• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
SNL fan. Cool.

Regardless of fabricated evidence provided by the Dems, the House will reject this coup immediately on arrival. Their ignorance will catch up with them at the polls. Trump is going to win and they will lose their majority in the house and go back to being just an irritating pain in the ass.

They have weakened the country today, but not as much as they've weakened themselves with the American people. Fortunately, the majority of the American people aren't as stupid as the people they peddle to.

Regardless of fabricated evidence provided by the Dems, the House will reject this coup immediately on arrival. Their ignorance will catch up with them at the polls. Trump is going to win and they will lose their majority in the house and go back to being just an irritating pain in the ass.

They have weakened the country today, but not as much as they've weakened themselves with the American people. Fortunately, the majority of the American people aren't as stupid as the people they peddle to.
I see it happening down here, Trump will win in a landslide in my area of the state. A week from Saturday there will be another huge Trump Rally on a ranch in a remote area. You have to really want to navigate nature to get there. Tickets for $15 a head went on sale and they were going to have food trucks available for attendees to purchase something to eat. So many tickets have been sold that the event organizer said this morning that food is now free. No food trucks needed. He will put on a huge BBQ and open it up to everyone attending for free. All you can eat. Our last one had 3,000 attendees and this one has already sold twice that amount of tickets. This is rural Florida and a long way from any large city.

Want to see what America would look like if Dems somehow were to rise to actual power? Look at California and all of its problems.

I hope it burns every square inch and then gets hit with multiple earthquakes followed by a 40 day rain storm. Those idiots deserve every malady that comes their way. They asked for it, let em have their way.

I bet the snowy owls will just find a tree in Oregon.

Want to see what America would look like if Dems somehow were to rise to actual power? Look at California and all of its problems.

I hope it burns every square inch and then gets hit with multiple earthquakes followed by a 40 day rain storm. Those idiots deserve every malady that comes their way. They asked for it, let em have their way.

If they think electricity is high now wait until Newsome gets done with PG&E or whomever takes over.

You are as bad as the conservative preachers who claim natural disasters that hit cities/regions is due to their sinful ways. POS

I see it happening down here, Trump will win in a landslide in my area of the state. A week from Saturday there will be another huge Trump Rally on a ranch in a remote area. You have to really want to navigate nature to get there. Tickets for $15 a head went on sale and they were going to have food trucks available for attendees to purchase something to eat. So many tickets have been sold that the event organizer said this morning that food is now free. No food trucks needed. He will put on a huge BBQ and open it up to everyone attending for free. All you can eat. Our last one had 3,000 attendees and this one has already sold twice that amount of tickets. This is rural Florida and a long way from any large city.

You still got pictures of the one last year with all the old people sitting around and the giant empty parking lot in the background. I love that pic

"Continuing to make Kentucky Great":pimp:

KCC Manufacturing Plans to
Add 400 Jobs with New Louisville Facility

HVAC products provider celebrating 40-plus years in the commonwealth
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 31, 2019) – Kentuckiana Curb Co. Inc., which makes HVAC products and does business as KCC Manufacturing, plans expand in Louisville with a $50 million investment expected to create up to 400 full-time jobs, Gov. Matt Bevin announced today.

“We are thrilled to see KCC Manufacturing grow its footprint in the commonwealth with an additional facility in Louisville, nearly doubling the company’s workforce,” Gov. Bevin said. “Kentucky’s world-class workforce is consistently a deciding factor in businesses’ decisions to expand in our state, and KCC will find talented, dedicated employees to fill these positions. We are grateful for KCC’s continued commitment to the commonwealth, and we congratulate them on 40 years of success in the Bluegrass State.”

KCC will build a 300,000-plus-square-foot facility at 2706 Blankenbaker Rd. in Louisville to house corporate offices and manufacturing space. The company purchased approximately 20 acres of undeveloped property for the new operation in response to growing market demand. Production at the new facility will include the design and manufacture of HVAC equipment and sheet metal products. KCC currently employs 512 people at its existing facility in Louisville.

Whatever causes you the most pain.

They've invited these fires due to their stupidity. A stupidity you share and champion.
You are correct. This is a man made prolblem created by California global warming freaks. Most states understand you have to set controlled fires to create a safe forest. California and all of their supposed superior brain power refusted to allow this. So we are back again a year later facing the same problems. California is the definition of insanity

You are as bad as the conservative preachers who claim natural disasters that hit cities/regions is due to their sinful ways. POS
And you are too ignorant to see how long Dems have had control and all of the damage they have done. You as bad as those who turn a blind eye because of fear. You are afraid of the truth.

And you are too ignorant to see how long Dems have had control and all of the damage they have done. You as bad as those who turn a blind eye because of fear. You are afraid of the truth.

That's the whole thing right there. Dems are afraid of the truth. The truth is, equal opportunity does not equate to equal results. The truth is, nature is relentless and if you aren't vigilant at keeping nature at bay, she will destroy anything you have built. The truth is, Dems keep electing the same ideals and principles in their cities and states and can't understand why things remain the same or get worse.

Dems is stoopid

And it's illegal to do that if you aren't actually going to be away from your prescint. Republicans pushing illegal voting now, lmao. Most states have no conditions absentee voting, KY is just ****ing stupid at everything it does.
Why would you lie that you can't make it? There is no reason not to vote at the poll if you can make it, is there (Other than everything is about you.)? Nothing stupid about it. Just high degree of assurance that votes are legit and it controls the cost of not needing to be staffed up for mega early voting. I mean, you could care less how much government costs. The higher the better to you.

"Continuing to make Kentucky Great":pimp:

KCC Manufacturing Plans to
Add 400 Jobs with New Louisville Facility

HVAC products provider celebrating 40-plus years in the commonwealth
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 31, 2019) – Kentuckiana Curb Co. Inc., which makes HVAC products and does business as KCC Manufacturing, plans expand in Louisville with a $50 million investment expected to create up to 400 full-time jobs, Gov. Matt Bevin announced today.

“We are thrilled to see KCC Manufacturing grow its footprint in the commonwealth with an additional facility in Louisville, nearly doubling the company’s workforce,” Gov. Bevin said. “Kentucky’s world-class workforce is consistently a deciding factor in businesses’ decisions to expand in our state, and KCC will find talented, dedicated employees to fill these positions. We are grateful for KCC’s continued commitment to the commonwealth, and we congratulate them on 40 years of success in the Bluegrass State.”

KCC will build a 300,000-plus-square-foot facility at 2706 Blankenbaker Rd. in Louisville to house corporate offices and manufacturing space. The company purchased approximately 20 acres of undeveloped property for the new operation in response to growing market demand. Production at the new facility will include the design and manufacture of HVAC equipment and sheet metal products. KCC currently employs 512 people at its existing facility in Louisville.
Awesome news. Congrats, Big Blue Nation!

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Whatever causes you the most pain.

They've invited these fires due to their stupidity. A stupidity you share and champion.

The second you understand that an individual doesn't have to support all the policies of a particular party or group, is the second you become a smarter individual. Should I consider you an idiot and an @ss for everything Trump says and does because you support him?

Personally, I don't think you are a POS because you are a republican. You're a POS because you openly want harm to happen on a large group of people, who happen to have different political opinions than you. And they are Americans... You have some anger problems chief.

The second you understand that an individual doesn't have to support all the policies of a particular party or group, is the second you become a smarter individual. Should I consider you an idiot and an @ss for everything Trump says and does because you support him?

Personally, I don't think you are a POS because you are a republican. You're a POS because you openly want harm to happen on a large group of people, who happen to have different political opinions than you. And they are Americans... You have some anger problems chief.

No. I just want you and those like you to understand that there are real consequences to your whims. These fires have nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with tree hugger policies enacted in Cali over the last 30 years.

They don't just have different political opinions. If that was all of it then it wouldn't matter to me. They elect people continually that go directly against the foundations of this country. At this point I consider California and everyone who sides with them to be an enemy combatant of the United States. Damn right I want harm to my enemies.

Personally I don’t wish any ill will on Californians, I have family there. I don’t want anybody to be hurt or lose property. Having said that, they are crazy left wingers. They don’t want trees to be trimmed, forests to be logged or maintained. They don’t like reservoirs to save water. They have a lot of responsibility for what is going on there. This explains why California is the only state that suffers so badly during fires.

It is not political opinions. That is entirely false. What it is, is a different system you want implemented than the founding fathers of the United States of America stood-up and envisioned. You and your ilk keep going back to we're American's too. (You may be on paper.)

Your mantra; We don't like anything America does or stands for and we want it changed no matter how because we want it changed! You think the constitution is a living breathing document. It is there for interpretation by the warped.

You want to decide as a small group how all except the small group live.

Sorry, I don't call that being an American, I call that being a foreign national. At least you do their bidding. The real sad part is, if you and your ilk got your way you'd be the first ones removed and done away with. Yep, the progressive libs would go first.

Sounds a lot like global warming.

Guess what- the enormous out of control fires that occur since the state of California continues to de-fund and ignore controlled burns, contributes twice as much carbon into the air as the man made crap. So the nuts who want to live right next to the forest without the willingness to control it are getting exactly what they deserve from Mother Nature.

Native Americans in the area figured out centuries ago that controlled burns were absolutely necessary, yet in the past 100 years California (who used to be the nations leader in the timber industry) has suppressed the forced burns on deadfall and grasses and voila- instant matchbook.

California - Don’t bitch about the climate crisis as your states failure to police the forests and controlled burns has directly contributed to the largest release of carbons in this country for years.

Last edited:

I don't always support Republicans, primarily because of the infestation of the swamp rats in the party.

However, I consider anybody who supports the democrats in any way, at any level, to be an idiot and an ass. They are anti-American bastards and don't deserve any level of support. They deserve to be crushed and eliminated.

Trump is one of the few politicians whom I think has the good of the country at Priority #1. For this, he gets my full support, realizing he is human is will occasionally make mistakes. So far, I think he's done great and is exactly what this country needs.

Yet, YOU hate everything Trump. To me, you're no better than the insane democrats you're ashamed of.

No. I just want you and those like you to understand that there are real consequences to your whims. These fires have nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with tree hugger policies enacted in Cali over the last 30 years.

They don't just have different political opinions. If that was all of it then it wouldn't matter to me. They elect people continually that go directly against the foundations of this country. At this point I consider California and everyone who sides with them to be an enemy combatant of the United States. Damn right I want harm to my enemies.

Enemy combatants? Lol. You are a freak

Guess what- the enormous out of control fires that occur because the the state continues to de-fund and ignore controlled burns, contributes twice as much carbon into the air as the man made crap. So the nuts who want to live right next to the forest without the willingness to control it are getting exactly what they deserve from Mother Nature.

Native Americans in the area figured out centuries ago that controlled burns were absolutely necessary, yet in the past 100 years California (who used to be the nations leader in the timber industry) has suppressed the forced burns on deadfall and grasses and voila- instant matchbook.

California - Don’t bitch about the climate crisis as your states failure to police the forests and controlled burns has directly contributed to the largest release of carbons in this country for years.

Sounds familiar.

:clap:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT