POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hes right that most Americans say no. And heres what @420 Bro doesnt get. Most ppl want reform..that's not this false boogeyman his overlords have created. So even if trump, for instance, said something like build a wall, many ppl may disagree with that but that's atleast doing something..the dems are doing nothing and wont do anything to streamline a legal migration system

Outside of dem talking points and their media, virtually everyone, including immigrants that are here, want an immigration system that is reformed

@420 Bro is too high to understand.

66402520_3391629970863074_3050684316519497728_n.jpg
Wait. What’s that symbol he’s making?

Interesting comparisons between Florida and California economies. We are starting to see a lot of California tags around here and I am not sure that is good. So many transplants down here are liberal and vote the same way they voted in the states they screwed up. Overall Florida is a very conservative state, especially with the natives. Not so with the transplants.

66263225_2394347254155620_7093013076298956800_n.jpg

Quit bitching about millions of illegal immigrants? You act as if that’s perfectly normal, and yes everyone on here has had their lives affected by illegal immigration.

Our nation sends billions of dollars every year, states receive extra representatives in Congress due to their population. Jobs that citizens or legal immigrants would have, with higher pay are now going to illegal immigrants.
It’s utterly absurd to act as if it’s just normal for millions of people to illegally enter the nation. However, you’re full of shit, so that’s probably not really your stance anyway.
Please don't feed the troll.

These are the facts:

Lesbian soccer players shitting on the fake blonde with the fake tan in the Oval Office = hilarious and awesome

Snowflakes in this thread who get butthurt about the opinions of lesbian soccer players = bros who certainly don’t party and probably have a thing for fake blondes with fake tans

Any questions, my brodies?

66438987_2445582102326357_8564940463612624896_n.jpg

Interesting comparisons between Florida and California economies. We are starting to see a lot of California tags around here and I am not sure that is good. So many transplants down here are liberal and vote the same way they voted in the states they screwed up. Overall Florida is a very conservative state, especially with the natives. Not so with the transplants.

This worries me as well here in North Carolina, people leaving high tax, Liberal states and moving south, only to keep voting for Democrats. Stupid is as stupid does.

This little 14 minute never gets old. The day after the earthquake of November 8, 2016. The MSM was and has remained in a state of shock. I watch this often just to see the crying

Every thing they were saying turned out wrong including after he won when they said the Dow would go down hundreds of points. It in fact immediately went up. These people do not live in the real world. They go on what they want to happen and not on facts.

If they're from California and less than 50; you probably don't want them there. I met quite a few over 50 with a great head on their shoulders that left because it was so bad.

What is this BS...

What’s next? Obama pass out guns at the border again and tell them to start a war? Where does this end?

And dems/child rapists/new world people don’t have a “plan”. Their plan is to destabilize the US and turn us into more of a shithole. That’s it.

What are they proposing we do with thousands and thousands of kids at the border? Sell him to Epstein’s NM ranch? Put em in the foster system? Nobody talks about that. Where do they go? Where do the 60k people on LA streets go? Where are the countless numbers of illegal children already here?
I am for opening fire on all involved. This is an attack on America to me.

Nazi Germany were a bunch of suckers. They had to round those people up against their will. We’ve got those people coming to our border, knowing what’s coming.

We’ve got a ways to go to catch up to Nazi Germany in inhumane treatment though.
Maybe we should since the left says we are and it would be helpful. They get it right short term and people stop coming long term. Win win.

If they're from California and less than 50; you probably don't want them there. I met quite a few over 50 with a great head on their shoulders that left because it was so bad.

After living in CA for 25 years I bailed out as soon as I retired eleven years ago. The decline has been steep and fast since I left.

Finland and Japan studies concluded there is no man-made climate change. Shocker. Even more shocking, “scientists” that have conducted “studies” that show climate change is real, failed to include clouds in their studies. Studying climate without clouds. Stupid ass dems!

https://www.rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/

Too bad the dumbass lek and the eternal malcontent Z couldn't be here to see that. I argued with them for years about it. I don't feel vindicated though, I knew I was right because I opened myself up to science and didn't deny it because a political party told me to.

I tried to explain to them an increase from 300 to 400ppm was barely even insignificant. Tried to tell them that H2O was not factored into the equations. Showed them where the temperature records had been adjusted to produce the appearance of warming. Gave them the logic of IF CO2 causes temps to rise, THEN the temp would have risen at a steady rate along with the gas. Explained the basic concept that warm water rises to the top of the ocean and does not hide under the polar ice caps causing them to melt.

Believing man made global warming is real is like believing the Earth is flat only with less evidence.

After living in CA for 25 years I bailed out as soon as I retired eleven years ago. The decline has been steep and fast since I left.

Maybe you were the thread holding Cali together? Ever think of that?

Too bad the dumbass lek and the eternal malcontent Z couldn't be here to see that.

I have a feeling they see it. Might even trigger them enough to make new user accounts.

SCIENCE! WITHOUT CLOUDS!

The whole thing is really really stupid, but when you find out the studies confirming man made climate change are not based on reality, not science, not even remotely close, well, it explains why the only people that believe it are stupid emotional people living in the e-world.

In other stupid news - each and every one of these illegal “asylum” seekers have a court appointed lawyer. Who’s paying for that bs? Our government is the mob.

I have a feeling they see it. Might even trigger them enough to make new user accounts.

SCIENCE! WITHOUT CLOUDS!

The whole thing is really really stupid, but when you find out the studies confirming man made climate change are not based on reality, not science, not even remotely close, well, it explains why the only people that believe it are stupid emotional people living in the e-world.

In other stupid news - each and every one of these illegal “asylum” seekers have a court appointed lawyer. Who’s paying for that bs? Our government is the mob.
They will just give him that 95 or 97% number of scientist who agreed that climate changes and is changing but none of them agreed it was man made. However, the last part of that sentence was left out of the reports. Plus many of those scientist weren't even climatologist.

SCIENCE! WITHOUT CLOUDS!

Aw shucks. That's probably true. But I don't want to get the blame for what it has become..

This worries me as well here in North Carolina, people leaving high tax, Liberal states and moving south, only to keep voting for Democrats. Stupid is as stupid does.
It is a huge problem, especially for Southern states on the coast. Virginia is pretty much gone and North Carolina has changed remarkably over the years. Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte and the coastal retirement areas have already gone blue or in danger of it. Same for South Carolina and Georgia. It is a huge problem. South Florida is New York City in population and voting habits. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a transplant from New York and a representative of South Florida. The people who vote for her are as looney as she is. If it were not for the Cubans there would be very few conservatives in South Florida. .

This migration pattern is something Republicans best get a handle on because someday they will not have Donald Trump to help them win elections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT