POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A post comparing Republicans to wives that stay silent on child molestation got 2 likes.... you all have lost it
Let me guess---you're a republican. It is hard to appreciate how you appear to others. Nonetheless you should make the effort to understand but I suspect that won't happen judging just from past experience with republicans.

Uh please explain that misconduct.
74667879_128323398581230_2650064022145073152_n.jpg

Yep. If you notice, he already adjusted out his political stuff to a podcast that I'm not even sure is even still going, because no one cared.

It also cost him his gig on the tv show he created.

But we're continuously told the majority of people are moving left when that just isn't the case

Talk about nut-jobs. It really is a disease. (Not talking necessarily Matt as I don't frequent anything he does (time) but in general. I mean alternative reality stuff and there are a LOT of them.)

Yep. If you notice, he already adjusted out his political stuff to a podcast that I'm not even sure is even still going, because no one cared.

It also cost him his gig on the tv show he created.

But we're continuously told the majority of people are moving left when that just isn't the case

I listen to his show for the UK sports side of it but it's becoming more and more political which I do find annoying. By Political I mean he's more and more injecting his party and his political beliefs. It's his show so he can do as he wishes but I think its decreasing his listening base. Not enough to cost him yet. If anyone mentions a different view from his he cuts them off or talks over them. I thought it was very funny that he trashes Trump and Bevin constantly on twitter and on his show but when the Republicans didn't want to have a function at his restaurant he acted like a victim on the radio. You cant't trash people and when they don't want to do something with you or for you then act like the victim.

Well its a full trade war now with no going back. China has ceased all imports of agriculture products and devalued their currency. The markets in free fall. Trump will have to respond again and it will get ugly. He has managed to pull a Cheney and shoot his base in the face.

** KA-BOOM! **

Please. Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Shutup. Did you just read this bs on the internet? It’s as easy as walking into the clerk’s office and saying “I won’t be in town”. They put you right on the machine, no questions asked.
These goobers have no GD clue about politics and the political processes in Kentucky. Some of us have been knee deep in small town politics since childhood......but they think they know everything about everything. It’s a mental disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT