How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
73302608_2209744729318185_8351824237924712448_n.jpg

You haven’t stated exactly what got on your nerves other than slam posters.

You support the Constitution and went to Gitmo, that’s about it.
The comment was in ref to JamesLee being on fire with his comments.
Did people get on my nerves in this thread tonite? yes.
They called me a lib, but I was the one who linked up the live feed here in this thread to Trump's speech in Rupp.

Last edited:
The comment was in ref to JamesLee being on fire with his comments.
Did people get on my nerves in this thread tonite? yes.
They called me a lib, but I was the one who linked up the live feed here in this thread to Trump's speech in Rupp.

Fair enough

Just cannot help it. Everytime I see that Omar wench I think of a brick smashed against the side of her head. An ordinary red one, with the 3 holes down the center. Same brick every damn time. Weird.
violence against women. Sad.

How's the deficit?

It freaking sucks. Spending is Trump's biggest policy issue as a president. But I dont think anyone cares what Obama supporters have to say about spending deficits because he was just as bad.

If you want to call out Trump supporters for bashing Obama's spending but praise Trump's, cool. But I know for a fact Im not the only one on here that bashes Trump's spending plans. That seems to be a pretty universal thing on here.

I know some people hate on all the Twitter posts on here (cough cough John), I find them very entertaining from both sides. Its like each side is living in its own universe. I know social media was supposed to be different than MSM, but its really all the same.

Every single day there are tweets all day long with BREAKING news that will end the Trump presidency. You turn on MSNBC or CNN guess what, BREAKING news something just happened that will end the presidency.

Same thing for the right. I swear to god that Ryan guy from Daily Wire has BREAKING news 10 times a day, everyday. You turn on Hannity guess what he starts off every show with, BREAKING news. Just instead of breaking news that will end Trump, its breaking news that clears Trump or breaking news about dirt that will end some leftist political career.

Dont get me wrong, Im biased and prefer the right leaning stuff. I just find it funny the last page or so, reading the polar opposite tweets from both sides. Lets be honest though, 95% of the BREAKING news on both sides is forgotten a day after it breaks.

Trump is sooo huuuge that the great great Mount Rushmore isnt great enough. No. No no no not big enough. Not great enough. No... no... The View is terrible. We need an adjacent mountaintop that stands alone. A great big huge Mountain Top that has s better view overlooking R-W-J-L

I know some people hate on all the Twitter posts on here (cough cough John), I find them very entertaining from both sides. Its like each side is living in its own universe. I know social media was supposed to be different than MSM, but its really all the same.

Every single day there are tweets all day long with BREAKING news that will end the Trump presidency. You turn on MSNBC or CNN guess what, BREAKING news something just happened that will end the presidency.

Same thing for the right. I swear to god that Ryan guy from Daily Wire has BREAKING news 10 times a day, everyday. You turn on Hannity guess what he starts off every show with, BREAKING news. Just instead of breaking news that will end Trump, its breaking news that clears Trump or breaking news about dirt that will end some leftist political career.

Dont get me wrong, Im biased and prefer the right leaning stuff. I just find it funny the last page or so, reading the polar opposite tweets from both sides. Lets be honest though, 95% of the BREAKING news on both sides is forgotten a day after it breaks.
Sensationalism is the order of the day. Hopefully, liars fatigue will catch up so real news can/will be reported.

With that, what about Epoch Times? Anyone read/watch this?

Whewwee. Project Veritas has tape on the Epstein cover up. This guy is going to get Hillay Clinton'd if he doesn't watch it. Liberals have to keep that pedophile PizzaGate hush hush.
I REALLY hope he has something that blows the “suicide” story to pieces. If Pizzagate is real, and I truly believe it is, everyone involved needs to burn. Complete scorched earth and I don’t care what politicians/actors/royal family members are caught up in the blaze.

Maybe this will finally allow us to find out what happened to Seth Rich as well.....

Well, well. What have we here?

75354846_2548371278714105_7519364274930581504_n.jpg

I’m not sure what to make of this.

This would seem to imply that the reason CFA is so successful is because they are closed on Sundays. That’s not the case at all. They are successful because they make great food and provide top shelf service. They’d be every bit as successful if they were open on Sundays.

Conversely, this would also imply that by closing on Sundays, the other 3 restaurants would improve their bottom lines - also not correct. Their mediocre products and indifferent attitude toward customers would still exist. As memes go, this one is terrible. Do better, Austin :)

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT