POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This press conference is disgusting and hard to watch. These 4 should be kicked out of the country.

They are full of shit and lying like it's their job.

This Muslim bitch is a horrible human. She's raciest as ****.

White man bad, white people bad. AOC is also stupid as a rock. Sorry rocks.

These 4 have no idea what the hell is going on, or how to change anything.

This press conference is disgusting and hard to watch. These 4 should be kicked out of the country.

The new "brat pack".

He got Mexico to make a deal on immigration because of his tariffs. I think he knows what hes doing with his tariffs.

Wait, is that the deal where Mexico starts doing stuff they already agreed to do before the tariffs? The one that has the “BIG SECRET SURPRISE” component that nobody knows about and will be announced at some random point in the future?

Tell me more, bro.

He can tariff the shit out of whoever he wants, but it’s a fact that he doesn’t understand who pays for them. He made this clear for the 508th time today on his Twitter feed when talking about China.

The man doesn’t even know how tariffs work. Of course he’s “genuinely confused.” LOL @ the notion that anyone in Congress holds a “higher loyalty to another country.” That’s about as nuts as the DEEP STATE conspiracy. You guys crack me up.
Alls I knows is, I believe Trump has the interests of America and Americans at heart more than any of crazy liberals who call themselves the squad, more than any candidate the Democrats have trotted out, and definitely infinitely more so than you. And I think the majority of Americans feel the same. So regardless of the multiple times he puts his foot in his mouth, he's still multiple times better than any option that has been put forth.

As they say give them enough rope. The best thing for Trump in 2020 is putting these four in front of the camera. Let them have a press conference every day and let their faces known to every American. Most Americans have no idea who they are because they don't pay any attention to politics. But the more exposure these American hating freak show dims have the more America will turn against the Democrat Party. Especially women who are raising children. Their words will scare them to death.

Alls I knows is, I believe Trump has the interests of America and Americans at heart more than any of crazy liberals who call themselves the squad, more than any candidate the Democrats have trotted out, and definitely infinitely more so than you. And I think the majority of Americans feel the same. So regardless of the multiple times he puts his foot in his mouth, he's still multiple times better than any option that has been put forth.

Who’s “the squad?”

Serious question.

Wait, is that the deal where Mexico starts doing stuff they already agreed to do before the tariffs? The one that has the “BIG SECRET SURPRISE” component that nobody knows about and will be announced at some random point in the future?

Tell me more, bro.

He can tariff the shit out of whoever he wants, but it’s a fact that he doesn’t understand who pays for them. He made this clear for the 508th time today on his Twitter feed when talking about China.

You mean the agreement they hadn’t started enforcing until tariff ramifications were placed on them? Yea, that deal.

I dont think Trump is some 4D chess player and all this other stuff. I do think he puts his foot in his mouth way more than he should. But I do think the media and especially these 4 congresswomen are so dumb that they dont get that they let him off the hook every time.

Trump said something dumb at a horrible time and if the media and these Dems were smart, they would just sit back and let it simmer. But instead MSNBC says Trump is more racist than Nazis and these 4 come out and pull this press conference.

Pelosi has to be beyond pissed right now. Before this press conference she was probably so happy that all the media attention was back on Trump. But now she has to deal with these 4 idiots. Wont condemn terrorist when given the opportunity to, won't condemn the idiot antifa person from over the weekend who tried to bomb ICE and the worst part for Pelosi is all 4 of them are calling for impeachment.

Pelosi knows impeachment would be political suicide for the Dems. But now after today, the focus will go right back to the Dems because Pelosi is going to downplay impeachment and the fighting between the dems and the progressives are going to intensify. Because its going to look like Pelosi is siding with Trump and not the 4 new girls.

^^^ I’d be willing to bet that this encounter never happened

Kinda like whenever Trump says “many people have told me...” you know it’s 100% bullshit.

And of course you would because you and dipshit libs don't understand what is going on. Why polls mean absolutely nothing.

Trump will win bigger in 2020 than 2016 when he wiped the map out and embrassed the shit outta Hillary, Obama, the media, and people like you.

LMFAO!!!!

See, that’s how I know you’re a certified lowbrow bumpkin.

You give Trump entirely too much credit with his actions. This was not some elaborate scheme to “play the media.” He does not think “three steps ahead.” He never does. Hell, he doesn’t even prepare for meetings with KJU and Putin!

But suuuuuure, bro...go ahead and assume that your boy is playing that good ol’ fashioned 4D CHESS with the media, the government, and the rest of the world.

Most sane Trump supporters - and there are many - will say he’s impulsive, not calculated. You are clearly not one of them.

Fake news 420 at it again. Proven dumbass frat boy who likes to get high and has no idea what is going on.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Seriously?

The 4 women in Congress (AOC, Omar, Pressley and Tlaib) who think they are ready to run the country.

But I think they left the letter i out of the word "run" in that last sentence.

Damn, dubbing yourselves as “the squad” is corny as hell.

Here’s the thing about *cringe* “the squad” though...

You know when you’re at a family holiday gathering and your cousin who’s in college all of a sudden has loud and proud political opinions? They chime in on shit they don’t really know about or haven’t experienced, argue incessantly, and generally make fools of themselves. The wiser family members nod in a “bless your heart” kind of way and keep it moving. The lamer family members take the bait and argue with them, giving credence to their naive opinions.

Trump is being lame by giving them so much attention. They are LOW AS HELL on the Congressional totem pole. Pelosi told ‘em to chill out, but they just wouldn’t listen.

It’s not just that Trump can’t help but take the bait though. It’s that he told a born-in-America black woman to “go back to where you came from” if you hate America so much. Who says that? If you say it to a black person in America assuming that they’re from somewhere else, you’re a bitch ass racist. If you say it to a black person in America who was born and raised here? You’re just an uninformed idiot.

And racist.

And of course you would because you and dipshit libs don't understand what is going on. Why polls mean absolutely nothing.

Trump will win bigger in 2020 than 2016 when he wiped the map out and embrassed the shit outta Hillary, Obama, the media, and people like you.

I’m actually a libertarian, but noted.

Damn, dubbing yourselves as “the squad” is corny as hell.

Here’s the thing about *cringe* “the squad” though...

You know when you’re at a family holiday gathering and your cousin who’s in college all of a sudden has loud and proud political opinions? They chime in on shit they don’t really know about or haven’t experienced, argue incessantly, and generally make fools of themselves. The wiser family members nod in a “bless your heart” kind of way and keep it moving. The lamer family members take the bait and argue with them, giving credence to their naive opinions.

Trump is being lame by giving them so much attention. They are LOW AS HELL on the Congressional totem pole. Pelosi told ‘em to chill out, but they just wouldn’t listen.

It’s not just that Trump can’t help but take the bait though. It’s that he told a born-in-America black woman to “go back to where you came from” if you hate America so much. Who says that? If you say it to a black person in America assuming that they’re from somewhere else, you’re a bitch ass racist. If you say it to a black person in America who was born and raised here? You’re just an uninformed idiot.

And racist.

When did he tell her that? Why if you say it to a black person? What about that makes it racist?
What does it make you if you constantly assume everything is racist? An idiot, or that you simply have no other retort?

Also, China’s economy is at its slowest rate in 27 years, and ours is at record levels. I’d say the tariffs are working nicely.

When did he tell her that? Why if you say it to a black person? What about that makes it racist?
What does it make you if you constantly assume everything is racist? An idiot, or that you simply have no other retort?

Also, China’s economy is at its slowest rate in 27 years, and ours is at record levels. I’d say the tariffs are working nicely.

He said it yesterday, Bill. Did you even read the tweets? That’s why we’re all sitting here talking about....*sigh*...”the squad.” Hell, he doubled and tripled-down on the comments today. Probably within the last few hours.

Talking about yourself I see. At least you can admit your full of shit.

You’re right - I just smoked a bowl of some nice indica and now I suddenly have the urge to take a dump. Open wide, playboy.

Oh and JESUS TITTY LICKING CHRIST, learn the “your” vs. “you’re” thing. It’s 2019, bro.

420 who teaches 1st graders is going tell us all about tariffs. Just shut up.

I mean...do you really need me to break it down for you?

Come on, bro. It’s 2019. You apparently scraped up enough loose change to pay for your data plan this month. Hell, you’re more than likely using the free WiFi at some fast food restaurant right now. Google “what are tariffs” and learn something today. Smooches.

You’re right - I just smoked a bowl of some nice indica and now I suddenly have the urge to take a dump. Open wide, playboy.

Oh and JESUS TITTY LICKING CHRIST, learn the “your” vs. “you’re” thing. It’s 2019, bro.

Well sorry when on a phone sometimes it puts the words in the post that thinks is right.

Auto correct? Yeah sorry but you got the point.

I mean...do you really need me to break it down for you?

Come on, bro. It’s 2019. You apparently scraped up enough loose change to pay for your data plan this month. Hell, you’re more than likely using the free WiFi at some fast food restaurant right now. Google “what are tariffs” and learn something today. Smooches.

Lol :joy:

I'm guessing $39k is your salary. You can't even break $40k. I broke that pittance amount a decade ago.

He said it yesterday, Bill. Did you even read the tweets? That’s why we’re all sitting here talking about....*sigh*...”the squad.” Hell, he doubled and tripled-down on the comments today. Probably within the last few hours.

He never called anyone out in particular, the media told you who it was. That’s how you know what he said is true, if it weren’t true we wouldn’t know whom he was speaking about.
Since, once again, he didn’t mention anyone by name.
One member of the “ squad” could not denounce al qaeda, a group she has actually spoken highly of previously.

Lol :joy:

I'm guessing $39k is your salary. You can't even break $40k. I broke that pittance amount a decade ago.

Sweet, bro. Google “what are tariffs” though. Seriously. Get a refill from the drink machine and make it happen. You’ll learn something new, and I promise it’ll only take 5 minutes. Well maybe 20 for you, but you don’t have shit else to do with your life right now. Apparently none of us do, at the moment. This thread is amazing.

When you’re asked point blank if you denounce Al Qaeda, but you can’t say no:
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT