POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden and his family are perfect examples of "White Privilege" Liberals who are white have a different justice system than conservative whites.

HCwE8l2.jpg

Reactions: screwduke1
It’s funny how many liber....err......moderates dismiss actual real evidence. Testimony, emails, texts, memos......they just say F it, didn’t happen.

But are the first to link a fake news article with anonymous sources.

I've never once linked any political article period in my life. You're barking up the wrong tree with me - I think anyone who makes a living reporting political news/opinions is a POS scumbag, regardless of which side of the swamp they choose to support.

Well with the California laws allowing PG&E to be sued for damages from fires. PG&E doesn't want to risk it and since there is a chance of fires the next couple days, has decided to just shut off the power to millions of people's of houses for maybe up to over 5 days.

Thats right, no fire or natural disaster has happened yet, just a good chunk of central California will be out of power for close to a week. Welcome to god damn California...

When the person cites source documents I tend to give it a little more weight.

Sorry it’s not second hand rumors that directly contradict source documents like passes for news these days.

I'm multitasking today, didn't have time to read up yet. Will put it on the list for later.

Ellen's story is ****ing bizarre. She wasn't a comedian until her girlfriend died in a car accident, and her first bit was about her "phone call to God" after the accident asking to be the first female comedian on Johnny Carson. Then she went on Johnny Carson as a comedian to tell that story and become a famous comedian. I don't believe in human sacrifice and deals with the devil..... but it at least rhymes with Ellen's origin story.

I've never once linked any political article period in my life. You're barking up the wrong tree with me - I think anyone who makes a living reporting political news/opinions is a POS scumbag, regardless of which side of the swamp they choose to support.
Geez o Pete! I’m surry, ay!

Actually, F you. My post was in general and wasn’t specifically meant for you. Which is why I didn’t quote you or mention you by name.

Woof, woof.

The gift that keeps on giving. This hag is really going to run again.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-2020-trump-rematch

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."

The gift that keeps on giving. This hag is really going to run again.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-2020-trump-rematch

"It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me," she said. "But this latest tweet is so typical of him. Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails. We all know that. So he's either lying or delusional or both.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."
Please Lord make it happen.

Reactions: P19978
“Nothing has been more examined and looked at than my emails”

She must really be confident her server was so unsecured everyone had access before she delete everything rather than produce under subpoena.

Reactions: sefus12
Nato has given Turkey the go ahead.

So which is it you two faced commies. Is Nato bad now? Go on. Talk out of both sides of your mouth?

And what exactly is Trump supposed to do? Declare war against the entirety of Nato to protect the Kurds?

All these companies are pro China. They haven't even hid it. People are just now noticing because it's in the news.

Now people finally see this on display maybe they'll finally ask the same about the unusual abrupt msm and corporate scrubbing/embrace of radical islam. It's there too, if you know what to look for

Farmers are already a welfare state. The most subsidized industry by far in the US. We spend 25billion in subsidies for 130billion in production. And the best part is the majority of that money goes to rich people and not the small guys barely getting by. Add another 15billiom to the 15 already tacked on and farming is 50% subsidized. What kind of conservative can stand for that with a straight face? Damn welfare Queens.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/adaman.../mapping-the-u-s-farm-subsidy-1-million-club/

** KA-BOOM **

U.S. hemp farmers are leaving Canada in the dust.

Struggling American family farms are praising a cash crop worth more than US$45,000 per acre. According to projections by market research firm Brightfield Group, the hemp-derived CBD boom isn’t cropping up nearly as much attention in Canada......

#MAGA. :americanflag:

Next time cut the bullshit about your priority, no one buys the I supported Trump but this pushed me over the line crap. It isn’t original or clever.

Exactly. That guy never was a supporter. This latest reaction to the Syria news is a dead giveaway.

This was the plan all along. Establish a safe zone. Return refugees. Long term the territory will revert back to Syrian gov control.

The idea that the US would provide a means for a “Kurdistan” through continual presence was always fantasy.

Isn't Turkey trying to quel a group of far left Marxist terrorists plaguing them for decades? News flash but not all Kurds are Christians and US allies.

Matter of fact, US Marxists and anarchists have been volunteering to help defend the Marxist territorists.

That's why dion and plat are so upset. Their comrades are under attack. Maybe you guys should pick up an AR15 down at your local gun show, go to Syria and join in.

A Hello to Arms: A New Generation of Steely-Gazed Anarcho-Communists Head Off to Syria
https://www.villagevoice.com/2016/0...y-gazed-anarcho-communists-head-off-to-syria/
In eleven days, Guy and Hristo will leave the comfort of their families’ homes in Chelsea and south Brooklyn, respectively, and attempt to smuggle themselves into Syria to join the Kurdish militia known as the People’s Protection Units (YPG).

They will become the first reported American anarchists to join the leftist group, which is based in a swath of northern Syria that has been renamed Rojava.

The YPG, at its core, is organized around Marxist and feminist principles. As one Army vet named Scott put it in an interview with Agence France-Presse, the YPG is “a bunch of damn reds.”

But for Guy and Hristo, that’s the draw. In fact, the redder the better. “They’re our anarchist comrades,” Hristo will tell me in a later interview. “I feel it’s my obligation to go aid them.” So as millennials across America #FeelTheBern and pick up The Communist Manifesto for the first time, Guy and Hristo ready themselves for a war zone.

Reactions: SomeDudeCRO
Now it appears that Robert Mueller may have perjured himself in front of Congress. Reckon the deep state will hold him to account? What about Andrew McCabe and Joseph Mifsud?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT