POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not racist because 80% of the tweet was about failed corrupt governments full of crime, which is what you have in places like Somalia and Palestine and not what you have in Europe as of now.

If that 80% were about skin color and not that, then yeah it’s racist.

Bigger problem is that the media doesn’t have any integrity; they just take you people who hear what you want to hear for a ride... this racialized rhetoric is insidious and entirely unnecessary, calling someone a racist should be a serious accusation not thrown around lightly or misused for political expediency.

Told 4 minority women to go back to their country. Yea not racist and xenophobic at all. Of course besides that fact that Trump is to stupid to know that 3 of the 4 were born in the US. So he really just shit on himself since he told them to fix their shithole countries, aka the USA, the country he runs. If you want to pretend he hasn't doubled and tripled on what is very calculated race baiting then thats your prerogative. He heavily miscallculated on this move

Correct, not racist. Juvenile and unnecessary and petty , yes. Again, read the words. Not racist. Only racist if you possess the ability to read minds and know with certainty the intent of the speaker. You are hearing what you want him to have said. Perhaps he is just fed up with the constant bullshit that comes out of those 4 (especially the main 3)on a daily basis. He’s not the only one, I assure you of that.

25691x95ora31.jpg

Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Every racist POS in history has used the "go back to your country" line. He calculated that his base would care more about defending and excusing Trump's racism from the MSM then they would about how low he is willing to go. And he was definitely right about his base. We will see in a year how it played to the majority of the country. Even the Jews told Trump not to use them to try and defend his blatent racism and xenophobia. Of course all the white nationalists are cheering him on. He has clearly decided that playing to his base' hate of brown people will get him reelected. It just is what it is. The Dems are loving it, nobody is talking about the candidates clown show anymore.

Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Every racist POS in history has used the "go back to your country" line. He calculated that his base would care more about defending and excusing Trump's racism from the MSM then they would about how low he is willing to go. And he was definitely right about his base. We will see in a year how it played to the majority of the country. Even the Jews told Trump not to use them to try and defend his blatent racism and xenophobia. Of course all the white nationalists are cheering him on. He has clearly decided that playing to his base' hate of brown people will get him reelected. It just is what it is. The Dems are loving it, nobody is talking about the candidates clown show anymore.

Lol this shit is comedy gold

“FISA ABUSE IN FOCUS”

Sorry, bros. I can’t stop watching Fox News. This shit is amazing.

Anybody wanna bet that Trump tweets something about FISA tomorrow?

Oh and whatever happened to that cuck Devin Nunes and #MemoDay? Y’all were riled up over that shit. LMAO!!!

For months, I've asked dems to give examples of how our country would have been better off had hillury won the election. Not a single one has given a specific answer.

Still waiting.
They can't because she was not qualified. She was given the nomination because it was her turn and she had been an obedient servant. No one needs her any more.

Reactions: warrior-cat

It’s July 2019, the clown show is only on reprieve for a news cycle.
Do you really think people of any amount hate “brown people” ?
The only people actually mentioning race or color of skin is the left.
Please post a quote, any quote from a politician on the right actually criticizing someone because of their skin color or race. Now, do the same for the left.

“FISA ABUSE IN FOCUS”

Sorry, bros. I can’t stop watching Fox News. This shit is amazing.

Anybody wanna bet that Trump tweets something about FISA tomorrow?

Oh and whatever happened to that cuck Devin Nunes and #MemoDay? Y’all were riled up over that shit. LMAO!!!

Aren’t you interested in the government abusing FISA warrants? You are a libertarian...right?

Hmm...I don't recall the last time Republicans rioted on inauguration day. Libs have always been openly hateful...."You mean you believe the choice of a gay lifestyle is wrong? You are an intolerant bigot and homophobe.
I'll admit, Repubs just like anyone else have hateful thoughts, but generally speaking, they are also much more refined. The crap, violence, racist rhetoric spewed by the left has certainly set the new precedent for how to disagree. What you see now is Repubs using the libs own game against them.
Lol. Wow

Waaaaay more evidence and violence from the left than right. Not even close. Civil War 2 and the Rebuplicans will prevail again. I'm ready for the Eds of this country to be destroyed. They started the fight, we'll finish it.
You won't finish anything. Internet tough guys don't get far in life. But good luck to you on the dreams of punching women.

Reactions: jameslee32
Personally, I question men hating her. Most men in the USA have never heard of her and if they have, don't give two hoots about her. Ambivalence, lack of interest are much bigger slaps in the face than hatred.
Look at the tv ratings, magazine covers, news stories about the whole team. If you can't support America in an international sporting event then that's on you.

As smart as I think I am?

I’m just a guy out here trying to make a living, brodie.

My bad, congrats on realizing your shortcomings.

Casualties of the war on drugs we created.

Imagine this...drugs are illegal and no one does drugs. Is that a war on drugs? Now understand this...people who refuse to follow laws of society are the ones who create the "war".

CNN breaking news : "The House voted on Tuesday night to condemn racist language from President Donald Trump"

Honestly what the **** does that even mean? What a worthless institution.

Where is Barry O'bama when you need him. He would had "strongly" condemned the remarks.

Told 4 minority women to go back to their country. Yea not racist and xenophobic at all. Of course besides that fact that Trump is to stupid to know that 3 of the 4 were born in the US. So he really just shit on himself since he told them to fix their shithole countries, aka the USA, the country he runs. If you want to pretend he hasn't doubled and tripled on what is very calculated race baiting then thats your prerogative. He heavily miscallculated on this move

He never mentioned the number. Where did you get 4? Oh yeah, it's what you were told to think. Idiot. He also used the words "come back". Why don't you include all his words? Idiot. This is calculated Trump bashing. Why don't you realize that? Idiot.

John is a POS that needs to go home or move to Mexico.

I'm cool with self immolation.

Personally, I question men hating her. Most men in the USA have never heard of her and if they have, don't give two hoots about her. Ambivalence, lack of interest are much bigger slaps in the face than hatred.

I had no idea who she was until she opened her mouth and told me what she was.

If he hadn't been collaborating on that book against the Clinton's, he would have made it to about 104.

I don’t believe fake news like most of y’all do.

And yeah. Of course I’m a libertarian, bro.

Fake news? So you’re still going with the dossier was a legit document? That Carter Page was a Russian agent?

You need to wake up hoss, the last admin tried to and succeeded in undermining a duly elected President to protect their own ass.

Bro, hell yeah. Most everything sounds good coming out of the Technics 1200s —> Rane 62 —> Hafler amp —> Klipsch Heresy-1s combo. Need to get a different amp though. These vintage Klipsch speakers would sing clearer with a low-watt amp. DJ Shadow has one of the sickest record collections on the planet. Loved “Endtroducing” bit of course he couldn’t top it. A gifted DJ, especially when it comes to spinning 45s. Loved Brainfreeze and Product Placement with Cut Chemist.

I’ll check out this Maddow and Lemon combo tonight. Heard of Don Lemon but not the other one. Assuming they’re back-to-back on CNN. I’ll tune in and report back, my brodies.
Shew, bro. Music tastes are modern, but that setup is positively antique. Not meaning that as any insult, just an observation, some classic components in there, but most people don't have equipment that old. Did you inherit some of that?

Also, regarding the talking heads, from either left or right: Don't watch any of them, don't care what they say, I get my news from a variety of sources. Only exposure to Hannity/Tucker/Maddow/Lemon types is when someone here posts a video of them. In my mind, they approach being as bad as the clickbait teaser ads you see at the bottom of articles on websites. Just pushing the boundaries for viewership. I'll take sanity and reason over extremist outrage any day.

Wow you are really, I mean really dumb.

Fake news? So you’re still going with the dossier was a legit document? That Carter Page was a Russian agent?

You need to wake up hoss, the last admin tried to and succeeded in undermining a duly elected President to protect their own ass.

Guarantee he's still going with man made global warming, aka "climate change" as well as the dossier. They are way too invested at this point to allow truth to sway their opinion or reality.

False and you are a lair pure and simple. You corrupt adherence to the left's divisive and destructive rhetoric will be your undoing.

Reactions: ymmot31 and USSLair
Well then the US has the best women's kick ballers in the world. The men not so much.
If the women's soccer team wants to be paid as much as the men, there's a simple solution: Have them play each other. If the women can beat the men...hell, if the women can keep the men under 10 goals, then they proved they are equal, let's pay them equally. Tell me that's not fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT