POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes, look at the Obama feel-good racial policy nonsense that contributed to Parkland.

Exactly.

We’re creating a school system that doesn’t hold any student accountable and even encourages bad behavior and then some want act surprised once these kids grow up and cause mayhem.

Reactions: blubo and qwesley
Not surprising, unfortunately.

My mom teaches grade school, so she doesn't have to worry about physical, but these little demons get away with threatening her. Course, you can't red flag them because some parent, liberal, or special interest advocacy group will scream bloody murder.

I've told my mom she and other teachers need to start writing more op-eds and books about what going on.

A real look behind the curtain, like what Anthony Bourdain did with his time in the food industry with "Kitchen Confidential".

I don't think the general public really has an idea of what is going on. Teachers are looked at in a negative light sometimes because they protest pensions, wages, and most folks have always disdained the fact that teachers get a lot of time off. In reality, they're battling to keep society together with handcuffs on, with both sides of the aisle slashing education budgets (the one thing people can agree on, "lets slash education") and they're doing it for basically peanuts.

schools are not for learning anymore, nothing more than a free babysitting service taxpayers provide, AND many principle's will not suspend the rotten eggs knowing the school meals are the only meals most of these kids get. School administrators hands are tied. Most parents dream of the day when school goes year round...( my wife works at an elementary school and see's this first hand )

Last edited:
Vox, literally this week:

Police “neutralized” the Dayton shooter in 30 seconds. He still shot 14 people.

The timeline is some of the strongest evidence yet that the “good guy with a gun” myth is just that.

What these idiots fail to realize is that there is no way to prevent crazy from being crazy.

The total wound up at 14 instead of 30 in that instance. In Missouri it was 0 instead of X.

Every life taken is tragic. These people are not just numbers. But to the maniac carrying out the killing they are just numbers. If there were a way to make sure that number was always 0, I’m all for it. But that way doesn’t exist, so I’ll take a good guy with a gun vs no one but the shooter with a gun.

Reality and common sense sure can be evasive these days.

Yes and you might add tolerant to that. You see as a Christian we must be. Now if I was Muslim you and your butt buddies would be stoned to death or as they do in the Middle East thrown from the roof of a building.

But Christians do not do this. We just tell you you are a sexual deviant and advise you the parts don't fit. In other words men are not compatible to other men when it comes to the sex act. I know that is difficult to understand but facts are facts. Your rectum is not for foreign objects. It doesn't work that way.

Tolerant, kind, open-minded, compassionate. You keep preaching it brother. People wonder why church membership and attendance is going down...

schools are not for learning anymore, nothing more than a free babysitting service taxpayers provide. Most parents dream of the day when school goes year round.

Some parents go crazy when school closes.

We had to close last year due to illness for a couple of days. Several parents complained saying it was the school’s responsibility to keep their child 8 hours a day.

I know most parents aren’t that way, but their numbers are growing. And that’s one of the biggest problem with public education today.

We had to close last year due to illness for a couple of days. Several parents complained saying it was the school’s responsibility to keep their child 8 hours a day.

I know most parents aren’t that way, but their numbers are growing. And that’s one of the biggest problem with public education today.

It's gets them out of paying daycare, and they know it. Granted some parents lose work when school cancels because they have to stay home, but in most cases it's because mommy or daddy have to cancel "other" plans and it fouls up their day..

That Pew is from 2018. In 2019 immigration has skyrocketed to numbers we haven't seen in 40 years.
As for the kids. It was bad when Obama was doing it and it's bad now. Trump has his people going out of there way to purposely treat them as shitty as possible. ...
Been here, done that, got several T-Shirts. So have many others who post to this thread.

67707000_1513126355501317_7304496299586355200_n.jpg

Can you imagine working with someone 8 hours a day 200 days a year for 12 years and have them come out of that experience with 0 marketable skills? You would get more out of literally anything else. Education is a terrible joke.

Unfortunately, the hands of teachers are tied. They can't sit a kid in the corner or separate a group of mischief-makers without parents raising holey hell, complaining to the board, and getting lawyers involved.

One of the great undiscussed tragedies in America is how our school system has basically been castrated when it comes to treatment/discipline of kids and separating the good from the bad.

My mom told me how she had a little turd who basically refuses to participate and just wants to color on herself...can't do anything and if she tries, the parents raise a stink, call lawyers and administrators, etc. When that one wants to totally check out and take a nap. Do you know what they have to do? One would think, send her home, nope parents don't want the little heathen. Teachers have to let this little princess go take a nap. Here's the kicker. One of the few rooms there is to spare just for princess nap time sometimes is occupied by a really great advanced kid doing extra work.

Now, I ask you, guess who wins that battle? The pain in the ass who is going to be a drag on society or the advanced student who is going to be an asset like a doctor, engineer, etc...?

That's one story, of thousands over the years I've heard from my mom. I've known shit was going to go south for a couple of decades, because I've heard first hand from a teacher on the frontlines what is coming down the pipes via the educational system...bad and or worthless kids via bad and/or worthless parents and the cycle perpetuates itself because nobody can attempt to correct it via real education and some discipline.

More evidence of the shift to victim culture and coddling.

Because the parents were the first generation that was coddled in school. No more discipline, trophy culture, and victim culture all created exactly what you're experiencing.

The real problem is, if what he stated is true, it should bother you.

He's generally far too simple minded and biased to engage in any meaningful conversation. It is what it is. Right wing politics is his religion, it's too emotional a subject for him to be intelligent about it.

He's generally far too simple minded and biased to engage in any meaningful conversation. It is what it is. Right wing politics is his religion, it's too emotional a subject for him to be intelligent about it.
Showing your ignorance again. I am not right wing, hell not even a republican.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I bet you are excited about going to see the movie, “Hunted”, aren’t you?

I am just a simple minded hillbilly that believes the rights given to me under our constitution to keep and bear arms is worth protecting. What do you believe in, anything?

I was saying it sarcastically and mocking Biden you dunce.

Because if he can slip up and publicly say the above he's the type who privately speaks in such a way.

Did you not read the "from his perspective" part?

Sheesh. It never fails. Are they really all such race baiting trash?
Did Biden actually say "colored"?

How is colored different from people of color that Libs use constantly? Same thing, DA.
No it's not. "Colored" was use for segregated schools and bathrooms and restaurants. The word represents a bad time in our history. And if African Americans don't like that word, and most don't. Then why use it. I'm from southeast ky. I don't like to be called a hillbilly or hick.

I like how the quote posted didn't include the whole quote. Lol. Typical

Typical is a good word for it. Glad you’re starting to see the light. It’s the norm for Trump quotes.

Just wait until people start just literally making quotes up and attributing them to the Democrats rather than just pulling out of context.

Reactions: Bill Derington
In one of my Son's classes in High school, a large 16 year old male classmate physically attacked the teacher, hit him then tried to choke him, Teacher faught back, guess how the punishments went down...Student 3 day suspension, I think he was sent to the alternative school too. Teacher?...Fired. Fired for defending himself.
If that went down like that then your lying. If it was totally on the student side that started it. No way they were fired.

Typical is a good word for it. Glad you’re starting to see the light. It’s the norm for Trump quotes.

Just wait until people start just literally making quotes up and attributing them to the Democrats rather than just pulling out of context.
Trump makes up "facts" everyday. He just pulls stuff out of his ass and says it and you all lap it up.

Lexington radio was ate up with colored people talk yesterday. Fayette Co Public Schools released numbers showing white people will be the minority for 2019-20. This was announced by the superintendent at some press conference, and Fayette Co is so delighted to have colored people as the majority, and this will allow them to recruit more colored teachers.

So now that honky child is the minority, time to reap some benefits.

Jesus Christ. After pointing out a Biden quote was taken out of context, you immediately post one of the most famous out of context trump quotes.

Goddam lunatic.
I said bidens quote was not finished. The poster chose to stop it at the part that made him look bad

Biden stopped at the part that made him look bad. He paused awfully long before adding in rich kids and Asian kids.

Why is that? Seems to me he said what he meant to say, saw the awkward silence from the crowd then realized he stuck his foot in his mouth so he threw rich and Asian kids in there to cover his butt.

Biden stopped at the part that made him look bad. He paused awfully long before adding in rich kids and Asian kids.

Why is that? Seems to me he said what he meant to say, saw the awkward silence from the crowd then realized he stuck his foot in his mouth so he threw rich and Asian kids in there to cover his butt.
Why did the quote posted on here stop there. I know what he said. And how he said it. The post was wrong

I saw the entire quote too. Biden was done after saying white kids. You can spin all you want. The only reason he mentioned rich and Asian way after the fact is because he realized what a racist pos he sounded like.

Unless maybe he has a stutter that we don't know about and it makes him take long awkward pauses during sentences.

How did she "bait" him. Liberals deny settled science and believe gender is fluid. That there are dozens and a person can pick anyone they want. Normal folk are curious to have them explain that phenomenon.

He actually baited her. She's a student reporter asking questions to someone she thought was a serious man running for president. Come to find out he's a moron with weird unstable beliefs and he can't answer simple questions to back up said beliefs.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT