How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good twitter thread on Romney

I still think Trump’s dumbed down communication is an act. The man is extremely smart and in interviews prior to his political career, he was very articulate and used a wide ranging vocabulary. He’s brilliant to act like he does to get the “common” man thinking he is just like them. He’s absolutely a very stable genius.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I still think Trump’s dumbed down communication is an act. The man is extremely smart and in interviews prior to his political career, he was very articulate and used a wide ranging vocabulary. He’s brilliant to act like he does to get the “common” man thinking he is just like them. He’s absolutely a very stable genius.

Better than Hillary's "I am no ways tarred."?

Reactions: KRJ1975
I love how dems act like Romney would be a preferable choice to Trump. Romney is a religious zealot. He’s closer to Pence than he is to Trump. If lefties think Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were bad, they’d hate to see the types Romney would nominate.

The thing that gets me the most is they've done this with McCain and Romney. You hear them talk and they basically say those are the good republicans. Yet when those guys were in power or running for power, they were all evil humans.

McCain going after Trump: This is what real republicans used to be, true patriots and honorable.
McCain running for president: You racist warmonger, you're so old and out of touch and trying to kill us all in wars.

Romney going after Trump: This is what real republicans used to be, true patriots and honorable.
Romney running for president: You racist and sexist religious zealot. People like you, are what make American politics horrible.

These people just act like there isn't the internet so we can see what they said and wrote a decade ago. It makes zero sense.

The thing that gets me the most is they've done this with McCain and Romney. You hear them talk and they basically say those are the good republicans. Yet when those guys were in power or running for power, they were all evil humans.

McCain going after Trump: This is what real republicans used to be, true patriots and honorable.
McCain running for president: You racist warmonger, you're so old and out of touch and trying to kill us all in wars.

Romney going after Trump: This is what real republicans used to be, true patriots and honorable.
Romney running for president: You racist and sexist religious zealot. People like you, are what make American politics horrible.

These people just act like there isn't the internet so we can see what they said and wrote a decade ago. It makes zero sense.

And DUFUS Romney AND McCain ate it up.....

Reactions: duke4life831
Trump is so smart he’s got Mormons (one of the biggest single threaded voting blocks out there) turning on one of their own. It’s a sight to behold.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

I've used this example a lot, but my CNN addicted grandmother literally told me in 2004 she would vote for McCain. In 2008 he was the antichrist. That's when I learned mind control was real.

Easily muted talking point.

I mean this isn't something Trump has tried to hide and plenty of people agree with this. Trump forever has been talking about a merit based immigration system. This is just one form of that.

Im all for slowing down our legal immigration and having it be more of a merit based system. If someone is trying to immigrate here who cant afford insurance, where is the benefit for America for bringing them in, when there are countless people who can afford insurance who are trying to immigrate here.

I mean this isn't something Trump has tried to hide and plenty of people agree with this. Trump forever has been talking about a merit based immigration system. This is just one form of that.

Im all for slowing down our legal immigration and having it be more of a merit based system. If someone is trying to immigrate here who cant afford insurance, where is the benefit for America for bringing them in, when there are countless people who can afford insurance who are trying to immigrate here.

Not to mention there are countless hard working American citizens who can’t afford it either.

Not to mention there are countless hard working American citizens who can’t afford it either.

Ya its kind of just another way of saying Trump doesn't want immigrants that will come in and be on social programs right away. Lets focus on trying to get Americans off of our social programs before we bring in more people to add to our programs.

Im sure if you talk to an American who cant afford health care and ask him if we should be bringing in immigrants that cant afford health care, they would probably say something along the lines of, "why? myself and many others cant afford healthcare already, we dont need more people in this country that cant afford it. Lets fix ours first and take care of the Americans in need of healthcare before we bring in more that cant afford it."

Ya its kind of just another way of saying Trump doesn't want immigrants that will come in and be on social programs right away. Lets focus on trying to get Americans off of our social programs before we bring in more people to add to our programs.

Im sure if you talk to an American who cant afford health care and ask him if we should be bringing in immigrants that cant afford health care, they would probably say something along the lines of, "why? myself and many others cant afford healthcare already, we dont need more people in this country that cant afford it. Lets fix ours first and take care of the Americans in need of healthcare before we bring in more that cant afford it."

When I moved here in 1996, my fiancé had to provide all kinds of documentation to prove she could afford to insure me before I got my green card (since I wasn’t eligible to work right away.) Have things changed since then?

When I moved here in 1996, my fiancé had to provide all kinds of documentation to prove she could afford to insure me before I got my green card (since I wasn’t eligible to work right away.) Have things changed since then?

I have no clue and the progressives can call me a xenophobe all they want. Sorry I just dont think that is all that crazy of a standard to have haha. Sorry is it really all that high of a standard to say, if you want to move to live here, you should be able to take care of your self and not rely on social assistant programs?

Honest question to you who has actually gone through it, do you think that is crazy to expect?

Reactions: sefus12 and KRJ1975
I have no clue and the progressives can call me a xenophobe all they want. Sorry I just dont think that is all that crazy of a standard to have haha. Sorry is it really all that high of a standard to say, if you want to move to live here, you should be able to take care of your self and not rely on social assistant programs?

Honest question to you who has actually gone through it, do you think that is crazy to expect?

I thought it was more than reasonable.

The reason I asked about how things may have changed is because I have right wingers telling me all the time that there are millions of people pouring in and getting free housing, free money, free food, free healthcare, etc. I wasn’t even allowed to apply for my GC until we proved I needed none of the above.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I thought it was more than reasonable.

The reason I asked about how things may have changed is because I have right wingers telling me all the time that there are millions of people pouring in and getting free housing, free money, free food, free healthcare, etc. I wasn’t even allowed to apply for my GC until we proved I needed none of the above.

I dont know if its changed or not or what the rule is for how long an immigrant can go without going on government assistance. I personally know it happens, across the street from my high school were agricultural fields and to the left of the high school was a trailer park and on the right was a government assisted living section for the field workers. Both legal and illegal immigrants lived there. There are government assisted housing sections all throughout Monterey and Santa Cruz because of all the agricultural fields. Knew a bunch of people who lived in those homes, many were on welfare and other government assistance programs. So I dont know if the rule changed or just one they dont usually enforce.

Reactions: KRJ1975
You know it's come out now that the baby eater woman was a Trump supporter political stunt right? Or as y'all would say a "Fake News Complete Hoax!"

71497124_2957516247593172_5709771012686479360_n.jpg

I dont know if its changed or not or what the rule is for how long an immigrant can go without going on government assistance. I personally know it happens, across the street from my high school were agricultural fields and to the left of the high school was a trailer park and on the right was a government assisted living section for the field workers. Both legal and illegal immigrants lived there. There are government assisted housing sections all throughout Monterey and Santa Cruz because of all the agricultural fields. Knew a bunch of people who lived in those homes, many were on welfare and other government assistance programs. So I dont know if the rule changed or just one they dont usually enforce.

Maybe ICE just hates Canadians :)

I am upset Trump has to fight these smears and lies almost by his lonesome. The GOP establishment are crickets. Mitch and gang should act like they want fairness but it is Trump and they don't seem to care. And of course we have to put up with Romney and Kasich. Never Trumpers until their last breath is taken

And it’s becoming more and more obvious every day that the gop has no intention of going on the offensive. repubs should have already been on a scorched earth retaliation against the dems in defense of the president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT