POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The “jobs” thing - a classic Republican talking point - is now claimed to be nonexistent, remember?? You guys have been saying for years now (“the Trump economy”) that if someone wants a job, they can get a job. Thousands and thousands of new jobs are being created every month.

The only thing stopping people from getting jobs in America in 2019 is laziness, not immigrants.

It’s a reality 420, millions of illegal workers I. The country drive down the workforce for citizens and LEGAL immigrants. It also artificially lowers wages.
That isn’t a talking point, it’s just the real world, hoss.

What amount of illegal immigration is acceptable to you? Although I doubt you’ll answer truthfully if at all.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
False. I live in and grew up in a hotbed of immigration (legal and illegal). I grew up in Watsonville California which is about 80% Mexican, my high school was in Castroville California which is about 90% Mexican. My friends father actually was involved in a hit and run which left him brain dead from an illegal alien.

I grew up surrounded by immigrants. I dated a girl for the majority of my high school who's family moved here legally from Mexico when her mom was 7 months pregnant with her. You have no clue what you are talking about. But yes go on about how my l know nothing about immigration...

You’re not even 30 years old, bro. You don’t know shit about anything. Cool story though.

Per catpaw analytics .0000094299% of your posts contain a sourced fact. Feel free to pay more to the govt to show your principle...and feelings.

LMAO @ the idea that everyone’s posts should “contain a sourced fact.”

You don’t wanna play that game with me, bro. I’m petty.

Literally none of your lives have been affected by immigration, legal or illegal. Quit bitching about it. You sound scared and weak. Try being a real American for once, my bros. I welcome immigrants from all areas of the world, given that their food is good and their women are relatively good looking.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Canada = cool if you’re from Toronto, no thanks if you’re from Vancouver. Anywhere else and you better be good at basketball. Montreal is its own entity and is not worth discussing.

El Salvador = hell yes, get in here. More for the food than the women though.

Shall I go on, my bros?

No please go playing traffic or just leave. I will buy you a one way ticket to El Salvador. You are a moron.

You’re not even 30 years old, bro. You don’t know shit about anything. Cool story though.

I hope you're not older than 30 and still using phrases like "Bro" and "cool story".

Its cool if you dont care about what I said because I really dont care, just learn the definition of "literally" so you can use it properly next time.

I know the mind of a school teacher only stretches so far as you arent an academic nor anything in the real world but per usual you are missing the point. So let's try to simplify this for your cargo short wearing ass. Does deforestation affect you..what about plastic in the ocean, what about murder, what about 1000 of other things that have laws.

For the 1 trillionth time, the issue us not immigrants. It's the immigration process and how our government, especially Democrats are unwilling to fix the issues at the border, from the overcrowding and streamlining of the process. The overcrowding, strains its putting on budgets, staffing and everything else. I understand seeing the larger picture of an operating system is very difficult for you...the extent and depth of your understanding is feelings. But there are nky easy fixes of "I have the cares and feels

That's why ya girl She Guevara , AOC, looked like a complete moron yesterday. She has no answer on how to fix the issue..if you ask her step by step, how do you improve this process "um duh racist".. she doesn't know.

That's why people in cages in 2008-2016 was completely ignored. Now the issue is amplified, yet they have no solution of substance but just want to continue to politicize it for to regain power acting like they care. And if they take back the White House will return to ignoring the issue again...complete drive by humanitarianism. They have no and are not willing to lay out a plan to improve the immigration process.

So you see to have orderly fashion to laws that literally every country in the world has. You have to put ways that people can immigrate, or laid out options so people can properly come to apply for asylum, etc.

All your level of thinking is about people being in the country. Can I just drop a kid off at your school and you'll put them in your class, or is there an enrollment process, is there a process of what district the kid lives in....why wont you just teach my kid, you bigot, I drove up and walked them into your class! Not the best example but a microcosm that theres an orderly process. What do you mean my kid has to be vaccinated to go to school here..are you telling me when a person from an outside environment enters a new one with people things such as disease spread. Gee I wonder what that would look like on a massive scale with people coming in from a different environment and level of health. These examples can go on all day.

Theres a massive strain on the system to have it streamlined orderly and your tax dollars that pay Congress are being wasted bc they arent interested in improving it. Is this that difficult for you?

imgres

Literally none of your lives have been affected by immigration, legal or illegal. Quit bitching about it. You sound scared and weak. Try being a real American for once, my bros. I welcome immigrants from all areas of the world, given that their food is good and their women are relatively good looking.

Norway = overrated

Ethiopia = underrated

Mexico = always welcome

Canada = cool if you’re from Toronto, no thanks if you’re from Vancouver. Anywhere else and you better be good at basketball. Montreal is its own entity and is not worth discussing.

El Salvador = hell yes, get in here. More for the food than the women though.

Shall I go on, my bros?
Hard to believe someone can be so stupid.

Its funny reading the comments on that tweet. People are either saying only the fringe left says stuff like that or he's being disingenuous and no politician is actually saying this stuff. To be fair they dont use that exact wording, but ya pretty much 95% of the democrats running for president are running on these things.

All do say decriminalize border crossings (for Harris it depends on what day you ask her).

Beto is the only one that has openly said no border walls I think, but basically all the other ones want no funding into any kind of barriers essentially.

Never enforce deportation orders. None say this, but basically all go on their social media to tell illegals how to avoid being deported.

No asylum reform. I dont agree on this part, I think they all are asking for asylum reform. They just want to make it open borders so we won't have to deal with asylums seekers anymore.

Just get to 2024 so this guy can run already.

Its funny reading the comments on that tweet. People are either saying only the fringe left says stuff like that or he's being disingenuous and no politician is actually saying this stuff. To be fair they dont use that exact wording, but ya pretty much 95% of the democrats running for president are running on these things.

All do say decriminalize border crossings (for Harris it depends on what day you ask her).

Beto is the only one that has openly said no border walls I think, but basically all the other ones want no funding into any kind of barriers essentially.

Never enforce deportation orders. None say this, but basically all go on their social media to tell illegals how to avoid being deported.

No asylum reform. I dont agree on this part, I think they all are asking for asylum reform. They just want to make it open borders so we won't have to deal with asylums seekers anymore.

If I was in Mexico, Beto campaigning there would have been the most offensive thing I've seen if I was a Mexican. Hes basically standing on their heads for attention. Not to mention this is all completely offensive to people who worked to legally immigrate here.

Hes right that most Americans say no. And heres what @420 Bro doesnt get. Most ppl want reform..that's not this false boogeyman his overlords have created. So even if trump, for instance, said something like build a wall, many ppl may disagree with that but that's atleast doing something..the dems are doing nothing and wont do anything to streamline a legal migration system

Outside of dem talking points and their media, virtually everyone, including immigrants that are here, want an immigration system that is reformed

Crenshaw definitely has a future. I think another one with a great future as well is Josh Hawley. Could see them both running in 2024.

Imagine the sheer stupidity of the notion that an American citizen might just go to Italy and decide to stay for however long. Oh and while there also vote in their elections and expect the country to give them handouts.

What has happened to Lexington,, KY.? Do the people really want to go down this road?

Barely anyone really does. Just a very small percentage. But thanks to msm, social media, and paid protestors; it's all amplified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT