Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Were those aired?

@rqarnold

Exactly where I was going.

I saw countless clips of anchors on air discussing how horrible the 3 examples I sited were. I don’t recall seeing the abortion doctor discussed at all. And even if it was brought up, I bet it was an actual report of what happened and not some narrative fitting discussion full of opinions.

Go and find the clip of CNN anchors talking about this doctor and discussing it. If you can find a clip at all I’d be impressed, but if you really want to knock me out of my chair, find one where they talk about that doctor on the same level they did Sandman, the 3 white boys, or the 2 white Nigerians.

Reactions: blubo
The tweet was incorrect. The NPR one did air over the radio. That tweet was a pretty crapy tweet. I think that tweet was filled with a ton of half truths. I think Arnold is correct by saying he proved the tweet wrong because you cant say NPR didnt air it, when they clearly did on the radio, you cant say CNN tried to suppress it when they wrote articles about it.

I think this is a clear example of someone reaching too far to prove a point. I do think his main point was the MSM didnt spend a single minute of TV talking about it. I dont know if that is true or not, but if that is the point he was trying to make, that is what he should've said instead of overreaching to make a point when he didnt have to.

He certainly could’ve worded it better. That’s how I took it upon first reading it though.

Reactions: duke4life831
It is not lost on me the guy in Charlottesville who killed people with his car was from Kentucky.
It's not lost on me that Charles Manson was from Ohio.

Like wtf is the point?

Also this just goes to show how dishonest you are. It's not good enough that a person was killed for you to politicize. You have to lie on top of it and claim "people" were killed.

I wasn't really aiming my response at you as much as the hypocrite who talked about teams and him inferring that only fringe elements feel that way and he does not. Most take sides and have forever now.

Oh, I definitely remember the fawning over Obama - it was front and center.

Honestly? I don't keep score. As long as I can put food on my table and generally do what I want to, I DGAF who is winning or not. For 25 years I've been able to do that no matter who has occupied the WH.

Not, not honestly. That was rhetorical.

The Dems are pouring their empty hearts into Ukraine Collusion, and Trump just bodybagged them with a Nickelback video.

They've not landed a single meaningful blow, and their 2 year sham investigation resulted in total exoneration.

Why don't you go research the 779000 links associated and find out? Are you incapable of doing your own research?

Looks like the date was 9/13-9/14... what else happened on those days? How much air time did Fox give the story? If you want to know...start digging.

Why don't you link the CNN story here?

Why don't you prove me wrong?

Why do I have to prove myself wrong?

I'm asking you to prove what you claim.

You have failed to do so.

Reactions: qwesley and exemjr
Not, not honestly. That was rhetorical.

The Dems are pouring their empty hearts into Ukraine Collusion, and Trump just bodybagged them with a Nickelback video.

They've not landed a single meaningful blow, and their 2 year sham investigation resulted in total exoneration.

No disagreement from me - I've been anti investigations into Trump since they started. Waste of time and money.

The man is unhinged though, holy shit

vB9B5.gif

‘Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said 'I don’t know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?' And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn’t know what to do, we never had a friend who'd faced that before. Several of us kind fo read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say okay, 'I’m going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this.'

Respect the feelings of my child.
child. Child. CHILD.

Oh good God.
images

You said it man.

Like the right doesn't try to radicalize everything.

But I'm not on the right, don't particularly care what they radicalize given they don't vis a vis what they could, and assume someone else will defend them, but what you maroons are doing right now strikes at the very fiber of what it means to be American. How this whole grand experiment can only work, namely in a shared American identity, not your scorched earth divide and conquer strategy.

You don't have a clue of what you are doing and don't care either.

BASICALLY EVERYONE 10 YEARS AGO WAS PROUD TO BE AMERICAN

Should I go on???

You (plural) should know by now that you don't stand a chance in an actual debate with me.

‘Sometimes when your child has an issue — I had a friend a few years ago who called up and said 'I don’t know who to talk to about this, but my little girl wants to be a boy. What do I do?' And, you know, several of us kind of — we didn’t know what to do, we never had a friend who'd faced that before. Several of us kind fo read everything and talked to people and gave her advice and it was really gutsy for her to say okay, 'I’m going to respect the feelings of my child as hard as it is for me to understand this.'

Respect the feelings of my child.
child. Child. CHILD.

lol defective inventory.

Edstein knows all about it.

Reactions: blubo
American politics is a weird animal for sure. Nothing like it is in Canada. People here really take some sort of personal pride in their "team" winning. It's not just warrior, and it's not just republicans - there are plenty of them on both sides.
Welcome back... but I think you're misreading the "winning" issue.

No doubt... EVERYONE wants to win. But its much deeper than that... at least for me.

I mean, if you have principles (mine include my Christian faith, pro life, belief in self instead of govt... among others) you simply can't get that from the Democratic side.

So its not about "winning"... its about "Right vs Wrong"... IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT