POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because he was campaigning for President and that’s what politicians do.

Jesus Christ, were you born yesterday?
So you say he lied knowing it was not going to happen. And all those rednecks at his pep rallies knew he was lying. Be when he would say who is paying for the wall, they would yell Mexico as a goof? Got it

Why did Obama promise you could keep your doctor? Shouldnt have moved forward with the ACA at all then, right?

Whyd he promise no more boots on the ground...then proceed to do so.

It's fun when you cherry pick trivial things to avoid the entire goal or solution of a subject/idea.

Guy: I'll give you 1 million dollars wrapped in rubber bands

Gives money in suitcase

Guy 2 "whys there no rubberbands? Whyd you say that then put it in a suitcase? This is a failure!"
Deflect since you can't answer.

Yep, the Democrat message of, “forgive all student loan debt for irresponsible middle class white millennials” seems to be hitting the mark with working class farmers.
Or trumps message , I know I f ed you but we will give you billions is subsidies.

Why do you think the Democrat controlled House is stalling on approving the USMCA? Because Trump is going to use the savings from it compared to NAFTA as proof that Mexico will be paying for the wall.
Mexico is not paying 1 cent. All your buddies on here agree.

Why read books. I just watch CNN 24/7

I bet you do...

299crl.jpg

Mexico is not paying 1 cent. All your buddies on here agree.

That is how the savings from USMCA will be sold. That was the intention the whole time. If you ever had civics class you'd know that foreign countries can't earmark money for the US govt.

You can accept that or not, I personally don't care, but that's the reality of Mexico paying for the wall, and it always was.They were never sending a check marked for the wall.

That is how the savings from USMCA will be sold. That was the intention the whole time. If you ever had civics class you'd know that foreign countries can't earmark money for the US govt.

You can accept that or not, I personally don't care, but that's the reality of Mexico paying for the wall, and it always was.They were never sending a check marked for the wall.
Trump didn't know that. Or his pep rally attendees

The 5% tariff that Trump threatened to slap on all Mexican imports would have raised $17.3 Billion in taxes. I think that would have paid for the wall rather quickly. Fortunately, the Mexicans decided to help slow the immigrant flow before the tariff was imposed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/31/how-much-trumps-mexico-tariffs-could-cost-you.html
taxes paid by americans. So still not paid for by Mexico. speaking of which. Trump has now implemented the largest tax increases in Us history with his new round of tariffs. GoP now pro taxes! Now just have to get them pro cut spending.

taxes paid by americans. So still not paid for by Mexico. speaking of which. Trump has now implemented the largest tax increases in Us history with his new round of tariffs. GoP now pro taxes! Now just have to get them pro cut spending.

And the Chinese have devalued their currency thereby offsetting most of the tariffs. At least Trump is trying to fight back against the Chinese screwing us over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT