POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’ve simply forgot what a moderate Democrat looks like.
Democrats weren’t always batshit crazy, speaking on the national level. The party has been run by the West coast and New York area for the last 10-20 years.

Oh no doubt President Trump is moderate but he is doing conservative things by the bunches the scabs like Kristol and Jeb Bush and that ilk talked about doing for decades. (At least Krystol or however you spell his snake name.) All they were was talk. Trump does and does and does. Cutting that money laundering planned Parenthood.....how long did they ALL talk about that? Conservatives should be ashamed but the SWAMP has no shame. (Notice I didn't mention that chicken Schmidt Romney)

Oh, I remember democrats well. JFK would be a Republican now. Zell Miller I would have voted for....

Last edited:
Oh no doubt President Trump is moderate but he is doing conservative things by the bunches the scabs like Kristol and Jeb Bush and that ilk talked about doing for decades. (At least Krystol or however you spell his snake name.) All they were was talk. Trump does and does and does. Cutting that money laundering planned Parenthood.....how long did they ALL talk about that? Conservatives should be ashamed but the SWAMP has no shame. (Notice I didn't mention that chicken Schmidt Romney)

Oh, I remember democrats well. JFK would be a Republican now.

I’m not saying he isn’t doing Conservative things, he is.

Trump acts, where career politicians don’t see a reward in acting on something that might be good for the Country long term, but hurt their reelection chances or more importantly their pocket books.

Reactions: BBUK
There aren't enough people not working between 18 & 65 to accomplish that. Issue is they payout way more person than same person contributes over their working life even with reasonable interest; i.e., it truly is a Ponzi scheme. Have to cut benefits or raise tax rates or put each person's contribution in their own separate pot & pay only that back.
Actually need to tighten requirements as to who should get SS. Meaning many who fraud the system should be stopped, those who could be contributing to the system now but don't who will eventually fraud the system, and make sure the government manages the system correctly.

Sounds like Ghouliani got a tip from Trump that the arrest was coming. Had a lunch with the criminals then sent them with 1 way tickets to get out of town. Biden better be scared of this ACE attorney!
No one has harmed their legacy more than ole Rudy. Americas mayor to americas idiot.

72425826_494739087746872_2993218663416332288_n.jpg

Actually need to tighten requirements as to who should get SS. Meaning many who fraud the system should be stopped, those who could be contributing to the system now but don't who will eventually fraud the system, and make sure the government manages the system correctly.

Who are the main culprits that fraud the system?

These LeBron and Hunter shitshows are going to test @rqarnold's ability as he has defended both passionately but I know he will do his rambling whoredom best.
I defended both passionately?
Please post references of me doing so... you should enjoy it since you're so obsessed with what I post.

I believe you will not check for yourself but, if you did you would find out that the justice department has many sites to report fraud on many levels. Below are a few ways to defraud SS.
  • Making false statements on a claim—This includes when applying for Social Security benefits and providing information you know to be untrue.
  • Concealing facts or events—Failure to reveal information that could affect your eligibility is also fraud.
  • Misuse of benefits by a representative payee—If a relative or friend mishandles benefits for someone who is incapacitated, that act is considered fraud.
  • Buying or selling real or fake Social Security cards or numbers—People who steal Social Security numbers and use them to obtain benefits illegally are committing fraud.
  • Criminal behavior by SSA employees—This could involve using insider access to obtain illegal benefits or to help another person obtain illegal benefits.
  • Impersonation of an SSA employee—Older people are often exploited by criminals who claim to be SSA representatives and ask for personal information, including Social Security numbers.
  • Bribery of an SSA employee—SSA employees are not allowed to accept gifts or money in exchange for services. If they do, they have committed fraud.
  • Violating standards of conduct—All SSA employees are bound by standards of conduct.
  • Workers’ compensation fraud—When someone receiving SSA benefits becomes entitled to workers’ compensation, it must be reported to the SSA.
  • Misuse of grant or contracting funds—Waste or mismanagement in the processing of SSA contracts and grants is considered fraud.
  • Misuse of Social Security numbers for the purpose of committing terrorist acts—If anyone with links to terrorist groups or organizations allows this, it is fraud.

I believe you will not check for yourself but, if you did you would find out that the justice department has many sites to report fraud on many levels. Below are a few ways to defraud SS.
  • Making false statements on a claim—This includes when applying for Social Security benefits and providing information you know to be untrue.
  • Concealing facts or events—Failure to reveal information that could affect your eligibility is also fraud.
  • Misuse of benefits by a representative payee—If a relative or friend mishandles benefits for someone who is incapacitated, that act is considered fraud.
  • Buying or selling real or fake Social Security cards or numbers—People who steal Social Security numbers and use them to obtain benefits illegally are committing fraud.
  • Criminal behavior by SSA employees—This could involve using insider access to obtain illegal benefits or to help another person obtain illegal benefits.
  • Impersonation of an SSA employee—Older people are often exploited by criminals who claim to be SSA representatives and ask for personal information, including Social Security numbers.
  • Bribery of an SSA employee—SSA employees are not allowed to accept gifts or money in exchange for services. If they do, they have committed fraud.
  • Violating standards of conduct—All SSA employees are bound by standards of conduct.
  • Workers’ compensation fraud—When someone receiving SSA benefits becomes entitled to workers’ compensation, it must be reported to the SSA.
  • Misuse of grant or contracting funds—Waste or mismanagement in the processing of SSA contracts and grants is considered fraud.
  • Misuse of Social Security numbers for the purpose of committing terrorist acts—If anyone with links to terrorist groups or organizations allows this, it is fraud.

I think credit card fraud is a way bigger issue than SS fraud. Double-check your gas pumps and always ask for receipts. Europe and Canada got it right with this one, at least when it comes to the valuable nature of your card in public spaces.

I think credit card fraud is a way bigger issue than SS fraud. Double-check your gas pumps and always ask for receipts. Europe and Canada got it right with this one, at least when it comes to the valuable nature of your card in public spaces.
I think millions to possibly billions of dollars of fraudulent claims each year is a big deal especially since that is what we were posting about fixing. Credit card fraud while bad is another issue altogether.

Pretty sure that list is a lot longer and includes the likes of CNN, NYT, Vox, the Hill, Wapo. All have published pieces criticizing Biden in the past few days. You should probably check a few out.

This was a partisan issue because the media was covering for Biden, but now he's no longer the frontrunner they're throwing him under the bus.

But good tweet though. Stay on top of it and keep us updated, buddy.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT