigating this thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT