POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

That's something illegal.

Oh and the 33,000 emails on Hag Clinton's private server.
As many times as you've posted that quote you must think it somehow clears Trump. In fact it illustrates the stark contrast between their activities. Biden was acting in his official capacity putting public international pressure on the Ukrainians to address corruption. Trump was doing the exact opposite, making sure to go outside the official government structure using back channels with Guilianni to secretly bring the power of his office to bear on Zelensky for his own personal political gain.

Not to mention way more fed rate increases than under Obama
The fed rate is still very, very low in historical terms. Poor Bill Clinton had rates as high as 6% and still managed to produce all-time high market results. Whoever is the next POTUS is most likely to set new highs...

I really wonder sometime if any of you folks have ever taken the first class in economics or aware of historical trends. The market in general goes up. It dips from time to time but goes up more than down.
Also, using an index like the S&P or Dow Jones average...they aren't monolithic beings. The companies that make up the indexes change over time thus the value of the index can change simply because the companies that make up the index change.

Good comparison actually. No way that jury was going to look at all that DNA evidence and no way Lynch/McCabe/Comey were going to allow a real investigation as I showed you the other day regarding the immunity granted. Good rules if you can get them.
And none of that excuses Trump...so why keep bringing it up?

fullsizeoutput_8f4.jpeg
You drew your line in the wrong place. It was Jan 2017 before Obama left office. Also, let's see the same chart for the last 40 years. Will you please post that?

How do you know that the calls weren't leaked from the other end?

Also, I know they weren't because both transcripts (Mexico and Australia) were leaked to WaPo together, at the same time, by the same person.

And in their story they say the transcripts were prepared by the White House and obtained by an anonymous US official. But keep grasping.

Reactions: screwduke1
The fed rate is still very, very low in historical terms. Poor Bill Clinton had rates as high as 6% and still managed to produce all-time high market results. Whoever is the next POTUS is most likely to set new highs...

I really wonder sometime if any of you folks have ever taken the first class in economics or aware of historical trends. The market in general goes up. It dips from time to time but goes up more than down.
Also, using an index like the S&P or Dow Jones average...they aren't monolithic beings. The companies that make up the indexes change over time thus the value of the index can change simply because the companies that make up the index change.

Tell me you think that if it’s Warren or Bernie.

You drew your line in the wrong place. It was Jan 2017 before Obama left office. Also, let's see the same chart for the last 40 years. Will you please post that?
Why are you dancing away from the fact they historically kept them near zero under Obama? That was essentially the best economic driver during his terms, an economy so weak the fed kept rates low for six years.

Whatever Biden o HRC did or didn’t do is not a defense for Trump.
If they did anything illegal then make the case and prosecute. The GOP controlled the house and senate for 6 of Obama's 8 years.

I guess the next murderer should just say...OJ got away with it, so should I.

Dwayne just shit on your post.

The point being about actual crimes vs crimes being manufactured for a coup attempt.

Trump did not commit a crime. Hillary and Joe committed Treason

Private schools are for teachers who can’t handle diversity. Don’t get me started on religious private schools.
I know about public schools. We pulled our daughter out mid-way through 4th grade because the teachers were deadbeats who didn't teach. She wasn't learning anything.

My wife was a volunteer at the school and saw it first-hand. When my daughter went back to public after 3.5 years of home school, she tested (ITBS) high enough to skip 2 grades. She skipped one. Do they even do comparable standardized testing nationwide anymore?

High schools aren't much better, but by then the kids who have a solid foundation have more opportunities including dual credit classes. My daughter received a full-ride academic scholarship for college.

Whatever Biden o HRC did or didn’t do is not a defense for Trump.
If they did anything illegal then make the case and prosecute. The GOP controlled the house and senate for 6 of Obama's 8 years.

I guess the next murderer should just say...OJ got away with it, so should I.
Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma. So Biden got him fired so they could replace him with someone who would investigate his son? That's some next level abuse of power right there...

As many times as you've posted that quote you must think it somehow clears Trump. In fact it illustrates the stark contrast between their activities. Biden was acting in his official capacity putting public international pressure on the Ukrainians to address corruption. Trump was doing the exact opposite, making sure to go outside the official government structure using back channels with Guilianni to secretly bring the power of his office to bear on Zelensky for his own personal political gain.

I just gotta say it..........FALSE!!!

Hahaha, you just made up bullshit. Great job Dion. Sounded like the talking points from a Democrat coup attempt. None of what you posted is anywhere close to being truthful or factual. You should go to a mirror and watch yourself slap yourself for being a dishonest moron

How do you know that the calls weren't leaked from the other end?

Plus, don't try to change the subject and deflect now. You can't run from this nonsense.

That in itself is a crime.
It is illegal to classify information that is not sensitive in its nature. Yes, that is an actual law.

How do you not know that calls between world leaders are in fact sensitive and already classified at some level. The level depends on what is discussed but even the most ordinary and mundane conversation are still classified at lower levels.

Protecting them from being illegally leaked is a matter of law and order and national security. The fact you think it's illegal for the President to try to stop illegal leaks of classified information is mind numblingly stupid. Now I realize why you were so quick to throw out a strawman and try to deflect.

I know about public schools. We pulled our daughter out mid-way through 4th grade because the teachers were deadbeats who didn't teach. She wasn't learning anything.

My wife was a volunteer at the school and saw it first-hand. When my daughter went back to public after 3.5 years of home school, she tested (ITBS) high enough to skip 2 grades. She skipped one. Do they even do comparable standardized testing nationwide anymore?

High schools aren't much better, but by then the kids who have a solid foundation have more opportunities including dual credit classes. My daughter received a full-ride academic scholarship for college.

Oh if the teachers suck, then by all means find another alternative. But if the kid is learning and the parents are simply afraid of a few fights popping off? Come on.

As for the testing, currently there’s a test called MAP that scores on a national-percentile scale. Always interesting to see the results for those though, because it’s not really standardized. It’s an online test that adapts to each student based off correct/incorrect answers for each question.

Since Drumpf is obviously corrupt and a modern day Hitler, can anyone on this board tell me exactly what he has done that is unconstitutional or worthy of impeachment? This should be a really easy question.
I have ask that question several times with no answer yet.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

That's something illegal.

Oh and the 33,000 emails on Hag Clinton's private server.
This is the same moron questioning why we support Trump. He defends Biden giving lame excuses and in the next breath calls us partisan posters who never question Trump. Just total ignorance to reality.

False. #2. Obama is #1.
FIFY. Though Brennan is a good choice too. But at the end of the day Obama knew about all of it.

I agree.

Although

Soros is number 1.

Clinton Foundation 2

Obama 3

The Deep State actors though go beyond each administration and that's where Brennan and gang comes in.

Oh if the teachers suck, then by all means find another alternative. But if the kid is learning and the parents are simply afraid of a few fights popping off? Come on.

As for the testing, currently there’s a test called MAP that scores on a national-percentile scale. Always interesting to see the results for those though, because it’s not really standardized. It’s an online test that adapts to each student based off correct/incorrect answers for each question.
Unfortunately, a lot of parents can't afford other alternatives, assuming they even GAF. Many are stuck with the watered down "education" and liberal indoctrination that is public schools.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Looked like a clean fight with 2 willing combatants to me.

That’s not the issue. The issue is there’s 0 consequence for it. This is the same school that got shot up by a psycho because they had a strikes program where literally nothing counts against these kids. That’s insane.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Fair fight until the senseless punches at the end. Always hate to see that.

That line in the post was funny though. “Send your kids to private schools.” LOLOLOL what a bunch of pansies. Mind your damn business and you won’t find yourself in these situations.

Rich parents flushing tens of thousands of dollars in the private school toilet because that’s the upper-class expectation? Whatever, burn your money as you see fit. Your kids will struggle when interacting with most members of society but you’ll still be rich.

Middle-class parents flushing tens of thousands of dollars in the private school toilet because they’re afraid of a fight or two? Poor financial decision AND your kids will struggle when interacting with most members of society.

My kids go to a public school. Just one that has some standards and holds students accountable for their actions. You want to fight? Fine. But be ready for consequences. At this school there are none.

My kids go to a public school. Just one that has some standards and holds students accountable for their actions. You want to fight? Fine. But be ready for consequences. At this school there are none.

Yeah you should definitely face some consequences when you act like a moron and fight on campus.

Did I miss a link though? Are these kids not gonna be disciplined at all?

Yeah you should definitely face some consequences when you act like a moron and fight on campus.

Did I miss a link though? Are these kids not gonna be disciplined at all?

It’s my understanding that those kids know nothing will happen to them. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong but I mean that school shooter had multiple issues at school and with police and nothing was ever done.

It’s not hard for one to imagine that these kids won’t face any sort of real discipline.

It really is amazing how far Kristol has fallen. He actually used to be a very bright guy not even 10 years or so ago. A lot of people on the right liked him. Not sure what happened but be changed.

He backed the wrong horse. Was outspoken early that Trump was an idiot and couldn’t win and his pride goeth before his fall.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT