How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
72697180_10217301578843810_5315137657909542912_n.jpg
After destroying all of the evidence and then saying "What difference at this point does it make?" talking about the senseless deaths of 4 Americans. Good choice of a role model there. Another resident of loserville here folks^^^^^^^^^^

You're conflating. What Mulvaney said had absolutely nothing to do with Biden or the '20 election. It was about an ongoing DOJ investigation into what happened the '16 election. I thought you guys were hell bent on getting to the bottom of that? Remember? What happened in '16 is a threat to democracy. Or is that not the case anymore?

You're conflating. What Mulvaney said had absolutely nothing to do with Biden or the '20 election. It was about an ongoing DOJ investigation into what happened the '16 election. I thought you guys were hell bent on getting to the bottom of that? Remember? What happened in '16 is a threat to democracy. Or is that not the case anymore?
Exactly, Jameslie as he always does only shows the part he wants to be heard as did the makers of that video all of the while filling in with written words what they want it to be. Mulvaney never said Quid Pro Quo in that video.

Last edited:
He was asked the question just like Trump was asked and they each admitted it. Happens all the time as Mulvaney said. They want dirt on opponents. First from Russia, then Ukraine and the POTUS even asked China who declined in a press release.

Sorry but that's illegal. Have fun with Pence though.

He was asked the question just like Trump was asked and they each admitted it. Happens all the time as Mulvaney said. They want dirt on opponents. First from Russia, then Ukraine and the POTUS even asked China who declined in a press release.

You're lying. No one, including Mulvaney, has ever said aid was withheld from Ukraine in an attempt to force them to dig up dirt on opponents.

Ukraine was deeply involved in the Russia hoax and the '16 election. Ukrainian government officials have been proven to have conspired with the DNC and the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Trump and interfere in the '16 election. It's not even up for debate. Ukraine literally rushed to apologize to Trump and do damage control once he won.

Right now there is an ongoing DOJ investigation into the matter. The investigation in '16 election meddling didn't end with Mueller flaming out. This investigation has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's political opponents running for president in '20 nor does it have anything to do with the '20 election.

It's not illegal nor do I have any problem with Trump threatening aid to force Ukraine to cooperate with the ongoing DOJ investigation in an attempt to get to the bottom of what really happened before/during/after the '16 election. It's no different than Trump threatening aid or tariffs in an effort to force Mexico to cooperate and help with the crisis on the border.

You're lying. No one, including Mulvaney, has ever said aid was withheld from Ukraine in an attempt to force them to dig up dirt on opponents.

Ukraine was deeply involved in the Russia hoax and the '16 election. Ukrainian government officials have been proven to have colluded with the DNC and the Clinton campaign to dig up dirt on Trump and interfere in the '16 election. It's not even up for debate. Ukraine literally rushed to apologize to Trump and do damage control once he won.

Right now there is an ongoing DOJ investigation into the matter. The investigation in '16 election meddling didn't end with Mueller flaming out. This investigation has absolutely nothing to do with Trump's political opponents running for president in '20, nor does it have anything to do with the '20 election. I have no problem with Trump threatening aid to force Ukraine to cooperate with the ongoing DOJ investigation in an attempt to get to the bottom of what really happened before/during/after the '16 election.

It's no different than Trump threatening aid or tariffs in an effort to force Mexico to cooperate and help with the crisis on the God border.
All in the letter and on video. Mulvaney seconded the bribery practice when asked. Stupidest leaders on the planet. Good luck in the senate.

Reactions: Ed323232

False, not exactly what he said plus, he said what they did was legal so...

Reactions: NXIVM Cat
Show me on video where Mulvaney says aid was withheld for dirt on opponents. Because the one you already posted he says nothing of the sort.
Maybe if you read the captions you'll understand what he's being asked by reporters but I have my doubts. Maybe he'll plea temporary insanity so there's still hope for you and pussy-cat.

Maybe if you read the captions you'll understand what he's being asked by reporters but I have my doubts. Maybe he'll plea temporary insanity so there's still hope for you and pussy-cat.
If you could understand captions perhaps you would realize the ones stating what you are saying were not his words but the words of the person spreading the video. Which by the way were his/her interpretations of what was being said. Adam Schiff anyone? Parody or just trying to spread the lie further.

I don't need the Now This captions to tell me what to hear. I can literally hear what he's saying on my own. He says the aid was held up because of the corruption involved with the DNC server.

You know the one from 2016 that Russia supposedly hacked, yet the FBI nor Mueller ever physically analyzed it for themselves because the DNC refused to turn it over them? So they instead were forced to depended on the analysis of a third-party, private firm (Crowdstrike), founded by a Russian (Dmitri Alperovitch) close to Clinton, who was also personally hired by the DNC.

That doesn't sound corrupt? Since when does a private cyber security company out ranked the FBI and Mueller, especially when it comes to matters of national security? Shouldn't we all be demanding to know where the server disappeared to and that US law enforcement physically, personally analyze the server?

Reactions: warrior-cat
I don't need the Now This captions to tell me what to hear. I can literally hear what he's saying on my own. He says the aid was held up because of the corruption involved with the DNC server.

You know the one from 2016 that Russia supposedly hacked, yet the FBI nor Mueller ever physically analyzed it for themselves because the DNC refused to turn it over them? So they instead were forced to depended on the analysis of a third-party, private firm (Crowdstrike), founded by a Russian (Dmitri Alperovitch) close to Clinton, who was also personally hired by the DNC.

That doesn't sound corrupt? Since when does a private cyber security company out ranked the FBI and Mueller, especially when it comes to matters of national security? Shouldn't we all be demanding to know where the server disappeared to and that US law enforcement physically, personally analyze the server?
He's too dumb to understand or as others have suggested, constantly drunk. He hasn't been able to understand/get over the fact that his Queen Hillary lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT