• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Continuing to make Kentucky Great":pimp:

KCC Manufacturing Plans to
Add 400 Jobs with New Louisville Facility

HVAC products provider celebrating 40-plus years in the commonwealth
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 31, 2019) – Kentuckiana Curb Co. Inc., which makes HVAC products and does business as KCC Manufacturing, plans expand in Louisville with a $50 million investment expected to create up to 400 full-time jobs, Gov. Matt Bevin announced today.

“We are thrilled to see KCC Manufacturing grow its footprint in the commonwealth with an additional facility in Louisville, nearly doubling the company’s workforce,” Gov. Bevin said. “Kentucky’s world-class workforce is consistently a deciding factor in businesses’ decisions to expand in our state, and KCC will find talented, dedicated employees to fill these positions. We are grateful for KCC’s continued commitment to the commonwealth, and we congratulate them on 40 years of success in the Bluegrass State.”

KCC will build a 300,000-plus-square-foot facility at 2706 Blankenbaker Rd. in Louisville to house corporate offices and manufacturing space. The company purchased approximately 20 acres of undeveloped property for the new operation in response to growing market demand. Production at the new facility will include the design and manufacture of HVAC equipment and sheet metal products. KCC currently employs 512 people at its existing facility in Louisville.
Gov Bevins is leading Kentucky forward. What a leader he is, congrats to all who voted him in office.

It is not political opinions. That is entirely false. What it is, is a different system you want implemented than the founding fathers of the United States of America stood-up and envisioned. You and your ilk keep going back to we're American's too. (You may be on paper.)

Your mantra; We don't like anything America does or stands for and we want it changed no matter how because we want it changed! You think the constitution is a living breathing document. It is there for interpretation by the warped.

You want to decide as a small group how all except the small group live.

Sorry, I don't call that being an American, I call that being a foreign national. At least you do their bidding. The real sad part is, if you and your ilk got your way you'd be the first ones removed and done away with. Yep, the progressive libs would go first.

You are proving my point very well. Find one comment that I have made where I have even suggested a different system being implemented? You find that, I will vacate your board forever.

Also find posts where I consistently show I don't like anything the US does. I don't constantly rag on everything America does.

Do I have my political opinions and am I happy with every decision the country makes? Absolutely not, but that is the case with most of this board. Just with your wording ("you and your ilk"), you are being polarizing. You like to throw anyone with a non-conservative view on a certain subject into a certain category and insist that they are all alike. IMO, that is a dangerous direction for the country to go. Way too polarizing. Fortunately, I am around some more sane conservatives on a daily basis which shows me that not all pubs are cut from the same cloth. Sorry man, but I'm not Levi or Ed (no offense to you two; I don't agree with everything you post either).

You are proving my point very well. Find one comment that I have made where I have even suggested a different system being implemented? You find that, I will vacate your board forever.

Also find posts where I consistently show I don't like anything the US does. I don't constantly rag on everything America does.

Do I have my political opinions and am I happy with every decision the country makes? Absolutely not, but that is the case with most of this board. Just with your wording ("you and your ilk"), you are being polarizing. You like to throw anyone with a non-conservative view on a certain subject into a certain category and insist that they are all alike. IMO, that is a dangerous direction for the country to go. Way too polarizing. Fortunately, I am around some more sane conservatives on a daily basis which shows me that not all pubs are cut from the same cloth. Sorry man, but I'm not Levi or Ed (no offense to you two; I don't agree with everything you post either).
I've never seen you post anything about Trump that wasn't negative. You may not like being lumped in with the other degenerates, but you post/act just like them, so quit pretending to be surprised.

The big difference is, what you want will cause agony and misery to this country. It is no issue who suffers as long as it is Americans. Your ilk uses the "Children, the poor, and any other group" for their validation when it really is totally against what this country was founded on. Note: I am not trying to convince you, you're beyond me trying to convince. I am just hoping some impressionable person will run away from your type of "American" values. They are warped.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat

If we all agree that voting is an important part of a democracy, why wouldn't we want to make it as easy as possible? Voter turnout was around 55% in the last election. Granted, some people are never going to vote no matter what. But some people aren't going to vote because they don't want to stand in line for hours at a time. Mail in ballots are a step in the right direction, but I think it is crazy to come up with excuses as to why we shouldn't change it to make it easier. Many argue that voter ID laws should be in place in all states. What would you do if I offered excuse after excuse as to why an ID isn't necessary when voting?

I'm considering that enough to meet your prerequisite.

C'ya

75550328_2543528532531713_4572334883816341504_n.jpg

I'm considering that enough to meet your prerequisite.

C'ya

Got me; how dare I suggest we make it reasonable for as many people as possible to vote. 55% turnout is awesome

Weren't you the one that suggested yesterday that you have to own property in order to vote? The year 1800 says hello

And you are too ignorant to see how long Dems have had control and all of the damage they have done. You as bad as those who turn a blind eye because of fear. You are afraid of the truth.

I just pictured you as Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men screaming you can't handle the truth. LOL

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO

How about this. On Tv recorded.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

Got me; how dare I suggest we make it reasonable for as many people as possible to vote. 55% turnout is awesome

Weren't you the one that suggested yesterday that you have to own property in order to vote? The year 1800 says hello

55% is historically high. By a lot. Do you honestly think a long line or having to show an ID creates those turnout numbers?

Why are you still posting here, liar? I knew you'd be a welcher just like fuzz/rq.

55% is historically high. By a lot. Do you honestly think a long line or having to show an ID creates those turnout numbers?

Why are you still posting here, liar? I knew you'd be a welcher just like fuzz/rq.

Absolutely long lines can effect voter turnout. I don't know if I would be willing to stand in line for 2+ hours. I would like to say I would, but I hate waiting. BTW, I believe you should have to show ID to vote, you twit

Absolutely long lines can effect voter turnout. I don't know if I would be willing to stand in line for 2+ hours. I would like to say I would, but I hate waiting. BTW, I believe you should have to show ID to vote, you twit

Twit? You look to one aspect of the reasons people do and do not vote and think you have it solved. 55% of the country may have occurred one time in the history of our country. Dems like to point to polls that only include the opinions of 1000 people. Why wouldn't 55% be enough to decide the President?

Sounds like you want voting to be a requirement rather than a right. Sounds about right for your ilk. More government control.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Regardless of fabricated evidence provided by the Dems, the House will reject this coup immediately on arrival. Their ignorance will catch up with them at the polls. Trump is going to win and they will lose their majority in the house and go back to being just an irritating pain in the ass.

They have weakened the country today, but not as much as they've weakened themselves with the American people. Fortunately, the majority of the American people aren't as stupid as the people they peddle to.

I pray that what you say is true.

Twit? You look to one aspect of the reasons people do and do not vote and think you have it solved. 55% of the country may have occurred one time in the history of our country. Dems like to point to polls that only include the opinions of 1000 people. Why wouldn't 55% be enough to decide the President?

Sounds like you want voting to be a requirement rather than a right. Sounds about right for your ilk. More government control.

Actually, I now believe you should have to own property. Let's drop those numbers even more!!! What do you think about that?

Reactions: ymmot31
Actually, I now believe you should have to own property. Let's drop those numbers even more!!! What do you think about that?

I think it's a great idea! Now you will have people voting to protect their country just as they would to protect their homes. And families.

50% of this country don't even work. Why should they be able to vote to steal more money from those who do?

The second you understand that an individual doesn't have to support all the policies of a particular party or group, is the second you become a smarter individual. Should I consider you an idiot and an @ss for everything Trump says and does because you support him?

Personally, I don't think you are a POS because you are a republican. You're a POS because you openly want harm to happen on a large group of people, who happen to have different political opinions than you. And they are Americans... You have some anger problems chief.
You would be the bigger ass for trying to tell people what to believe when you yourself lock steps to everything the left tells you. Just a real hypocritical post by you.

How about this. On Tv recorded.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

I believe that is a quid pro quo.

It is not political opinions. That is entirely false. What it is, is a different system you want implemented than the founding fathers of the United States of America stood-up and envisioned. You and your ilk keep going back to we're American's too. (You may be on paper.)

Your mantra; We don't like anything America does or stands for and we want it changed no matter how because we want it changed! You think the constitution is a living breathing document. It is there for interpretation by the warped.

You want to decide as a small group how all except the small group live.

Sorry, I don't call that being an American, I call that being a foreign national. At least you do their bidding. The real sad part is, if you and your ilk got your way you'd be the first ones removed and done away with. Yep, the progressive libs would go first.
They embrace communism too so that fly's in the face of the intention of our forefathers as well.

Forefathers to them has a different meaning. They say four fathers because they don't know which one is really theirs. It's the liberal way.

They embrace communism too so that fly's in the face of the intention of our forefathers as well.

Forefathers to them has a different meaning. They say four fathers because they don't know which one is really theirs. It's the liberal way.

It is really a demented life they lead.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

False, I have not seen you criticize the highly illegal process by which the left has tried to take down a legitimate sitting president. I have seen you here agreeing with the process and believing the lies being told.

The big difference is, what you want will cause agony and misery to this country. It is no issue who suffers as long as it is Americans. Your ilk uses the "Children, the poor, and any other group" for their validation when it really is totally against what this country was founded on. Note: I am not trying to convince you, your beyond me trying to convince. I am just hoping some impressionable person will run away from your type of "American" values. They are warped.
Exactly, he and his type are dangerous to this country. So blind as to not see the damage they are doing or so corrupt that they agree with the attempted take down of the only true democracy left in this world.

Yes he was

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT