POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming from the guy who votes for a party that wants to decriminalize illegal immigration and provide them free healthcare

???

I’m a libertarian, bro. I can think for myself, but last I checked...I don’t think we want to invite unlimited numbers of people into our country and pay indefinitely to keep them alive.

Where in the hell did you get that notion?

Where is all this free stuff that the crazies on this board tell me every day that we are providing to millions of immigrants. As an immigrant myself, I’d like to get some free shit too. Where do I go/who do I call and when do they send me my free money and health insurance?

Eric Garner had been arrested 30 times throughout his life, including for assault. He had 9 nonwhite jurors who didn’t see enough evidence to charge either. He certainly didn’t deserve to die, but he wasn’t a saint who just sold cigs.

Philando Castille riddled with bullets while reaching for his ID = that one is pretty effed up.

Any woman who wants to get an abortion as a form of birth control is a POS. There are certain situations (rape, incest, her life at stake) I can understand it, but the 9 months in because I feel like it is pure BS.

Poor woman doesn’t get an abortion, but needs government assistance to raise the baby, would be okay with me if she has no options. I understand you can’t be a single mother, have a child, work, and be there all the time.

Father getting jailed for weed is dumb. They need to legalize it and be done with it.

Rap music does do that for the most part though. There are some good rap songs out there, but those were before the days of eating ass.

I consider it country. Darius Rucker had some good country songs too.

Well, he did say they’ll LET you grab them by the pussy... so if my daughter one day let’s a man grab her... nah, I’ll still kill him lol. But seriously, if a woman lets you, what’s the issue?

Oh and @420 Bro I don’t know the answer to your last question because I don’t watch Fox News.

Last edited:
Masterbation?

What the hell? You don't even know how to spell your biggest achievement in life?

???

I’m a libertarian, bro. I can think for myself, but last I checked...I don’t think we want to invite unlimited numbers of people into our country and pay indefinitely to keep them alive.

Where in the hell did you get that notion?

He got that notion because that's what the party you support wants. You can be a dumbass and think you're a libertarian all you want, but if you support some of the left, you support all of the left.

I wish you were as smart as you think you are and then you might realize how truly stupid you are. You don't think right, son.

Here is Lindsey Graham 3 years ago calling Trump a racist xenophobe. Now that his boyfriend is dead super fag Graham is out there fondling Trumps nuts. It's like politicians just pretend that everything they say and do now isn't easily found on the internet. What is even more sad is how little voters care that people like Graham will literally say anything to feed their base.

Nancy is sticking up for people who called her racist a few days ago. snicker.

D_oHsr4WsAAPGxl.jpg

I mean, I could call you a racist...but you’d probably just turn around and say that *I’m* the “REAL racist.”

Or I could call you a racist and you could hit me with the usual “LULZ libtards call everyone a racist that’s all they’ve got LULZ”

In any case....

You’re a racist, bitch. Amazing that you can type that bullshit and turn around and watch UK sports.
Why do you believe blacks kill each other at a rate higher than any other race 420. Do you even acknowledge that

Pretty fair assessment, my bro. Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I don’t watch TV news either, but....I have something I have to admit.

My wife is out of town for a couple nights, so last night I did what any music-loving man would do. I got hammered in the comfort of my own home while playing my favorite records louder than normal on a Monday night. It was like mixmasters weekend up there last night, my bro. Amazing time and I’m gonna run it back once more tonight before she returns tomorrow.

What also happens is I get too blasted and forget to eat dinner. I scrounged up a semi-late bachelor meal and sat down on the couch. That’s when it happened. I decided to actually turn on the TV in July....and watch Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity back-to-back. It was like trying a new drug for the first time. Wow. Some observations:

1) They seem very angry. Can’t imagine how their blood vessels survived the Obama years. Apparently defending Trump’s every move is stressful enough.

2) The Hannity logo is an abomination. Jesus Graphic Designing Christ. That shit is like if Wal-Mart shirts literally got injected into the design program.

3) The look that is seemingly stuck on Carlson’s face the entire time someone else is talking. A mix of bewilderment and heart-pounding anxiety to start speaking again. Pretty funny.

4) The views shared. The language used. The rigid stances taken. The never-ending mistrust and disdain. It’s an echo of this thread. Incredible to watch and hear. Are republicans really in LOCKSTEP like that? Or do shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson inform most of this thread’s posters?

Should I tune in again tonight, or is Fox News actually FAKE NEWS? I trust y’alls judgment.

Where is all this free stuff that the crazies on this board tell me every day that we are providing to millions of immigrants. As an immigrant myself, I’d like to get some free shit too. Where do I go/who do I call and when do they send me my free money and health insurance?
You have to renounce your USA citizenship, go back to Canada and then cross the border illegally. Be sure to bring a kid. Any kid will do.

Looks like we'll get a decision from Mattie J sooner rather than later, since he was just pulled off the TV show.

You have to renounce your USA citizenship, go back to Canada and then cross the border illegally. Be sure to bring a kid. Any kid will do.

Exactly. You're here legally. They don't care about you.

Reactions: KRJ1975
What the hell? You don't even know how to spell your biggest achievement in life?

He got that notion because that's what the party you support wants. You can be a dumbass and think you're a libertarian all you want, but if you support some of the left, you support all of the left.

I wish you were as smart as you think you are and then you might realize how truly stupid you are. You don't think right, son.

As smart as I think I am?

I’m just a guy out here trying to make a living, brodie.

Pretty fair assessment, my bro. Thank you for the thoughtful response.

I don’t watch TV news either, but....I have something I have to admit.

My wife is out of town for a couple nights, so last night I did what any music-loving man would do. I got hammered in the comfort of my own home while playing my favorite records louder than normal on a Monday night. It was like mixmasters weekend up there last night, my bro. Amazing time and I’m gonna run it back once more tonight before she returns tomorrow.

What also happens is I get too blasted and forget to eat dinner. I scrounged up a semi-late bachelor meal and sat down on the couch. That’s when it happened. I decided to actually turn on the TV in July....and watch Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity back-to-back. It was like trying a new drug for the first time. Wow. Some observations:

1) They seem very angry. Can’t imagine how their blood vessels survived the Obama years. Apparently defending Trump’s every move is stressful enough.

2) The Hannity logo is an abomination. Jesus Graphic Designing Christ. That shit is like if Wal-Mart shirts literally got injected into the design program.

3) The look that is seemingly stuck on Carlson’s face the entire time someone else is talking. A mix of bewilderment and heart-pounding anxiety to start speaking again. Pretty funny.

4) The views shared. The language used. The rigid stances taken. The never-ending mistrust and disdain. It’s an echo of this thread. Incredible to watch and hear. Are republicans really in LOCKSTEP like that? Or do shows like Hannity and Tucker Carlson inform most of this thread’s posters?

Should I tune in again tonight, or is Fox News actually FAKE NEWS? I trust y’alls judgment.

What you watched isn’t news at all, those shows are editorials, opinions.

You’re also lying again.

23 years ago we weren't yet fully woke as a country so.. we didn't realize then how wrong we were not to give you everything free.

I was J/K - I have a green card and went through all the hoops you have to become and stay legal. It actually pisses me off that so many people don't do all the same shit I had to do and are still allowed to stay here. When I took an expat assignment in the Philippines, I had to return to the US at least once every 6 months to keep my green card valid. If I hadn't they would have revoked it.

The day every person in this world and the USA admit they have a bias toward their race/ethnicity, the day everyone admits they are racist then we will achieve enlightenment. This era of pcness this era of “I’m not a racist” defense is baloney. The actual truth is anyone who sees racial differences in anyway is racist in this era. Personally I think those differences should be recognized by science, comedy, culture but they won’t so welcome to the miserable era of go to hell white man.

Everyone admit they are racist starting with congress then let’s all go to the bargaining table and negotiate everything. Let’s get everyone on the record bc as I see it one side always screams “racism” then goes and promotes heir own brand of racism. Forget xenophobia the left has its loon wing believing that the people who live the USA are racists and the major threat. You can’t make this shit up.

I'm not a citizen, I just overstayed a visitors visa 23 years ago and never went back.

Thanks for the info. Be sure and tell your comrades in Canadia about your heyday in America before your company realized your true value and sent you packing. Take off hoser, to the great white north. It's a beauty way to go.

Maybe you can take your destitute ass up there and start a comedy troupe called " kids in the gutter".

Here is Lindsey Graham 3 years ago calling Trump a racist xenophobe. Now that his boyfriend is dead super fag Graham is out there fondling Trumps nuts. It's like politicians just pretend that everything they say and do now isn't easily found on the internet. What is even more sad is how little voters care that people like Graham will literally say anything to feed their base.

Wow homophobic liberal.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
3 black teens just shot in Louisville an hour ago 420, why do blacks constantly shoot each other

Name black members of the UK basketball and football teams from the past 50 years who shot another black person. Hell, who shot anybody.

Now reflect on all the time and money you’ve spent supporting UK basketball and football over the course of your pathetic life.

Now look in the mirror.

You’re a disgrace to this fan base and this great country. Own it.

Not even being the most ardent and determined baby killer keeps you safe from the woke crowd...

Her language and messaging wasn't "trans-inclusive" enough

Reactions: duke4life831
Thanks for the info. Be sure and tell your comrades in Canadia about your heyday in America before your company realized your true value and sent you packing. Take off hoser, to the great white north. It's a beauty way to go.

Maybe you can take your destitute ass up there and start a comedy troupe called " kids in the gutter".

Too late, already got a better job. Thanks for the free advice though! Keep the freebies coming.

John should leave all his identifying info at home, drive his freshly washed truck full speed into a tree, then see if he gets treated at a hospital.

Worthwhile experiment, in my opinion.

I mean, couldn’t that be said of anyone though? If you did the same thing they’d treat you too - so I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make here. I don’t see any preferential treatment.

Granted, they’d send me a bill and I’d send them my insurance info and go from there. That’s more than they’d get from an illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT