Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[laughing]

72607287_2529572023927364_2927065923560931328_n.jpg

72448328_2529666133917953_5735388637181247488_n.jpg

Deripaska is a very powerful/influential Russian oligarch with very close ties to Putin/Kremlin.

Blavatnik lives in the U.S. (NYC) and is Deripaska's business partner.

Why was House Ds Campaign Committee (DCCC) still taking Blavatnik's campaign donations after 2016 and as recent as '18?

During and since '16 Blavatnik has written multiple big dollar checks to Schumer, Gottheimer, Kander, Cory Booker, Biden, Manchin, Rahm Emanuel and of course Hillary Clinton. Also the DCCC ($64,800), another $61,300 to the DNC and $86,200 to the DSCC.

After he had maxed out to Kander he gave the Missouri Democratic State Committee $10,000 to spend on Kander's failed Senate campaign. Kathleen Rice was another D who got big multiple contributions from Blavatnik.

But let me guess, you have no clue about any of that, do you? Not getting that kind of political insight from "Tea Pain" on Twitter, are you. If Mitch is "soiln' his britches" then so are a dozen Ds, including a couple presidential candidates and the most powerful D in DC (Schumer).

Deripaska is a very powerful/influential Russian oligarch with very close ties to Putin/Kremlin.

Why was House Ds Campaign Committee (DCCC) still taking Blavatnik's campaign donations after 2016 and as recent as '18?

During and since '16 Blavatnik has written multiple big dollar checks to Schumer, Gottheimer, Kander, Cory Booker, Biden, Manchin, Rahm Emanuel and of course Hillary Clinton. Also the DCCC ($64,800), another $61,300 to the DNC and $86,200 to the DSCC.

After he had maxed out to Kander he gave the Missouri Democratic State Committee $10,000 to spend on Kander's failed Senate campaign. Kathleen Rice was another D who got big multiple contributions from Blavatnik.

But let me guess, you have no clue about any of that, do you? Not getting that kind of political insight from "Tea Pain" on Twitter, are you. If Mitch is "soiln' his britches" then so are a dozen Ds, including a couple presidential candidates and the most powerful D in DC (Schumer).

iu

You know the one from 2016 that Russia supposedly hacked, yet the FBI nor Mueller ever physically analyzed it for themselves because the DNC refused to turn it over them? So they instead were forced to depended on the analysis of a third-party, private firm (Crowdstrike), founded by a Russian (Dmitri Alperovitch) close to Clinton, who was also personally hired by the DNC.

To really emphasize how insanely preposterous this is, this is the equivalent of the RNC personally hiring Giuliani's security firm to investigate Trump during the Russia probe.

Then during the investigation Giuliani pulls rank on Mueller/FBI and Mueller/FBI stand down and allow it.

Then Giuliani refuses to hand over the actual physical evidence but instead hands over his interpretation of the evidence to Mueller/FBI.

Then Mueller/FBI go along with this and simply take his word for it and don't demand to analyze/investigate the physical evidence personally.

Then Giuliani makes the actual physical evidence disappear never to be seen again and no one ever questions him.

That's exactly what happened during the "investigation" into the DNC sever that Russia supposedly hacked in an attempt to meddle in the '16 election. Comey and Mueller both admitted to this set of circumstances while under oath.

US law enforcement/investigators literally have never laid an eye on that sever much less a hand. No one knows exactly where that server is today. The only "evidence" saying that it was ever "hacked by Russia" comes from a Clinton crony who was hired by the DNC.

Am I supposed to care about Blavatnik ? Are you saying he didn't donate to reps and his dem donations only are illegal?

I don't need the Now This captions to tell me what to hear. I can literally hear what he's saying on my own. He says the aid was held up because of the corruption involved with the DNC server.

You know the one from 2016 that Russia supposedly hacked, yet the FBI nor Mueller ever physically analyzed it for themselves because the DNC refused to turn it over them? So they instead were forced to depended on the analysis of a third-party, private firm (Crowdstrike), founded by a Russian (Dmitri Alperovitch) close to Clinton, who was also personally hired by the DNC.

That doesn't sound corrupt? Since when does a private cyber security company out ranked the FBI and Mueller, especially when it comes to matters of national security? Shouldn't we all be demanding to know where the server disappeared to and that US law enforcement physically, personally analyze the server?
Ah, I see you left out the part about quid-pro-quo with regards to the president. Mulvaney answered that quite clearly. This is what they do and how they operate in this WH. Dumbest crooks alive! lol

Ah, I see you left out the part about quid-pro-quo with regards to the president. Mulvaney answered that quite clearly. This is what they do and how they operate in this WH. Dumbest crooks alive! lol
It's you who is leaving things out, better yet making them up and adding them. Never did Mulvaney mention political opponents, digging up dirt, or the '20 election.

He was very clear that he was talking about an ongoing DOJ investigation, the DNC server and the '16 election.

Odd you guys claim there's all this evidence but you have to keep twisting the facts, lying and completely making things up.

Nice. Seems you missed a large donation. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Blavatnik
I didn't leave it out. Like I said, Mitch is connected to Deripaska in the same way a dozen Ds are. Blavatnik is the connection, dummy.

So why is Mitch the only one "soiln' his britches"? Why didn't Tea Pain tweet out that Shumer, Biden, Booker etc are also soiling their britches?

It's you who is leaving things out, better yet making them up and adding them. Never did Mulvaney mention political opponents, digging up dirt, or the '20 election.

He was very clear that he was talking about an ongoing DOJ investigation, the DNC server and the '16 election.

Odd you guys claim there's all this evidence but you have to keep twisting the facts, lying and completely making things up.
He was questioned by reporters and answered quite succinctly about quid-pro-pro and the president cannot be happy about any of it. Clearly it did not go as well as expected for the challenge of defending this Ukraine election bribe. Not that the rampant obstruction doesn't speak for itself. Innocent men never behave this way.

Reactions: Ed323232
I didn't leave it out. Like I said, Mitch is connected to Deripaska in the same way a dozen Ds are. Blavatnik is the connection, dummy.

So why is Mitch the only one "soiln' his britches"? Why didn't Tea Pain tweet out that Shumer, Biden, Booker etc are also soiling their britches?
Idk, @ him. Perhaps their asses are not under inquiry by the House or other various prosecutors. The DNC is not trustworthy in any way but was also never charged or their officers jailed of wrongdoing. The scoreboard is rather one sided wouldn't you say? lmao

He was questioned by reporters and answered quite succinctly

Yes he did, and I guess I'll just repeat myself at this point.

Never did Mulvaney mention political opponents, digging up dirt, or the '20 election. He was very clear that he was talking about an ongoing DOJ investigation, the DNC server and the '16 election.

Show me where Mulvaney said aid was withheld as a quid pro quo to force Ukraine to dig up dirt of political opponents. You can't because he never said it.

Just like Schiff you're completely fabricating an exchange that never happened. You constantly lied about Russia collusion and you're constantly lying about this.

Not entirely your fault though because you're being lied to. Just a good little sheep doing his best to repeat the lies you've been told.

Yes he did, and I guess I'll just repeat myself at this point.

Never did Mulvaney mention political opponents, digging up dirt, or the '20 election. He was very clear that he was talking about an ongoing DOJ investigation, the DNC server and the '16 election.

Show me where Mulvaney said aid was withheld as a quid pro quo to force Ukraine to dig up dirt of political opponents. You can't because he never said it.

Just like Schiff you're completely fabricating an exchange that never happened. You constantly lied about Russia collusion and you're constantly lying about this.

Not entirely your fault though because you're being lied to. Just a good little sheep doing his best to repeat the lies you've been told.
Mulvaney explained how the WH works in this administration today as compared to the previous one and it's a stark confession on how they do business when they seek information about a political opponent (DNC).
We do that all the time with foreign policy.
Good luck escaping from that quote Houdini.

Perhaps their asses are not under inquiry by the House or other various prosecutors.
Mitch is under inquiry by the House and other various prosecutors? That's another lie. Are you ever honest?

We both know why he only mentioned Mitch, but then ignored the same exact connections to the DNC, DCCC, Shumer, Biden, Booker and a half dozen other Democrats. Because he's a hack pushing fake news and fear mongering to you paranoid, xenophobic, Russia conspiracy loons.

Deripaska's legal troubles have absolutely nothing to do with Mitch and they definitely don't have Mitch "soilin' his britches". Get a grip, dude.

Mulvaney explained how the WH works in this administration today as compared to the previous one and it's a stark confession on how they do business when they seek information about a political opponent.

Good luck escaping from that quote Houdini.
Because aid and tariffs are used as leverage all the time. Why do you think Mexico is cooperating at the border? Mulvaney never said it was used for digging up dirt on political opponents in the '20 election. You're completely making that up. No matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true.

I think the government is horrible, but if I thought it was so bad that the president was openly treasonous, appointed a serial rapist to the Supreme Court, and was going to cause the world to end in 12 years because of inaction, I would be moving or starting an armed revolution or something. These weirdos allegedly believe this shit, but still have enough faith in the system that it can rebuild every building in the country to be environmentally friendly. Imagine being a Democrat.

No the president isn't committing treason at a press conference.

Because aid and tariffs are used as leverage all the time. Why do you think Mexico is cooperating at the border? Mulvaney never said it was used for digging up dirt on political opponents in the '20 election. You're completely making that up. No matter how many times you say it it doesn't make it true.
Refer to the Mulvaney quote and the entire press conference on how foreign policy in the WH is conducted. The DNC is the election opponent then and now. HRC emails in 2016 in the "Russia are you listening?" speech and more as identified in the Mueller Report. Biden in 2020 with the Zelensky letter and most likely, much more yet again.

This is a huge part of their foreign policy. To help his reelection!
We do that all the time with foreign policy.

Refer to the Mulvaney quote and the entire press conference on how foreign policy in the WH is conducted. The DNC is the election opponent then and now. HRC emails in 2016 in the "Russia are you listening?" speech and more as identified in the Mueller Report. Biden in 2020 with the Zelensky letter and most likely, much more yet again.

Trump made the Russia are you listening comment in a room full of reporters, and you’re not mentioning the rest of the quote. It was a freaking joke, alluding that the journalists in the room actually would be interested in finding the 33000 emails.

Do you not understand how and why we as a nation give other countries money? It’s for leverage, Congress approves it, and the President wields it. I guess you actually believe the billions in cash to Iran was money we owed them?
Their is an investigation into the 2016 election and how the Russia collusion nonsense started. The president asking Ukraine cooperate in that investigation isn’t quid pro quo, it’s ridiculous to say otherwise and shows ignorance and desperation.

Refer to the Mulvaney quote and the entire press conference on how foreign policy in the WH is conducted. The DNC is the election opponent then and now. HRC emails in 2016 in the "Russia are you listening" speech and more as identified in the Mueller Report. Biden in 2020 with the Zelensky letter and most likely, much more yet again.

Except the server Mulvaney talked about is evidence in an ongoing DOJ investigation into possible US corruption and '16 election meddling that Ukraine also played a roll in.

It's not illegal to urge/persuade Ukraine to cooperate with Barr/DOJ on such matters. Weird for three years you guys were hell bent on getting to the bottom of what happened in '16 but now you're against investigating meddling in the election when the shoe is on the other foot .

Like you've no doubt said dozens of times about Trump/Russia collusion when he was being investigated for meddling in the '16 election - If the Hillary campaign, DNC, Democrats, people in FBI, CIA, DOJ, State, Christopher Steele, Chopra, Ukraine, etc didn't do anything wrong, then they have nothing to worry about. Why are they obstructing justice and trying to interfere in the Barr/Durham/DOJ investigation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT