POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Murray liberal editor from ABC News.

giphy.gif

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Pretty sure that list is a lot longer and includes the likes of CNN, NYT, Vox, the Hill, Wapo. All have published pieces criticizing Biden in the past few days. You should probably check a few out.

This was a partisan issue because the media was covering for Biden, but now he's no longer the frontrunner they're throwing him under the bus.

But good tweet though. Stay on top of it and keep us updated, buddy.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Pretty sure that list is a lot longer and includes the likes of CNN, NYT, Vox, the Hill, Wapo. All have published pieces criticizing Biden in the past few days. You should probably check a few out.

This was a partisan issue because the media was covering for Biden, but now he's no longer the frontrunner they're throwing him under the bus.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Don't fall for his strawman. Noone cares his daddy got him a job. We care about what his dad did to get him those jobs, considering where they were.

I think Rand Paul going to the wall to protect a New York real estate hustler who's in bed with a bunch of Ukrainian oligarchs is exactly the kind of thing the Forgotten Poor of Kentucky were hoping would happen when they elected him.

But I thought he was in bed with a bunch of Russian oligarchs? Are you trying to tell me that not only did the Obama CIA/FBI investigation, House investigation, Senate investigation and the Mueller investigation not find any Russia connections, but they completely missed all of the Ukrainian connections as well?

Trump, the most stupid, most corrupt person ever (according to you lot), yet for some reason, after four full fledged investigations, and thousands of accusations from so called smart people, no one can actually prove anything? Explain that one for me, James.

Fake poll. It has already been debunked as the population of the sample was heavy on Democrat voters.
I believe he knows that. He is like his leaders, corrupt and a liar. He is one of the domestic enemies talked about in my oath to the country. I am his worst enemy, a nationalist that stands in his way.

Well you anyway.

You're already a finalist for douchebag of the year. You going for the trophy?

Jameslee is on the list as well, although he loses points because of his disability. His mother dropped him on a concrete floor head-first when he was a baby.

I don't know why rq/fuzz even posts on here. He's a proven shameless liar and a cheat. He has no honor, credibility, or respect. But that's common among all you scumbags.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT