POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL...non-working Lib. Is that really the best you can do? is that what you really think.
Good one.

Yes, I am predicting a Hilary win in November...we all have opinions. And I don't think I suck at life. Once again, my opinion.
Yeah but most probably have the same opinion....you suck at life that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Nixon also got pardoned by his VP. Good decision by Ford, IMO, but it's the most recent case of bending the rules to "save the union", as Mojo phrased it.

I've been calling Hillary "the Democrats' Nixon" ever since she was upended by the upstart, photogenic Harvard grad. This latest installment only confirms the historical parallels.
yep, I've noticed the parallel too - ironic, given her involvement in Watergate. IIRC, she was so disgusted by the memory of Nixon she publicly (how else do Clintons act?) refused to attend the memorial service when Nixon died (even though Bill and Jimmy were there and it was choreographed to be some sort of bipartisan event).....

Reactions: Mashburned
If you care about the politics of the situation, Comey going before Congress is terrible. It's going to give Clinton more of the with hunt bullshit that plays so well with the retards that would consider voting for her.

If you care about the country, Comey going before Congress is also terrible. The Republicans in Congress are a bunch of bumbling morons who can't do a damn thing right, and will undoubtedly make Clinton look like an American hero for setting up her own server to avoid US disclosure laws.

100 internet dollars says Benghazi is brought up more than once by Republicans which will give Clinton even more ammo.

Yep. Literally nothing to gain, unless they KNOW Comey will show up and say "she was guilty, but Noone would prosecute". No way he says that.

The Hill ‏@thehill 20m20 minutes ago
Clinton embraces Sanders' tuition-free college proposal http://hill.cm/VAHt80I

HRC will be whatever the big money and power on the left tells her to be.

NAH. It's just the left mantra nowadays. Give everything away. People will love it

If you care about the politics of the situation, Comey going before Congress is terrible. It's going to give Clinton more of the with hunt bullshit that plays so well with the retards that would consider voting for her.

If you care about the country, Comey going before Congress is also terrible. The Republicans in Congress are a bunch of bumbling morons who can't do a damn thing right, and will undoubtedly make Clinton look like an American hero for setting up her own server to avoid US disclosure laws.

100 internet dollars says Benghazi is brought up more than once by Republicans which will give Clinton even more ammo.

i don't agree with this guys 99% of the time, but he knows what he is talking about...

Yeah but most probably have the same opinion....you suck at life that is.

November won't come soon enough. I still remember the evening of Obama's win in 2012...epic on this board at 2am when I came in from partying all night in NYC.

It's going to be Epic again my friend.

In the 70s ...

quote-well-i-m-not-a-crook-richard-nixon-348681.jpg

Ailes suit alleges she was demoted because she wouldn't screw him. A lot of female talent on Fox gonna get subpoena's to testify. If they corroborate Carlson story that will be the end of Ailes as CEO.

Ailes suit alleges she was demoted because she wouldn't screw him. A lot of female talent on Fox gonna get subpoena's to testify. If they corroborate Carlson story that will be the end of Ailes as CEO.
No surprise; she got older and less attractive and was replaced with a young hot thing. Welcome to television lol.

She's not the first to try this stunt and won't be the last. She got mad and sued; I suppose its a free country but unless she has hard evidence she has no chance. It'll likely be settled out of court anyway.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I read the smoking gun stuff, pretty tame insinuations that can't be corroborated....she'll get paid and move on.

The good part was regarding that cornball Steve Doocy....wasn't really sexual, just basically insinuated he clowned her because she is an idiot. Worth reading. At one point the real teeth were "Doocy wouldn't engage with me on air, not respecting me as a journalist" blargh blargh. I mean, come on.

I read the smoking gun stuff, pretty tame insinuations that can't be corroborated....she'll get paid and move on.

The good part was regarding that cornball Steve Doocy....wasn't really sexual, just basically insinuated he clowned her because she is an idiot. Worth reading. At one point the real teeth were "Doocy wouldn't engage with me on air, not respecting me as a journalist" blargh blargh. I mean, come on.

Gretchen is originally from Sweden and the word was she didn't get many common American sayings. She was often confused.

I didn't know downloading music was illegal. The new Chewee defense. If Hillary didn't know as Sec of State, how does an average American know that?

Senate didn't pass Katie's Bill about immigration and sanctuary cities.

This country is so effed. It's just total lawlessness in the name of keeping the Dems in power and RINOs getting their pockets filled.

Check out who didn't vote, who voted nay for the Reps and the lone Dem who voted for it.

That is pretty damned good, actually. Did you come up with that or did you read it somewhere?

Despite what FTS says, I came up with that myself. I am sure someone used it after Gladiator. I have been reading Roman history lately. Although, Big Blue Sean informed me today that my history books were wrong because Columbus did not discover America.

Gretchen is originally from Sweden and the word was she didn't get many common American sayings. She was often confused.

You must be confusing Sweden with Minnesota...the state where she was born and raised. She's also a graduate of Stanford, so I am sure she has a very good understanding of common American saying.

Solid work...

Realistically what are we voting for here?

Hiliary is on the take from the Chinese and Middle East so more status quo from the real owners of the country?

Or Trump who essentially will pose off the world enough that maybe they actually attack in every aspect?

When you really think about it, that's what we are voting for.

You must be confusing Sweden with Minnesota...the state where she was born and raised. She's also a graduate of Stanford, so I am sure she has a very good understanding of common American saying.

Solid work...

I was mistaken.

She grew up in a 100 % Swedish family. I once saw something that I misinterpreted apparently. It said she was Swedish and English was not first language.

Solid work correcting me.

[QUOTis="AlbanyWildCat, post: 4802694, member: 8326"]November won't come soon enough. I still remember the evening of Obama's win in 2012...epic on this board at 2am when I came in from partying all night in NYC.

It's going to be Epic again my friend.[/QUOTE]
That is why you suck at life, you gloat at the downfall of this nation.

Realistically what are we voting for here?

Hiliary is on the take from the Chinese and Middle East so more status quo from the real owners of the country?

Or Trump who essentially will pose off the world enough that maybe they actually attack in every aspect?

When you really think about it, that's what we are voting for.

It's maddening to see all of these sjws and Dems vote for Hillary. You could not have a candidate that is more representative of "the machine" than this woman. Oh, you hate the 1 percent and Wall Street and big money, lobbyists and big foreign influence?

Trump is a big middle finger to D.C., foreign enemies and illegals who take advantage of us like crazy. If anyone is pissed off with Trump then I say good because that means we might have a shot at stopping the gravy train and getting a temporary band-aid to get our country back on track from these nuts.

I would love to know how any independent could look at
-The constant protestors who are violent, foul, entitled and obnoxious
- HC having foreign donors from Saudi Kings/Muslims who have the worst record of human rights violations (TRUE oppression of women, gays & smaller groups)
- George Soros backing her and funding protest groups
- How the email scandal went down, the lies, the meeting, the corruption, etc
- The complete open border policy while at the same time being anti second amendment
- Hillary's inability to be honest about anything
- The $6 billion vanishing from the State Department
- The Clinton Foundation pay to play deals

and still vote for this monster? I guess "Yay! Team Democrat." Keep focusing on those social issues, which is all they ever do. It's basically now a "Oh, he doesn't like Mexicans or Muslims" garbage yet they can't even accurately repeat what was said.

Reactions: drawing_dead
[QUOTis="AlbanyWildCat, post: 4802694, member: 8326"]November won't come soon enough. I still remember the evening of Obama's win in 2012...epic on this board at 2am when I came in from partying all night in NYC.

That is why you suck at life, you gloat at the downfall of this nation.[/QUOTE]

This country is headed for a disaster and in all likeliness a civil war at some point. When the open borders stuff hits them even worse or the inevitable gun grab that's coming, it will probably be what lights the flame.

I saw this posted and I thought it was damn true.

Here are a few questions. If the Democrats have popular support for their agendas, why can't they simply walk them in through the front door instead of blaming the Republicans for stopping them? And if their policies don't really have popular support, how can they call themselves Democrats? What's democratic about shoving unwanted policies down the throats of the People? The Democrats are the party of social engineering and nothing more. Those on the right aren't going to be anyone's saviors either, but everything on the left is just one big spaghetti ball of lies and misdirection.

Last edited:

That is why you suck at life, you gloat at the downfall of this nation.[/QUOTE]

Our nation is great...you are clearly mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT