POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did she "bait" him. Liberals deny settled science and believe gender is fluid. That there are dozens and a person can pick anyone they want. Normal folk are curious to have them explain that phenomenon.

He actually baited her. She's a student reporter asking questions to someone she thought was a serious man running for president. Come to find out he's a moron with weird unstable beliefs and he can't answer simple questions to back up said beliefs.
That's harsh word for your next potus.

Unfortunately, the hands of teachers are tied. They can't sit a kid in the corner or separate a group of mischief-makers without parents raising holey hell, complaining to the board, and getting lawyers involved.

One of the great undiscussed tragedies in America is how our school system has basically been castrated when it comes to treatment/discipline of kids and separating the good from the bad.

My mom told me how she had a little turd who basically refuses to participate and just wants to color on herself...can't do anything and if she tries, the parents raise a stink, call lawyers and administrators, etc. When that one wants to totally check out and take a nap. Do you know what they have to do? One would think, send her home, nope parents don't want the little heathen. Teachers have to let this little princess go take a nap. Here's the kicker. One of the few rooms there is to spare just for princess nap time sometimes is occupied by a really great advanced kid doing extra work.

Now, I ask you, guess who wins that battle? The pain in the ass who is going to be a drag on society or the advanced student who is going to be an asset like a doctor, engineer, etc...?

That's one story, of thousands over the years I've heard from my mom. I've known shit was going to go south for a couple of decades, because I've heard first hand from a teacher on the frontlines what is coming down the pipes via the educational system...bad and or worthless kids via bad and/or worthless parents and the cycle perpetuates itself because nobody can attempt to correct it via real education and some discipline.

Parents suck no doubt and districts cave to parents. But administrators are spineless. You send a kid to them and the kid is coming right back. Here’s the thing though. Good teachers make a difference. Teachers who know how to build relationships with students, teachers who command respect. Teachers who can manage their classroom. The problem is getting worse bc schools are hiring 22 year olds who were in hs just a few years ago: they are weak and want to be the kids buddy. They also can’t manage a classroom.

I’ve worked with lots of good teachers. It’s possible to fix public education only after the corruption and nepotism are weeded out. Won’t happen though bc it goes hand in hand with the liberalism public ed espouses.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Can't wait until one of the liberals here link the Tommy Lee rant to try to one up the Kid Rock post.

Shhh don't tell them Lee copied it word for word from a random 2016 instagram post and it reads like something a deranged fascist would say.

Yep, the key to solving income inequality is sending more tax dollars to DC...SMH at that myopia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
I will admit that if you asked me what the oldest trick in the book was, I probably would have said the quarter from behind the ear or the rabbit out of the hat. I most definitely would not have chosen "sucking the door knob off Hollyweird", but here I stand corrected

Reactions: Ed323232
I will admit that if you asked me what the oldest trick in the book was, I probably would have said the quarter from behind the ear or the rabbit out of the hat. I most definitely would not have chosen "sucking the door knob off Hollyweird", but here I stand corrected

"pull my finger" predates all those by centuries and is still a classic to this day.

Trump bring out the worst in me.

68752585_2466440870240480_6413025573299290112_n.jpg

Yes. Biden does not think this woman should have a right to question him. He believes he is superior, and for her to even be in his presence, she should be grateful. He may have her arrested anyway. Your entire side is like that. McCain was very much like that.
At least you didn't take from it "next potus" like nitwit did.

Someone needs to explain to him that Biden still needs to win the primary. He's only leads the polls now because both Sanders and Warren are splitting the far left vote. When one finally drops out the other will start getting all those votes and pass Biden in the polls.

Btw good luck to whichever D wins the nomination. Gonna need it trying to win back former Obama voters in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan who voted for Trump considering they just spent the week calling them all white supremacists.

It's gets them out of paying daycare, and they know it. Granted some parents lose work when school cancels because they have to stay home, but in most cases it's because mommy or daddy have to cancel "other" plans and it fouls up their day..
Many parents today (Mostly liberal) will not discipline their children so, their children do and say what they want and that is the reason they don't want them around.

I'm headed north. Thanks for the update Cos.
It's not legalized like that. Only for hemp use. Has to have less than 0.3% thc to be considered hemp and legal. For comparison your average swag has 7-10% thc.

Problem for Ohio is that officers have no way of knowing in real time. Their street test only read the presence of thc not the actual %.

Puts the officers in a tight spot. They'll have to make the decision to let the person go free or arrest them which could possibly be a wrongful arrest.

I'm assuming most will err on the side of caution and let people go free instead of accidentally arresting someone wrongfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRJ1975
Biden is probably one reason there was never (known) any assassination attempts Barry's life. Everybody knew who was next in line...Barry knew who to pick to stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT