POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad the pc police won’t allow amos ‘n andy reruns to be shown on tv. it was a great, wholesome comedy series. my family always looked forward to watching it every week. sponsored by mott’s apple juice.
I have all of their TV broadcasts episodes and we often invite people over to watch. The younger generation can not believe it is banned. I think CBS owns the rights and they refuse to allow them to be shown. My DVD's came from Japan and I guess they bootlegged them over there.

Another "bootleg" I got from Japan is "Song of The South" an old Disney movie that is now banned. How anyone can get racism out of the movie is a mystery to me and the principle characters are a little white boy and an old black man. The little white boy loved the old black man more than any person on earth but still people see racism. The film won an academy award and now it is banned because of stupid PC

I have all of their TV broadcasts episodes and we often invite people over to watch. The younger generation can not believe it is banned. I think CBS owns the rights and they refuse to allow them to be shown. My DVD's came from Japan and I guess they bootlegged them over there.

Another "bootleg" I got from Japan is "Song of The South" an old Disney movie that is now banned. How anyone can get racism out of the movie is a mystery to me and the principle characters are a little white boy and an old black man. The little white boy loved the old black man more than any person on earth but still people see racism. The film won an academy award and now it is banned because of stupid PC

Yeah, crazy world and getting crazier. i was surprised to find some a ‘n a episodes on youtube. probably won’t be long before they’re banned there too.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Flipping channels this morning i saw prez candidate julio (?) castro commenting on trump’s cruel, inhumane immigration policies.
He went on to say the plan which he has “layed out” is much more humane, blah, blah.
But he never actually gave any specifics about his “plan.” of course he wasn’t asked to give any.
Maybe i haven’t paid close enough attention but i haven’t heard any of the candidates lay out any plans to deal with any issues, other than nonsensical “open borders, free health care for illegals, free college for all, medicare for all, and student loan forgiveness.”

66644070_10156703935093983_4868169911882481664_n.jpg

Protesters gathered outside a Washington State Detention Center to demand the shutdown of the facility after a man was killed by police after he apparently lit a car on fire and attempted to ignite a propane tank.

I fear that if these police kills become more and more frequent our police forces will be weakened because so many cops are put on administrative leave after the shootings. :sunglasses: .

Just heard the news say Trump's remarks about going back where they came from was racist. So lazy and indicative of msm.

It has zero to do with race. It was based on where they're from. Want to call it insensitive remarks based on country of origin? I can live with that. But citing racism is just lazy and dumb

Choosing to suck a fat one and allowing one in your ass are both choices.

Race has become a choice. Just see Michael Jackson and Rachel Dolezal. Did Michael choose to touch those kids, or is pedophilia not a choice to you?

MJ is the last person of color to pretend they're white. That was 30 years ago. Since, it's always whites claiming to be a minority.

Tells you all you need to know about white "privilege"

Choosing to suck a fat one and allowing one in your ass are both choices.

Race has become a choice. Just see Michael Jackson and Rachel Dolezal. Did Michael choose to touch those kids, or is pedophilia not a choice to you?
I don't really know if I understand the causes of pedophilia, there may be some deep underlying issues with those individuals but I don't have the education to understand what drives that psychological bent.

Here's what I do know. 55-60 years ago Catholic priests molested me. When I spoke of it, my devout father thought I was lying and punished me severely. Over time I tried to explain to people that I had less anger with that priest than I did with the people who tried to hide all of that. The priest was a nutcase but the people who enabled him and hid him from law enforcement and parents of children who were molested were the people who MADE A CHOICE. My father was very humbled when headlines in the local paper appeared where that priest had been arrested for child molestation. He was finally killed by an outraged parent.

So yeah when it comes to the mistreatment of children, I have some experience with that. Usually when I speak of this I get pity which I do not need or juvenile jokes which says more about that person than it ever will about mistreatment of children. But then those people are making a choice as well.

Just heard the news say Trump's remarks about going back where they came from was racist. So lazy and indicative of msm.

It has zero to do with race. It was based on where they're from. Want to call it insensitive remarks based on country of origin? I can live with that. But citing racism is just lazy and dumb

MJ is the last person of color to pretend they're white. That was 30 years ago. Since, it's always whites claiming to be a minority.

This guy disagrees with you.
67347827_941887302862723_629465094027214848_n.jpg

Yeah...and Obama’s the REAL racist, right?

SMH

Those tweets were not surprising to me. Also not surprised that everyone here not only agrees with him, but will collectively die on “TRUMP’S NOT A RACIST” hill. He’s getting absolutely torched for those comments by all kinds of world leaders today. As he should. They’re racist as hell and your straw man arguments are absurd. Split those hairs, my bros.

The worst (funniest?) part is that the wide majority of those congress members were born in the US. They also currently live rent-free in Trump’s orange brain.

No. Omar should not get to check that box.

Melania can though. Because she didn't illegally marry her brother to gain citizenship.

Melania is absolutely worthless. Launching the “Be Best” campaign while being married to a belligerent mushroom-dick schoolyard bully is her pathetic legacy. She’s either dumber than a sack of shit or pilled up out of her mind everyday. Maybe both? In any case, send her ass back to where she came from, right?

Reactions: Ed323232
I love America. If you want to fundamentally change it, I’d prefer you just move somewhere else that aligns with your outlook.

America never needed to be, and does not need to be, fundamentally transformed away from a Democratic republic allowing for the private ownership of property.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT