POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President of El Salvador admitted that going forward he'll be more careful and reserved during his private phone conversations with members of the US congress and the US president, no matter who they are. Said after this debacle he can't take the chance and trust it. Wonder how many other world leaders are having similar reservations?

Just another way Ds are eroding institutions, protocols and norms on their get Trump at all costs warpath.

My guy will hands down win the 2020 election but he is going hell and high water to get there...that is not right on any side unless your still asshurt bout crooked Hilary not getting there.

Lotsa shit on this earth you have to ponder about before answering...this is a no brainer set up by the left..they should all go to prison..

My guy will hands down win the 2020 election but he is going hell and high water to get there...that is not right on any side unless your still asshurt bout crooked Hilary not getting there.
Hands down? Lol. Nov 20 is going to slap you in the face

I'm to the point that even if I did not vote for Trump, I would vote for the Iraqi President before I would vote democrat..I'm registered democrat but hell freezes over before they get my vote...That's gospel...

Reactions: exemjr
I want these slanderous cocksuckers held accountable for their lies, are they immune from the law because they hold office? How can they lay unproved claim and not be accountable?..I mean if go out and call your wife a slut, I can be held accountable unless I have face down proof..What's the difference?

So in your biased opinion no one on earth could be trump?

I should’ve clarified that, I meant none of the 3 named, nor anyone running now other than Gabbard.
She could give him a run, because she hasn’t acted batshit crazy. Only the Democrats have made sure she didn’t have a chance.

My opinion isn’t biased, that’s what the left doesn’t understand. The Democrats have left the reservation on policies and actions.

I should’ve clarified that, I meant none of the 3 named, nor anyone running now other than Gabbard.
She could give him a run, because she hasn’t acted batshit crazy. Only the Democrats have made sure she didn’t have a chance.
I actually think she could be a vp candidate with Biden.

Marsha Blackburn is a disgrace. She was probably pretty hot 25 years ago, but still an American disgrace.

Ilhan Omar and Tulsi Gabbard are the hottest women in US politics. Who else is there? Big props to the guy who risked it all to bang Omar. I understand it. SWEET LORD I bet she’s good in bed.

Omar is hot? you obviously don’t get out much. :grimace: .

Reactions: cat_chaser
So, let's see how the patriotic lefties on this site feel. Are you good with Schiff embellishing and grossly misquoting the presidents conversation during what was supposed to be a serious inquiry? Then later admitting it was a parody only to say that that was what he got as the meaning from the conversation? AKA, giving the false impression that that was what he said but in fact was not? This is your chance to prove that you do not want to destroy this country.

70779363_734624133647986_2322840333697679360_n.jpg

So, let's see how the patriotic lefties on this site feel. Are you good with Schiff embellishing and grossly misquoting the presidents conversation during what was supposed to be a serious inquiry? Then later admitting it was a parody only to say that that was what he got as the meaning from the conversation? AKA, giving the false impression that that was what he said but in fact was not? This is your chance to prove that you do not want to destroy this country.

He knows the media will run with that tonight and millions of Americans will believe it as fact. Really a pathetic effort by poor mans Joseph McCarthy.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
You can't put enough zero's behind the first 100% false on this. The democrats have less than nothing on this Ukraine thing yet they are hanging on harder than ever. It's like every single person with a "D" by their name can't see that the same tactics that have left them on the losing side time and time again still aren't going to work this time. Feel bad for how dumb they are but you can't doubt their commitment to the idiocy they believe.

This is not dirty politics. This is a war within our government. The damage being done by Dems and their intel allies can never be repaired.
This is the sad truth. The swamp has made it clear they protect the swamp above anything, even the law and constitution. It's pathetic but the folks chosen to govern have decided that its easier to get rich as a member of the swamp than it is to stand against the corruption. I don't think this can ever be corrected and likely ends poorly for all of us "normal" folks. I just hope its after I pass away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT