POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same Clinton spox revealed in the Farrow book last week that helped kill the NBC Weinstein story is the same one out there giving quips about Tulsi being a Russian plant this week...with pretty much no pushback.

Of course no pushback. That’s a given.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I'm not a politician or a participant in any organized religion. But I do have some questions about both.

How is separating families not deplorable?

How is giving young children separated from their parents to new parents of a particular political bent not deplorable?

How is abandoning your allies who have fought with and alongside you to be raped, tortured, and killed not deplorable?

How is supporting opposite of what you professess to believe not deplorable?

How is shifting the tax burden from the wealthy to the poor end of the spectrum not deplorable?

How is "grabbing them by the pussy" not deplorable?

How is pedophilia not deplorable?

How is making the office of the President a personal ATM not deplorable?

How is ignoring the precepts of the constitution you took an oath to uphold not deplorable?

How is foisting disrespect and derision on educators and teachers not deplorable?

How is using Christianity to raise lucre then selectively ignoring Christ's own words for political advancement not deplorable?

How is deplorable not an accurate description of this administration?
What is deplorable is that they are all lies made up by the left. Fact.

72774644_10158978185810968_5489332907140972544_n.png
Admit what, he did nothing wrong. Lies from the left don't count. You have no credibility.

Imagine Trump and Mulvaney each confessing separately, on camera, about quid-pro-quo with regards to the Ukraine inquiry.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
Would never happen because it never happened. Imagine you guys getting actual truthful information. Will never happen because you guys back losers because you are also losers.

Lolololol so now hillary and the libs are calling tulsi a russian asset. Lolololol

This shows how out of touch these ppl are. Shes probably, actually, the best candidate they have. I disagree with some of her policy but shes the only one that could get progressive, moderate dem, never trumpers, and potentially some other conservatives. But since she wont fall in line with everything in the party they give her the boot so they can return to campaigning california.

I do think it's a little comical that people bitch and moan about the MSM and how they give a single threaded POV and how everyone should expand their horizons and look elsewhere for news...then at the same time, those same people blacklist Fox News and Drudge when those entities dare to spit Trump's balls out of their gullets.
You're comparing the MSM, main stream media, which encompasses virtually all the media, to one news source. So yeah, when conservatives see the one source we have that leans slightly right starting to turn, it's annoying.

This is the shit that should upset you. Trump and the Dems can fight all day long but this should not be tolerated. Draining our job market for cheap foreigners is a betrayal that all elected officials should pay for.
Agreed. While I enjoy paying cheaper prices for products and services, I don't want to do so at the expense of the American worker.

Agreed. While I enjoy paying cheaper prices for products and services, I don't want to do so at the expense of the American worker.

I agree with this, even though I’m in an industry that has aggressively moved hundreds of thousands of jobs offshore over the last 2 decades. I’ll be the first to eat crow and commend Trump for reversing this trend in the manufacturing industry especially.

** KA-BOOM **

Five states, including some crucial to Trump, just hit all-time low unemployment rates.
  • Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey and South Carolina all set new all-time low unemployment rates in September.
  • The declines come amid a national jobless rate that fell to 3.5%, the lowest since 1969.
Go jump your ass into Nolin Lake.
He gets beaten at every turn. Must be the masochist in him. It is a good thing he is on a computer, he would not be able to go out anywhere as much as he gets beaten. well...loserville has a place for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT