POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump does not release phone tapes unless he is 100% sure it's safe..He is just playing these fools and he knows it. He has a genius business mind and not paid by any interest groups. That scares them, plus they are shitting because of what he WILL uncover on them. IE Biden's Ukraine involvement .. ..amazing what some will do to hide their tracks of treachery.

tenor.gif

During her epic speech this afternoon, Nancy Pelosi looked like a plastic drunken puppet, and you can bet the squad had their hand up her ass
moving her lips as to what to say..

Reactions: warrior-cat
Trump does not release phone tapes unless he is 100% sure it's safe..He is just playing these fools and he knows it. He has been three chess moves in front of them since his election. They think he is stupid because he has no opinion filter. He tells it like it is..They don't like that. He has a genius business mind and not paid by any interest groups. That scares them, plus they are shitting because of what he WILL uncover on them. IE Biden's Ukraine involvement .. ..amazing what some will do to hide their tracks of treachery.
This is great post for the archives of lies and deception.

I’m no Constitutional scholar, but I’m pretty sure the House has to have an actual vote before opening an impeachment inquiry.
The speaker can’t just walk out there and say she’s decided for it to happen at a press conference.

exactly, then the senate has to agree which means it's going nowhere, yet another big time bundle of tax payer money wasted..There should be a law if they try this shit and it fails, it's comes out of their pay..If that were the case, this nowhere near happens!

What lawlessness? What you’re witnessing is the democrat party try to save face. The last admin was corrupt, who’d a thunk an elected official from Chicago would act as such, and they’re clawing and fighting to keep it from coming to light.
lol

Scoreboard is looking prey bleak for the rubes up to this point. But hey if the dems broke the law then, indict them also. NP as far as I'm concerned.

Once the lawlessness ends, Pence can run but he can't hide.
He won't run in 2024, he's Obama's Biden to Trump. Another Trump like candidate will show up once seeing how Trump destroyed the Dem's forever. AKA, the Dem's destroying themselves. Trump is playing you guys like a finely tuned musical instrument. You poor saps, life is about to get very bad for you guys.

Once the lawlessness ends, Pence can run but he can't hide.
Apparently it wont...I assume what you are saying is you can ignore it again.

Biden blocks aid to a country...meh
Trump blocks aid bc they need to know if the new president is pro west or pro Putin- leeeeeeroooooy

Trump uses someone for oppo research - agree could be potential problem

Hillary uses fusion GPS- ahh I can nap easy

Weird, right?

Unfortunately dems have pulled way too many political stunts and no one takes them serious...just a week ago they were back on the impeach Kavanaugh with zero proof of anything...now back to sleep on that.

This week using children as props, a month ago recession fears that have disappeared now.

Now this...more tax wasting overreach

Apparently it wont...I assume what you are saying is you can ignore it again.

Biden blocks aid to a country...meh
Trump blocks aid bc they need to know if the new president is pro west or pro Putin- leeeeeeroooooy

Trump uses someone for oppo research - agree could be potential problem

Hillary uses fusion GPS- ahh I can nap easy

Weird, right?

Unfortunately dems have pulled way too many political stunts and no one takes them serious...just a week ago they were back on the impeach Kavanaugh with zero proof of anything...now back to sleep on that.

This week using children as props, a month ago recession fears that have disappeared now.

Now this...more tax wasting overreach

Does Jameslee remind you of kerryrhodes?

Impeachment talk will go on for a while until another fake scandal arises until Trump wins the next election keeping the focus off of the fact that the dem's have done nothing legislative for the last 4 years. Their base can't see what is not in the news.

Impeachment talk will go on for a while until another fake scandal arises until Trump wins the next election keeping the focus off of the fact that the dem's have done nothing legislative for the last 4 years. Their base can't see what is not in the news.

which is a political win for them?

lol

Scoreboard is looking prey bleak for the rubes up to this point. But hey if the dems broke the law then, indict them also. NP as far as I'm concerned.

53% approval. You have a candidate who lost the past election and a former sitting president who committed Treason and now you have a current candidate who committed Treason by colluding with Ukraine.

Pretty ballsy statement

Their base thinks this is their only job. It’s why we have folks like James and Ed (who I finally blocked and it made this thread much better).

What scoreboard? Do you really not realize how corrupt the Obama admin was?
The indictment scoreboard is looking rather bleak for your favorite people. Getting dirt on Biden would be big though because Mueller certainly stopped short on indicting Don Jr.

Seems revenge is Trump's favorite dish though huh? But I still can't get past how Mueller is some sort of liberal plant with a liberal agenda. Just doesn't fit the narrative.

Question. Guns or global warming. What triggers Dems more?

Guess what doesn't matter because I support both. And will continue to use both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT