POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet, bro. Google “what are tariffs” though. Seriously. Get a refill from the drink machine and make it happen. You’ll learn something new, and I promise it’ll only take 5 minutes. Well maybe 20 for you, but you don’t have shit else to do with your life right now. Apparently none of us do, at the moment. This thread is amazing.

Lol, some of us have to work. You're on "summer vacation".

Sounds like you're projecting.

I actually googled tariffs. It said you're a dumb ass and also said to tell you to stick to teaching kids addition and subtraction.

Was on vacation and ran into a Latino family from Southern California. After some drinks they started to open up about how crappy CA has become and want to move away. They were Independents but have become closet Trump supporters because of being afraid of how people around them would react if they knew they were Trump supporters. They went through the legal process and are sick and tired of the illegals and other stuff that is happening in CA and said the people around them are as crazy as you see on TV.
False

Trump is being lame by giving them so much attention. They are LOW AS HELL on the Congressional totem pole. Pelosi told ‘em to chill out, but they just wouldn’t listen...
66866585_2158084574492161_3749743166530519040_n.jpg

Trump is playing the media again with his attack on the Muslim Loving Four. Most people in America did not know who these four were. So the media goes bonkers over what he said about them and blast it all over the broadcast and print media. Trump knew they would and he played them like a fiddle. So people who had no idea who these people were now have their ears perked and curiosity up. So what does Trump do now that he has their attention. He doubles and triples down. Brilliant.

He points out the anti-American things that have come out of their mouth. Their hatred of our nation, the support they have for militant Muslims, their hatred of Jews and the list goes on.

The average Joe feels exactly like Trump does about these people. And now the average Joe knows what these people think and say. Meanwhile today he has a "Made In American" event and knew he would get questions from the media. He welcomed them. The business people in attendance cheered his answers. As most of us did.

Another vote for Trump. Probably more like another million votes for Trump. I learned not to question Trump when he was a candidate. He is three steps ahead. He shows how foolish the racist label is by saying Democrats should not call Nancy Pelosi a racist. Another brilliant move because it shows just how they throw the racist label around like peppermint candy during a parade.
All he is doing to rallying Dems together. Have at it PPG.

Lol, some of us have to work. You're on "summer vacation".

Sounds like you're projecting.

I actually googled tariffs. It said you're a dumb ass and also said to tell you to stick to teaching kids addition and subtraction.

*shrug*

I’ll take it, bro. “Liberal math” is apparently my specialty, according to you guys.

Oh and what you call “projecting,” I call “enjoying the shit out of life.”

Alls I knows is, I believe Trump has the interests of America and Americans at heart more than any of crazy liberals who call themselves the squad, more than any candidate the Democrats have trotted out, and definitely infinitely more so than you. And I think the majority of Americans feel the same. So regardless of the multiple times he puts his foot in his mouth, he's still multiple times better than any option that has been put forth.
We will see if the majority of people vote for in 20

When did he tell her that? Why if you say it to a black person? What about that makes it racist?
What does it make you if you constantly assume everything is racist? An idiot, or that you simply have no other retort?

Also, China’s economy is at its slowest rate in 27 years, and ours is at record levels. I’d say the tariffs are working nicely.
their record low of slowing is 6.2%. Our "record levels" was 3.1% last quarter and looks to be coming in around 1.8% for the 2nd quarter. That's some real RECORD levels there !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT