POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like we didn't know Trump and his base were racist POS before this. He has just calculated for 2020 its better not try to hide it at all.

Oh I agree, its the Boy who cried wolf thing. Its gotten to the point where many people just tune everything out now because according to everyone, everyone and everything is racist now.

I just think it was a really dumb political move by him. I dont think it was racist at all, everyone knows it wasn't racist. But even he should know saying that line was just a softball over the middle of the plate for the Dems and the media. And this was the worst time to give them that softball because they were in the middle of not just shooting themselves in the foot, but blowing their feet off. They were doing that and Trump gives them this and now its all everyone is talking about. It was just a dumb pointless political move by him.

Yeah, there have been a few times during his tenure that he’s given the Dems ammo when they were about out of it. Not the best moment to tweet that out.

Reactions: duke4life831
Nearly 1 Million Californians Registered to Vote Are Ineligible, Says Non-Partisan Group.

eek.gif
Well if they're dead, yea.

Was on vacation and ran into a Latino family from Southern California. After some drinks they started to open up about how crappy CA has become and want to move away. They were Independents but have become closet Trump supporters because of being afraid of how people around them would react if they knew they were Trump supporters. They went through the legal process and are sick and tired of the illegals and other stuff that is happening in CA and said the people around them are as crazy as you see on TV.
My girlfriend works with a guy who's Mexican and he's pretty wizzed about all of the freeloaders trying to get here illegally. He came here the right way, brought his family here and works his tail off to send his daughters to a Catholic school. He can't vote, but if he could it would be for Trump.

Yeah, there have been a few times during his tenure that he’s given the Dems ammo when they were about out of it. Not the best moment to tweet that out.

Yup that is all Im saying. Because when you look at it all, the Dems have nothing to stand on. Ohmar and company have bashed Jews constantly and no one condemns her, they just make excuses like she doesn't know how to properly speak. Ohmar has said countless things worse about Jews than what Trump just said.

But ya Trump needs to be smarter, the timing on this is unbelievably dumb and this doesn't help him with moderates or independents. It was just a poor political move at a terrible time to do it because he could've just continued to sit back and watch the Dems eat away at each other.

Didn’t you hear? You can only make fun of Melania. You’re not allowed to make fun of Michelle or her BBC.

That magic wand Obama was looking for when all those jobs were disappearing was actually conveniently hidden under the dress of his wife and it wasn't a magic wand. It was a purple colored Louisville Slugger.

Alright I take it back, it may have just been Trump playing his upside down, underwater 4D chess. Maybe he knew the media would go overboard and somehow get egg on their face. Its not even 2 o clock out west and now Trump is more racist than Nazis? Ya the media just has no clue how to actually handle a Trump mistake.

You would think all day long they would just be saying how this is not what a president should say, this shows how unpresidential he is (I think many moderates would nod their head in agreement). But they just have to over swing and go full retard and say he is more racist than Nazis. Just like that, any moderates that were shaking their heads in agreement that this wasn't presidential, now shut the TV off and laugh about how stupid the media is.

Negate the voices of Muslim anti-American extremists? Yes, by all means. Have you spent one minute in that part of the world - stretching from the Horn of Africa to Pakistan? Millions - a majority - of people there are utterly committed to seeing the United States destroyed as an matter of religious faith. That's not to say every Muslim immigrant in America should be deported. But to allow an organized voice of anti-American rhetoric from that segment in Congress is ludicrous.
Anti-American born extremist congressman---Yeah that's deluded.

Trump is playing the media again with his attack on the Muslim Loving Four. Most people in America did not know who these four were. So the media goes bonkers over what he said about them and blast it all over the broadcast and print media. Trump knew they would and he played them like a fiddle. So people who had no idea who these people were now have their ears perked and curiosity up. So what does Trump do now that he has their attention. He doubles and triples down. Brilliant.

He points out the anti-American things that have come out of their mouth. Their hatred of our nation, the support they have for militant Muslims, their hatred of Jews and the list goes on.

The average Joe feels exactly like Trump does about these people. And now the average Joe knows what these people think and say. Meanwhile today he has a "Made In American" event and knew he would get questions from the media. He welcomed them. The business people in attendance cheered his answers. As most of us did.

Another vote for Trump. Probably more like another million votes for Trump. I learned not to question Trump when he was a candidate. He is three steps ahead. He shows how foolish the racist label is by saying Democrats should not call Nancy Pelosi a racist. Another brilliant move because it shows just how they throw the racist label around like peppermint candy during a parade.

Was on vacation and ran into a Latino family from Southern California. After some drinks they started to open up about how crappy CA has become and want to move away. They were Independents but have become closet Trump supporters because of being afraid of how people around them would react if they knew they were Trump supporters. They went through the legal process and are sick and tired of the illegals and other stuff that is happening in CA and said the people around them are as crazy as you see on TV.

^^^ I’d be willing to bet that this encounter never happened

Kinda like whenever Trump says “many people have told me...” you know it’s 100% bullshit.

Reactions: Levibooty
Trump is playing the media again with his attack on the Muslim Loving Four. Most people in America did not know who these four were. So the media goes bonkers over what he said about them and blast it all over the broadcast and print media. Trump knew they would and he played them like a fiddle. So people who had no idea who these people were now have their ears perked and curiosity up. So what does Trump do now that he has their attention. He doubles and triples down. Brilliant.

He points out the anti-American things that have come out of their mouth. Their hatred of our nation, the support they have for militant Muslims, their hatred of Jews and the list goes on.

The average Joe feels exactly like Trump does about these people. And now the average Joe knows what these people think and say. Meanwhile today he a "Made In American" event and knew he would get questions from the media. The business people in attendance cheered. As most of us did.

Another vote for Trump. Probably more like another million votes for Trump. I learned not to question Trump when he was a candidate. He is three steps ahead. He shows how foolish the racist label is by saying Democrats should not call Nancy Pelosi a racist. Another brilliant move because it shows just how they throw the racist label around like peppermint candy during a parade.

LMFAO!!!!

See, that’s how I know you’re a certified lowbrow bumpkin.

You give Trump entirely too much credit with his actions. This was not some elaborate scheme to “play the media.” He does not think “three steps ahead.” He never does. Hell, he doesn’t even prepare for meetings with KJU and Putin!

But suuuuuure, bro...go ahead and assume that your boy is playing that good ol’ fashioned 4D CHESS with the media, the government, and the rest of the world.

Most sane Trump supporters - and there are many - will say he’s impulsive, not calculated. You are clearly not one of them.

Except they’re from Canada. AOC is from New York. He’s saying if you’re not white you’re not from america. That is racist. If you defend it, then you’re racist.

He never said anything remotely close to what you stated. You are either incapable of any meaningful reading comprehension, or unhinged, or both. But like typical far lefties, you hear what you want him to have said, not what he actually said.

Yup that is all Im saying. Because when you look at it all, the Dems have nothing to stand on. Ohmar and company have bashed Jews constantly and no one condemns her, they just make excuses like she doesn't know how to properly speak. Ohmar has said countless things worse about Jews than what Trump just said.

But ya Trump needs to be smarter, the timing on this is unbelievably dumb and this doesn't help him with moderates or independents. It was just a poor political move at a terrible time to do it because he could've just continued to sit back and watch the Dems eat away at each other.
He did it at a time they were imploding and infighting as well.

Trump and Carlson aren’t trying to reach people like me or Omar; their message isn’t for us. They are speaking to their audience and their voters, riling them up with vile ideas and warning them to stay vigilant over this imagined threat. But they are also speaking to the frailest of the native-born, the ones afraid for themselves, even as they watch children in cages, unwashed, unfed, weeping for their mothers. Trump and Carlson want their mocking voices to creep into the wounded psyches of new immigrants, the ones who are still traumatized, still desperate to wash away their old faces and become American, the ones shivering with gratitude. They want the displaced to be broken forever, unable to reach their potential. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/ilhan-omar-trump-tucker-carlson.html

I don’t think Trump is playing 4D chess at all. I think he genuinely hates people that hate America as do most of us. And after the Democrat debate, he’s probably genuinely confused which Democrats are Americans first, and which hold a higher loyalty to another country.

The man doesn’t even know how tariffs work. Of course he’s “genuinely confused.” LOL @ the notion that anyone in Congress holds a “higher loyalty to another country.” That’s about as nuts as the DEEP STATE conspiracy. You guys crack me up.

Trump and Carlson aren’t trying to reach people like me or Omar; their message isn’t for us. They are speaking to their audience and their voters, riling them up with vile ideas and warning them to stay vigilant over this imagined threat. But they are also speaking to the frailest of the native-born, the ones afraid for themselves, even as they watch children in cages, unwashed, unfed, weeping for their mothers. Trump and Carlson want their mocking voices to creep into the wounded psyches of new immigrants, the ones who are still traumatized, still desperate to wash away their old faces and become American, the ones shivering with gratitude. They want the displaced to be broken forever, unable to reach their potential. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/07/ilhan-omar-trump-tucker-carlson.html

Of course they aren't trying to get people like you. Youre not a moderate man, I hope you dont consider yourself a moderate because you aren't close to one.

To be honest I didnt read much after that on your post. I just see a lot of weird adjectives for what I think you are describing illegal immigrants but you just call them immigrants for some reason. Because no most new legal immigrants aren't traumatized with wounded psyches. And I really have no problem with Trump or Tucker or anyone on the right or in media saying they dont want the illegals here. They're here illegally, so they shouldn't be here. Really not that hard to understand. Also something that every Dem agreed with 3 years ago.

And again stop trying to conflate illegal immigrants with legal immigrants. Everyone knows what you're doing and its beyond pointless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT